Palin and MArk Levin to Dump GOP and statr 'Freedom Party'?

One does not have to suffer through one of Levin's books to know where he comes from. He has a fucking radio show on which he blows hot air for hours on end. He is an opportunist of the highest order.

You don't have a clue about him do you?

Ah a review on Mark Levin from a lib board poster.....you are a wanker beyond by the way.

For those that don't know Mark pre radio stardom

Beginning in 1981, Levin served as advisor to several members of President Ronald Reagan's cabinet, eventually becoming Associate Director of Presidential Personnel and ultimately Chief of Staff to Attorney General Edwin Meese;

Levin also served as Deputy Assistant Secretary for Elementary and Secondary Education at the U.S. Department of Education, and Deputy Solicitor of the U.S. Department of the Interior.

He practiced law in the private sector and is president of Landmark Legal Foundation, a public interest law firm founded in 1976 and based in Leesburg, Virginia.

Levin has participated in Freedom Concerts, an annual benefit concert to aid families of fallen soldiers, and he uses his radio program to promote aid to military families.

Levin is also involved with Troopathon, a charity which sends care packages to soldiers serving overseas.

In 2001, the American Conservative Union awarded Levin its Ronald Reagan Award.

I'd say Levin has some creds.

Mark Levin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And if anyone is an animal lover. Rescuing Sprite by Mark is to die for. Get ready to cry your eyes out.

There already is a freedom party. They're called the Libertarian Party. Levin and Palin just want power. They're too cowardly to join the real party they espouse.

They're not libertarians. They're conservatives.

They're statists.

What party do we join? This is an honest question from a woman who has fought and won the rights to a true conservative party in Canada.

Tell me who I should join then. Tell me the party Levin and Palin should join?

The name the number by all means tell me this great party I should join? Right now.

Palin and Levin would never really start another party. They are just your run of the mill neo-cons, parading around as conservatives.

Tell me you have read Mark's books and give me your synopsis on them and get back to me with your review.

Or shut the fuck up. (pardon my french but I just can't stand people slagging others this way)

What do you know about Levin? What do you know about Palin?

Give it.

I know he was an adviser to the father of neo-cons, Ronald Reagan. He was also Chief of Staff to Edwin Meese, who famously opposed Miranda warnings before arrest. He is a Republican neo-con through and through.

And what do I know about Sarah Palin? Are you serious? She has been whoring herself out to the media for years.

They're statists.

What party do we join? This is an honest question from a woman who has fought and won the rights to a true conservative party in Canada.

The name the number by all means tell me this great party I should join? Right now.

TD.......nobody believes that you are influential in Canadian politics. Crazy people with delusional opinions of their value to society only become influential public figures in America.

Hint. People with wild music industry connections and great political accomplishments.......usually don't have to keep mentioning it on an anonymous message board.

There already is a freedom party. They're called the Libertarian Party. Levin and Palin just want power. They're too cowardly to join the real party they espouse.

I disagree on them wanting power. They want money and fame. They are media whores. Palin was Governor of Alaska. She gave up that power to become a Fox News talking head. Maybe she would aspire to being POTUS if it paid more.

They're statists.

They can join who they want or make what they want. I'm just telling you that at the end of the day, they are two people who are about themselves. They are in for the dollar and the power. Simple as that. And when that's your leaders, don't expect much to change. From my experience, libertarians are in it b/c they are principled first and foremost. You go follow those goons and you'll get what you get.

I disagree on them wanting power. They want money and fame. They are media whores. Palin was Governor of Alaska. She gave up that power to become a Fox News talking head. Maybe she would aspire to being POTUS if it paid more.

Money and influence is power. Making low profile executive decisions in a state out of the limelight while making six figures as opposed to seven or eight figures while being in the spotlight and having her finger on the pulse of the national scene is why she switched. She didn't care about Alaskans, why would you expect her to care about you? She's a dumb idiot in the second place.

she gave that up to become a Vice Presidential candidate..but don't that little nugget get in your way of your stupid hate..continue on making an ass of yourself

Last edited:

They're statists.

Not sure this was addressed to me, but I'm not saying they shouldn't start their own. I was just wondering how it would differ from the current Republican Party. I was also agreeing they shouldn't join the Libertarian party.

They're statists.

TD.......nobody believes that you are influential in Canadian politics. Crazy people with delusional opinions of their value to society only become influential public figures in America.

Hint. People with wild music industry connections and great political accomplishments.......usually don't have to keep mentioning it on an anonymous message board.

Who the hell would ever brag on being a canadian? :lmao: you don't understand canucks at all.

I don't give a rats ass if you don't believe I ever had any influence in Canadian Politics. You are nothing to me.

The key point is that we took the progressive out of progressive conservatives tossed the likes out of old Joe Clark and became a real party.

And have won successive elections finally achieving a majority.

Back to music.

If you don't like to post with a person who is accomplished with a gold, platinum and a double platinum on the most silly song on the planet called the Rodeo Song all done without airplay or with a Juno from Eddie (Hit me with your best shot) for All your Tomorrows or who could throw a party for Ronnie Spector and have your JD Roberts attend (he was my Much Music hero at the time) don't post with me.

Don't address me. I think it's called ignore.

I could really torture you with tales of the Whiskey or CBGB's but nah you aren't worth my time. :eusa_shhh:

They're statists.

Not sure this was addressed to me, but I'm not saying they shouldn't start their own. I was just wondering how it would differ from the current Republican Party. I was also agreeing they shouldn't join the Libertarian party.

I threw that at the Great Gatsby. :eusa_angel:

How would it differ from the current Republican party? Whoa geeze. Listen to Levin.

Just once. I can get him on WLS out of Chicago on most clear nights ( radio no television out here)

she gave that up to become a Vice Presidential candidate..but don't that little nugget get in your way of your stupid hate..continue on making an ass of yourself

She didn't give up to be the VP candidate. She gave her own reasons for quitting, and that wasn't it. But don't let that nugget from Palin's own mouth get in the way of your lies.

Nice catch.

But how freaking pitiful.

"gave up being governor to become a fox news talking head"

We are dealing with serious morons steph :lol:

She didn't give up to be the VP candidate. She gave her own reasons for quitting, and that wasn't it. But don't let that nugget from Palin's own mouth get in the way of your lies.

I know her reasons given, she was my Governor...but you seem to know more about her so carry on making an ass of yourself

I know her reasons given, she was my Governor...but you seem to know more about her so carry on making an ass of yourself

You said she quit to become a VP candidate. Did she, or did she not?

Dummy......

Palin resigned as governor after her VP bid was over. Almost 8 months after.

She did not quit to run for VP.

You fool.

You can't connect any dots can you? Moron class are you?

When Palin became the VP candidate she gave up everything. Her life her family everything became a moving target.

We aren't talking about her resigning from her stint as Governor.

Forum List

Back