Palin and MArk Levin to Dump GOP and statr 'Freedom Party'?

She didn't give up to be the VP candidate. She gave her own reasons for quitting, and that wasn't it. But don't let that nugget from Palin's own mouth get in the way of your lies.

I know her reasons given, she was my Governor...but you seem to know more about her so carry on making an ass of yourself

You said she quit to become a VP candidate. Did she, or did she not?

that is not what I said...but hey, you are the knowledgeable one on Palin..you just regurgitate the same shit over and over fox news blaaa blaa blaa..we should all bow

She didn't give up to be the VP candidate. She gave her own reasons for quitting, and that wasn't it. But don't let that nugget from Palin's own mouth get in the way of your lies.

I know her reasons given, she was my Governor...but you seem to know more about her so carry on making an ass of yourself

No she didnt.

Steph didnt say that.

Dummy......

Palin resigned as governor after her VP bid was over. Almost 8 months after.

She did not quit to run for VP.

VP bid? Kiss my ass.

McCain picked her. She did not want to be the pick. But she did pick up that old man "I'm a Maverick" poll numbers did she not?

that is not what I said...but hey, you are the knowledgeable one on Palin..you just regurgitate the same shit over and over fox news blaaa blaa blaa..we should all bow

she gave that up to become a Vice Presidential candidate

In the words of Truthmatters, "You are a lair." :cool:

Last edited:
Dummy......

VP bid? Kiss my ass.

McCain picked her. She did not want to be the pick. But she did pick up that old man "I'm a Maverick" poll numbers did she not?

She'd make such a great leader.......she didn't want to run for VP, but she did anyway? She was forced?

Ultimately, she was a big part of the fact that he lost. This is not even debated at FOX anymore.

Dummy......

VP bid? Kiss my ass.

I have no idea why you want to idealize Palin. She's just another politician worm at the end of the day.

Dummy......

VP bid? Kiss my ass.

She'd make such a great leader.......she didn't want to run for VP, but she did anyway? She was forced?

Ultimately, she was a big part of the fact that he lost. This is not even debated at FOX anymore.

Who has ever said no to being a VP pick?

Now to her being the reason McCain lost? Bite me. Thats all I can say. Bite me that McCain lost because of Palin.

:lmao:

Sarah Palin floats idea of leaving Republican Party [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

YAH-HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'll join as soon as they get it set up!

I am sick of RINO dominated GOP losers. So why not lose a few years till the GOP can be replaced with something more authentically conservative?

I've already left. I know exactly how she feels. They are all RINOS - every single one of them! Who in the GOP did NOT speak against Snowden or demand his execution? I can't think of a single person other than Palin. I don't watch FOX and don't know if she defended him or not but it sounds like she did and is seeing the real problem here. People must get out of the GOP and abandon it completely. They need to stop sending money to the GOP. In my own city I am sounding the alarm by mass email & any means I can to tell people get out of the GOP! It is time to abandon it completely! The entire thing is CORRUPT!!!!!

-Jeremiah

Dummy......

VP bid? Kiss my ass.

Not really. McCain got the usual bounce a candidate gets from the convention, but he was back trailing Obama two weeks later.

Here's the gag. Vice-Presidential picks usually don't make that much of a difference. There's a lot to criticize about Caribou Barbie, but the fact is, the guys who lost 2008 were McCain and Bush.

VP bid? Kiss my ass.

Who has ever said no to being a VP pick?

Now to her being the reason McCain lost? Bite me. Thats all I can say. Bite me that McCain lost because of Palin.

:lmao:

This is one of those things that I won't ever understand, I suppose. That there are people who still take this woman seriously as a potential leader.....given her obvious lack of intellect is really, really confusing to me.

She frightened the hell out of moderate Republicans. She is just too stupid to be in charge. She was not a good choice for McCain. Period.

Great! I've been saying all along that the Tea Party should form their own party instead of leeching off the GOP.

When did the TPM leech off the GOP?

Rank and file of the TPM consists mostly of rank and file GOP. The GOP is dead without the TPM.

Hopefully this will finish the GOP and we can get a REAL alternative party to the Dembocrats at the ballot box in the not-too-distant future.

Bullshit... the TPM is the hard right of the GOP. If the GOP is allowed to move to the center, you hard righties will be just as marginalized as the Green Party....which is exactly where you belong.

How much more center can these assholes get?

It's been over for the last 2 years for the GOP

They are toast

Next-

-Geaux

[

You fool.

You can't connect any dots can you? Moron class are you?

When Palin became the VP candidate she gave up everything. Her life her family everything became a moving target.

We aren't talking about her resigning from her stint as Governor.

So why is it every other Veep Candidate has avoided this horrible fate?

Frankly, not a lot was said about Paul Ryan and his family, and the guy has just gone back to work as a Congressman with little fanfare.

It strikes me if a failed VP candidate's family becomes an issue, it's because of the candidate's behavior, not the media.

And that goes for John Edwards as well as Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin floats idea of leaving Republican Party [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

YAH-HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'll join as soon as they get it set up!

I am sick of RINO dominated GOP losers. So why not lose a few years till the GOP can be replaced with something more authentically conservative?

I've already left. I know exactly how she feels. They are all RINOS - every single one of them! Who in the GOP did NOT speak against Snowden or demand his execution? I can't think of a single person other than Palin. I don't watch FOX and don't know if she defended him or not but it sounds like she did and is seeing the real problem here. People must get out of the GOP and abandon it completely. They need to stop sending money to the GOP. In my own city I am sounding the alarm by mass email & any means I can to tell people get out of the GOP! It is time to abandon it completely! The entire thing is CORRUPT!!!!!

-Jeremiah

You're right. The Republicans are corrupt to the core. But, guess what Palin is? A Republican. Have you deluded yourself into thinking that she is bulletproof and escaped the corruption?

She loves to rail about how our liberties are being eroded while she laughs to the bank. She's not a leader. She's a glazed over bitch. That's why she only gave a half ass endorsement for Romney on the day of the election. She's worried about her brand, not stemming the flow of corruption.

[

You fool.

You can't connect any dots can you? Moron class are you?

When Palin became the VP candidate she gave up everything. Her life her family everything became a moving target.

We aren't talking about her resigning from her stint as Governor.

So why is it every other Veep Candidate has avoided this horrible fate?

Frankly, not a lot was said about Paul Ryan and his family, and the guy has just gone back to work as a Congressman with little fanfare.

It strikes me if a failed VP candidate's family becomes an issue, it's because of the candidate's behavior, not the media.

And that goes for John Edwards as well as Sarah Palin.

the only media that went after Edwards was the National Enquire...so don't give us this crap..the lamestream media didn't breath a word about his mistress and a baby during his run for President. and he ALMOST got away with it..that's how sleazy the Democrats are

When did the TPM leech off the GOP?

Rank and file of the TPM consists mostly of rank and file GOP. The GOP is dead without the TPM.

Hopefully this will finish the GOP and we can get a REAL alternative party to the Dembocrats at the ballot box in the not-too-distant future.

Bullshit... the TPM is the hard right of the GOP. If the GOP is allowed to move to the center, you hard righties will be just as marginalized as the Green Party....which is exactly where you belong.

How much more center can these assholes get?

It's been over for the last 2 years for the GOP

They are toast

Next-

-Geaux

Are you on drugs?

Exactly how has the GOP been "Center"? If anything, they've gone crazier to the right since McCain lost.

Forum List

Back