Palin and MArk Levin to Dump GOP and statr 'Freedom Party'?

[

the only media that went after Edwards was the National Enquire...so don't give us this crap..the lamestream media didn't breath a word about his mistress and a baby during his run for President. and he ALMOST got away with it..that's how sleazy the Democrats are

Maybe because it wasn't anyone's business?

Frankly, I'm having a hard time seeing what your problem is. Shouldn't you be glad she didn't have an abortion?

VP bid? Kiss my ass.

McCain picked her. She did not want to be the pick. But she did pick up that old man "I'm a Maverick" poll numbers did she not?

She'd make such a great leader.......she didn't want to run for VP, but she did anyway? She was forced?

Ultimately, she was a big part of the fact that he lost. This is not even debated at FOX anymore.

Who has ever said no to being a VP pick?

Now to her being the reason McCain lost? Bite me. Thats all I can say. Bite me that McCain lost because of Palin.

:lmao:

Palin was the only reason TO vote for John McCain! Otherwise you had to hold your nose! He is a RINO if ever there was one! Had it not been for Palin he would not have had any success at all during that campaign, he is one of the most boring, predictable, quisling, coward traitors I have ever seen in my life run for office. Disgusting - Lindsey Graham, Mark Rubio, Newt Gingrich, Karl Rove, Paul Ryan, all of them.

I like the idea of the name Freedom but I say drop party and make it Freedom Fighters. It's time we take back the name and the meaning of the name. Maybe Israelis will follow suit and take back their own indentity as Palestinians by calling themselves the real Palestine People. It worked for Baleshinka operatives - it should work for us too.

-Jeri

[

the only media that went after Edwards was the National Enquire...so don't give us this crap..the lamestream media didn't breath a word about his mistress and a baby during his run for President. and he ALMOST got away with it..that's how sleazy the Democrats are

Maybe because it wasn't anyone's business?

Frankly, I'm having a hard time seeing what your problem is. Shouldn't you be glad she didn't have an abortion?

oh really, but palin's baby and family was your all's business?

Palin and Levin need to announce that the Tea Party has become a platform for getting GOP rinos elected. It is time to abandon it completely and start over with Freedom Fighters of America. That should be the name. It works on so many levels. I see alot of great possibilities with that name! They should use it. - Jeri

Palin and Levin need to announce that the Tea Party has become a platform for getting GOP rinos elected. It is time to abandon it completely and start over with Freedom Fighters of America. That should be the name. It works on so many levels. I see alot of great possibilities with that name! They should use it. - Jeri

LOL @ the fact that you think Palin will lead you to anything. She's not above the fray. The writing is on the wall.

Anyone who is affiliated with New Gingrich should immediately be kept out of the Freedom Fighters Party. Definitely keep out all Quislings and refuse to give them a platform. That is the only way to keep it free of Communists and the traitors who cover for them to make their way in.

She'd make such a great leader.......she didn't want to run for VP, but she did anyway? She was forced?

Ultimately, she was a big part of the fact that he lost. This is not even debated at FOX anymore.

Who has ever said no to being a VP pick?

Now to her being the reason McCain lost? Bite me. Thats all I can say. Bite me that McCain lost because of Palin.

:lmao:

This is one of those things that I won't ever understand, I suppose. That there are people who still take this woman seriously as a potential leader.....given her obvious lack of intellect is really, really confusing to me.

She frightened the hell out of moderate Republicans. She is just too stupid to be in charge. She was not a good choice for McCain. Period.

Well there's a couple of deals going on with Palin that you as lib won't get.

Her star power is based on shooting from the hip. She's a truth teller. And she's a real woman. You have Pelosi we have Palin.

'nuff said.

:eusa_angel:

LOL @ the fact that you think Palin will lead you to anything. She's not above the fray. The writing is on the wall.

Who said anything about Palin leading it? Palin hasn't announced she is running for any office that I know of. This is about regrouping and she is right on time. I'm glad to hear her share her ideas at this time. I doubt there would be a better time. I think Levin is a very sharp man and will be able to navigate through these waters. Sure. Why not?

-Jeri

p.s. When Palin became governor she fired her chef and got rid of the jet the former governor of Alaska used - in order to save the taxpayers money - she would never have become such a target if she wasn't such a capable woman. I think it is obvious that Palin has alot more sense than the guy in the oval office right now. So we certainly could not do worse. It is only UP from here - we have already hit the bottom. Freedom Fighters of America has a great ring to it. I have to send an email with my suggestion on that one. Definitely! :eusa_angel:

I'm glad she said it is time to get out of the GOP. Gosh. I was wondering if everyone had drank the kool aid and was going to continue this insanity ad nauseum! Time to get off the train! - J.

I'm not kidding here.

Who is your new leader then? Put him/her out there.

You are slagging levin/palin. Ok who do you have? I willing. I'm ready. I'm able. I am an incredible conservative political boarder.

By all means Gatsby give me a leader I can believe in then. I'll work them big time but don't tear down levin palin with nothing else left to offer.

Give me something. Or shut the fuck up about Palin and Levin.

This is nothing more than a threat. Palin & Levin are convinced that they have enough pull in the party to scare it into changing. Who knows, they may be right. But I can't imagine they really think they could create a new party big enough to win any more than localized elections.

Definitely fun to watch, though.

I know a lot of people even the best conservatives are afraid of aligning with Palin.

She's a lightning rod. YAY! I don't think she'd ever run as a Presidential candidate but she rallies all of us to a fever pitch. And bring in the buckolas.

Levin. Well say no more. I adore Mark. Been a fan for a lot of years. He screams for me. :lol:

Let's not think that far down the road. But and I really mean it if you guys go third party I'll type till my fingers bleed to help out.

After Obama's utterly phony and cliche-laden speech, Biden makes a condescending, offensive and racist remark about blacks in general and Obama in particular.

After bamboozling the infantile, and becoming Presidential candidate Obama picks, as running mate, the dolt who insulted him, his father and everyone black.

This peaks volumes of the character, or more appropriately, lack thereof of these two worthies.

This is the best news ever.
I hope they are both VERY successful with this endeavor.

yeah, we all know you mean that in a good way...you are too much in love with the idea of a one party rule..and as a Democrat ruling over it

some of you are scary that way

This is nothing more than a threat. Palin & Levin are convinced that they have enough pull in the party to scare it into changing. Who knows, they may be right. But I can't imagine they really think they could create a new party big enough to win any more than localized elections.

Definitely fun to watch, though.

Levin has sold millions of books without ever appearing on any and I am not kidding here show owned by liberals.

Ditto Palin.

hehehe as a woman with a flintstone computer palin and levin could rock it big time because there are millions like me who want this.

Third Party. F*** Washington. Watch it rock baby.

Forum List

Back