🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinians Stand Up for the RIGHT TO HONOR KILL WOMEN!!!

and leftist like you will support enemies of America no matter how badly they treat women !
Enemy's of America, are those who try to harm American's, not their stable of bitches!

No concern for the health and welfare of Arab women living under the "protection" of Sharia, Princess? Gee, why am I not surprised! :D

The sluts and dogs USE every death of arab men, women and children as a BLOOD LIBEL in the same way they used deaths and even IMAGINED deaths in the past to commit genocides, pogroms and lynchings------essentially blood libels Nazi sluts and dogs are nazi sliuts and dogs-----LIBEL IS WHAT THEY DO and justification of their murders is what they do. ---HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS ----a large proportion of them had sunday school teachers just like sherri

Yea murder happens in every country dipshit. The only difference is that decriminalizes murdering one's spouse, daughter or other women in Israel or the west. But the Palestinians are fighting to save a law that decriminalizes honor killings!

Why are you lying about the Palestinians here?

I have not seen even one person fighting to save a law that decriminalizes honor killings, not one!

All that the article in Maan addresses is Abbas failure to amend a controversial law, and as much as anything else it is about his lack of authority to change this law!
Sherri

Nor really. It's about his shrug of the shoulders at the demands of Palestinian woman to make their lives better and your excuses for same. :D

ok sherri-----go right ahead and deny the fact
that muslims do kill their wives and daughters
with virtual impunity in "muslim lands". In fact
for some reason you wish to deny the fact that
muslims do have a reputation for female abuse
which is based in fact. I know it is a fact----but
it is not a big issue for me other than the fact
that it is a fact. Liars like you ----lie about it

She may deny it here but she knows it's true. She just doesn't care because she really doesn't care about Arab women, Arab injustice, or Arab violence. :D

SherriMunnerlyn, et al,

Yes, Sherri --- I'm a bit confused.

This whole thread is a lie, but how appropriate, a thread of lies started by a Zionist liar!
(QUESTION)

If you have the time, would you explain how this "Honor Killing" is exercised, and what the law is - pertaining to it - says?

I read news briefs now and then, about how this or that happened.

Is there such a thing?

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
No concern for the health and welfare of Arab women living under the "protection" of Sharia, Princess? Gee, why am I not surprised! :D
I don't care about either side.

That's why it's quite a hoot when people accuse me of being "pro-Palestinian", "anti-semite" or "jew-hater".

I don't even care enough to hate!

I don't care about either side.

That's why it's quite a hoot when people accuse me of being "pro-Palestinian", "anti-semite" or "jew-hater".
I don't even care enough to hate!

Clearly you do not care about the peeps there but you certainly care about having this forum to spew your hate, Princess. :D

nazi pigs have been touting the cause of the "ARABS" since the
1930s It has nothing at all to do with arabs or muslims or
any thing else other than a "COMMON CAUSE" thing-----both hate
JOOOOOOS in fact, it is almost comical-----in real life----
in the USA -----the only people who have any sympathy towards
real life arabs or even non arab muslims------are jews-------even in the middle east---arabs muslims
do trust jews a lot more than they trust -----their fellow "isa-respecters'
to wit ....christians

nazi pigs have been touting the cause of the "ARABS" since the
1930s It has nothing at all to do with arabs or muslims or
any thing else other than a "COMMON CAUSE" thing-----both hate
JOOOOOOS in fact, it is almost comical-----in real life----
in the USA -----the only people who have any sympathy towards
real life arabs or even non arab muslims------are jews-------even in the middle east---arabs muslims
do trust jews a lot more than they trust -----their fellow "isa-respecters'
to wit ....christians

Without the real Nazis, Israel never exists. You do understand that, don't you? :dunno:

wrong ima----ISRAEL as an actual country with social institutions and government actually existed even before
your "god" adolf abu ali was born. It was just a matter of
liberation from england and from islamo nazi shit in the
neighborhood ------funny that the UMMAH knew about it, but
you do not The massacre in Hebron in 1929 was a PROTEST against the ALREADY EXISTING nation of ISRAEL---but only one such protest in a long line of similar protests that preceded it

Gotta love the little "act" you're putting up here, as if you really care about Palestinian women or arabs in Syria!

I don't care about the Palestinian women or the Arabs of Syria! Where would you get that point. I like that we are not interfering in Syria and I hope ASSSSSad's killing fields expand to over 1 million deaths!

Well, Satan, have fun, your days are numbered!
I would love to see Frau Sherri tell those Muslim clerics who are calling for the murder of all Christians and Jews that they are the Devil. Or would she agree with them? One never knows with Frau Sherri?

I wonder if you noticed Israel is also on the list?
Of course Israel would be on the list since there are so many Muslims living in that country.

israel today | Israel News | Honor killing in Israel puts police in hot seat - israel today | Israel News

Israel is on the list of countries that allow mitigating circumstance with regard to the honour defense
legislative provisions allowing for partial or complete defense in that context could be found in the penal codes of Argentina, Ecuador, Egypt, Guatemala, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Peru, Syria, Venezuela and the Palestinian National Authority
Part of israeli law?

So the title of this thread should be both Israelis and Palestinians stand up for the right to h onor kill women. No difference exists on this issue in Israeli and Palestinian laws.

I don't care about the Palestinian women or the Arabs of Syria! Where would you get that point. I like that we are not interfering in Syria and I hope ASSSSSad's killing fields expand to over 1 million deaths!

Well, Satan, have fun, your days are numbered!
I would love to see Frau Sherri tell those Muslim clerics who are calling for the murder of all Christians and Jews that they are the Devil. Or would she agree with them? One never knows with Frau Sherri?

They primarily exist only in your imagination, but if one someday comes on this board and says they want 1 million Christians to die , I will say the same thing to them I just said to that poster who said he wanted 1 million Arabs to die in Syria.

I wonder if you noticed Israel is also on the list?
Of course Israel would be on the list since there are so many Muslims living in that country.

israel today | Israel News | Honor killing in Israel puts police in hot seat - israel today | Israel News

Israel is on the list of countries that allow mitigating circumstance with regard to the honour defense
legislative provisions allowing for partial or complete defense in that context could be found in the penal codes of Argentina, Ecuador, Egypt, Guatemala, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Peru, Syria, Venezuela and the Palestinian National Authority
Part of israeli law?

Bogus. There is nothing in Israeli law which allows "honor killing" as a mitigating defense.
Israel is, however, damned if she does and if she doesn't:

The recent murder of a 16-year-old Israeli Arab girl by her brother for the sake of "family honor" has many howling at the Israel Police for doing too little to eliminate the phenomenon of so-called "honor killings."

...Israeli authorities are often put in a difficult position when it comes to such cases. On the one hand, they are obligated to protect and serve all Israeli citizens. On the other hand, the Jewish authorities are typically condemned for what is seen as interfering in minority societies.

More often than not, Israel will be accused of trying to "Judaize" the country when the government steps in to enforce Israeli law and order. In the meantime, helpless victims like Aisha are subjected to barbaric behavior no one seems able to willing to put a stop to.

wrong ima----ISRAEL as an actual country with social institutions and government actually existed even before
you do not The massacre in Hebron in 1929 was a PROTEST against the ALREADY EXISTING nation of ISRAEL---but only one such protest in a long line of similar protests that preceded it

You're missing the fact that without WWII, the Jews of Europe don't have to go anywhere after the war. So then the Allies would not have backed the zionist play in Palestine, which they only did because none of the Allied countries wanted to let the Jews into their own countries and actually turned away boatloads of Jews escaping Europe, of which some returned to Europe and all got gassed. So without Hitler, Israel is possibly still a myth.

:thanks:

So the title of this thread should be both Israelis and Palestinians stand up for the right to h onor kill women. No difference exists on this issue in Israeli and Palestinian laws.

Not so. There is nothing in Israeli law which allows for consideration of "honor killing" as a mitigating defense and those murders are strictly a Muslim thing in Israel as it is in most countries. Among Sharia based legal codes across the Mideast there certainly is (not that you or Abbas care a rat's ass for the victims) despite the fact that there seems to be no basis in Sharia for such murders. As always, it is the inhumanity of the apologists, like Sherri, for the barbarity in the Arab/Muslim World. :D

Abbas Reneges on Promise to Reform "Honor Killing" Laws | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

You're missing the fact that without WWII, the Jews of Europe don't have to go anywhere after the war. So then the Allies would not have backed the zionist play in Palestine, which they only did because none of the Allied countries wanted to let the Jews into their own countries and actually turned away boatloads of Jews escaping Europe, of which some returned to Europe and all got gassed. So without Hitler, Israel is possibly still a myth.

:thanks:

So you added a new word to your claim that Israel is a product of Hitler ... possibly. :D

ok, take away the "possibly" if it makes you happy. Because I don't think it would have happened except by peaceful means. :D

Forum List

Back