Palin: $12million Earned Since Leaving Office

That's because Sarah Palin wasn't making hate America statements at her religious service. Sarah Palin can worship as she sees fit, that's different than Obama sitting in his church and watching his closest advisor say vile things about this (not his) country.

BTW it's forbidden for houses of worship to make political statements and keep their tax exempt status.

Palin: $12million Earned Since Leaving Office

And? So the fuck what is your point?

Owl Gore earned what from that work of Fiction film...and how much has Clinton Earned?

How much have any of them earned?

And does this state your point that YOU disagree with people continuing to EARN a living after leaving office?

Again? WHAT is your point? [Or is this another TRASH Palin thread to your perverted delight]?

Only Liberal Statists are allowed to make money after office? I'd BET this is the case. I thought they hated the 'Capitalist' System?

:eusa_think:

Last edited:
That's because Sarah Palin wasn't making hate America statements at her religious service. Sarah Palin can worship as she sees fit, that's different than Obama sitting in his church and watching his closest advisor say vile things about this (not his) country.

BTW it's forbidden for houses of worship to make political statements and keep their tax exempt status.

Obama never made a hate America speech, and if you want people to quit talking about the Wasilla Chihuahua and her witch exorcism, the you gotta drop the preacher issue.

Closest adviser was the preacher? Got proof?

Try again Crazy Mike.

Obama never made a hate America speech, and if you want people to quit talking about the Wasilla Chihuahua and her witch exorcism, the you gotta drop the preacher issue.

Try again Crazy Mike.

No but he sure as HELL showed his DISTAIN for the Constitution.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck]YouTube - Obama Bombshell Redistribution of Wealth Audio Uncovered[/ame]

Since facts to a liberal is like a cross to a vampire, I figured I would repost it. It also gives me pleasure to annoy the liberal.

------

Sarah Palin made a brilliant strategic move

• 1) The coward left wing scumbags were costing the Alaskan taxpayers millions of dollars with their frivilous compalints
  • 2) Sarah Palin's own legal debt went up as a result
  • 3) As governor she was limited in how she can respond to them.

Sarah Palin turned it all around

1. 1) Alaskans no longer have to waste resources fighting frivolous lawsuits so the left wing scumbags can score political points
  2. 2) She is now free to say whatever she wants
  3. 3) Sarah is able to make a lot of money in the process

There is no doubt that Sarah Palin is far smarter than Barak Hussein.

As governor

1. 1) She had an over 80% approval rate
  2. 2) Gave a tax rebate to all Alaskans
  3. 3) Negotiated a trans canada alaska pipeline
  4. 4) Opened up the oil market in Alaska to new competitors
  5. 5) Showed great integrity and ethics by getting rid of the private jet, private chef, and hotel allowance
as president Barak Hussein

1. 1) Increased the unemployment rate by 40%
  2. 2) Coddled America's enemies and alientated it's allies
  3. 3) Allowed 3 major Al Qaida attacks to occur within the US, when the previous 7 years there were no Al Qaida terrorist attacks within the US
  4. 4) Is putting America down a path of finanical disaster

I think the problem that Sarah faced is that she was unprepared for how vicious and vile the left is who attacked her personally and her children. The more she is on the national circuit the more confident she will become, and 2012 she will be ready to take on the Kenyan.

Sarah Palin would make a great president.

Why would someone so smart hire a witch doctor from Africa to rid her church in Wassila from evil spirits? Do you think that is one of her great achievments?
Her religious convictions are none of your business, nor what she does in church.

However, if you want to get upset about some church activity I'll give you a good target.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617eK2XIaLk]YouTube - Best of Jeremiah Wright's Sermons Pt. 1[/ame]

I never tire of watching bullfrog stir the hate while the crowd leaps and cheers in the background.. it's just fucking awe inspiring, and then he retired and moved to a gated white community.. he got the last laugh suckers! :lol::lol::lol:

did you catch that? " We have got to stop doing things as a racist, arrogant military superpower." Think barock didn't hear him>??

Religion and Loyalty Sarah and Ron Paul

ALL Candidates religion is OFF the table.

The Constitution forbids religious tests for office. So what Sarah's church does, or doesn't do, is off the table, and even considering it is un-American. BHO's Rev. Wright is a different story. He is not being criticized for his religious views, but for his political views which are not covered by freedom of religion and a violation of separation of church and state.

As for Ron Paul being a Republican, I criticize him ONLY in terms of his threatening from time to time to run as a Third, which would make him a traitor the Republican Party, and his constant flirting with Third Parties which are a present threat and danger to the Republican Party. Because of that disloyal conduct, and disloyal words, he has forfeited his right to be called a Republican. He has put himself outside the party in all kinds of ways that are not compatible with loyalty.

Therefore, s:hellno:uch disloyal people are not covered by RRs 11th Commandment.

political-pictures-sarah-palin-helping-choose-obama-wink.jpg

Why would someone so smart hire a witch doctor from Africa to rid her church in Wassila from evil spirits? Do you think that is one of her great achievments?
Her religious convictions are none of your business, nor what she does in church.

However, if you want to get upset about some church activity I'll give you a good target.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617eK2XIaLk]YouTube - Best of Jeremiah Wright's Sermons Pt. 1[/ame]

I never tire of watching bullfrog stir the hate while the crowd leaps and cheers in the background.. it's just fucking awe inspiring, and then he retired and moved to a gated white community.. he got the last laugh suckers! :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry Willow...when she ran for VP everything about her life and especially her judgement was ours for the vetting. You are 100 per cent wrong on that point.

Try again Crazy Mike.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck]YouTube - Obama Bombshell Redistribution of Wealth Audio Uncovered[/ame]

Try to keep up douche...........Crazy Mike said that Obama said hate speech in a church.

Because the preacher of the church he attended said something against the Constitution, you're going to say he's the same way?

Right. And only one pixel makes up the picture on your television screen.

yanno, i really have nothing against the Reps, anymore than i do the Dems

but Christ on a Cracker, please choose a candidate that is articulant, educated, experienced, and can speak to the American people

~S~

but Christ on a Cracker, please choose a candidate that is articulant, educated, experienced, and can speak to the American people

~S~

For the last thirty years those that took over the republican party have been trying to scare americans into voting for them. There wasn't a real imminent danger because the Soviet Union was collapsing from its own weight. It was crashing to the ground litterally like thier choice in how they recovered thier space vehicles. Communism was stupid. One could even go back to one of my heros and say that Goldwaters "Just Nuke em" was the start of the general publics fear of republicans.

Articulation does no good if your candidate lies transparently. I would add honesty to the list noted above.

Fear has been used a lot longer than just that Huggy.

The Catholic church has used it for thousands of years.

The Puritans used it when they came to this country.

The conservatives have been using it almost constantly for the past 100 years.

~S~

You mean articulate?:lol:

Are you referring to this person, who is lost without his telepromter.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxxxGUeZtno]YouTube - Obama Asthma Teleprompter Gaffe[/ame]

I would rather have a president who will implement an agenda that is good for america than one that can work a microphone and destroy the foundation of America.

Try again Crazy Mike.

Try to keep up douche...........Crazy Mike said that Obama said hate speech in a church.

Because the preacher of the church he attended said something against the Constitution, you're going to say he's the same way?

Right. And only one pixel makes up the picture on your television screen.
Stoner Biker Obama called Wright his mentor and closest advisor.

By definition a mentor is someone you want to be like and is your teacher. So yes, I believe that Obama believes what Wright believes, which is that America is evil.

Last edited:

YouTube - Best of Jeremiah Wright's Sermons Pt. 1

Sorry Willow...when she ran for VP everything about her life and especially her judgement was ours for the vetting. You are 100 per cent wrong on that point.
Obviously, you can comment on anything, but attacking someone because you don't like how she worships is pretty low.

Fear has been used a lot longer than just that Huggy.

The Catholic church has used it for thousands of years.

The Puritans used it when they came to this country.

The conservatives have been using it almost constantly for the past 100 years.
And the liberals have been using it.

Actually I have nothing against using fear. Fear is a very powerful sales technique.

If the fear is real than there is nothing wrong with it being used.

I fear the democrats fucking up the american health care system.

I fear the democrats continuously fucking up the economy.

Obviously, you can comment on anything, but attacking someone because you don't like how she worships is pretty low.

Riiiiight...............attacking someone because you don't like how they worship........

Wanna explain the Christian Coalition and their push to make Christianity the official religion here?

Let's talk about the Christians attacking Muslims because they didn't like how they worshiped.

Try again Crazy Mike. Epic fail.

Forum List

Back