Palin and MArk Levin to Dump GOP and statr 'Freedom Party'?

[

the only media that went after Edwards was the National Enquire...so don't give us this crap..the lamestream media didn't breath a word about his mistress and a baby during his run for President. and he ALMOST got away with it..that's how sleazy the Democrats are

Maybe because it wasn't anyone's business?

Frankly, I'm having a hard time seeing what your problem is. Shouldn't you be glad she didn't have an abortion?

oh really, but palin's baby and family was your all's business?

Only in as much as SHE put them out there for public consumption.

She was the one who waived little Trig around to make her anti-abortion points. She's the one who arranged a "shot-gun" engagement between Bristol and her baby-daddy.

Of course, what Palin's biggest problem wasn't her dysfunctional family, it was that she went out and proved again and again that she didn't understand the job she was running for.

Frankly, I'm having a hard time seeing what your problem is. Shouldn't you be glad she didn't have an abortion?

She was the one who waived little Trig around to make her anti-abortion points. She's the one who arranged a "shot-gun" engagement between Bristol and her baby-daddy.

Of course, what Palin's biggest problem wasn't her dysfunctional family, it was that she went out and proved again and again that she didn't understand the job she was running for.

you lefties are sick people..I can't say much more because I'm off to puke

Wow, Staph, unable to make up a counter argument again?

Well, at least you've evolved beyond "oh, boy".

I know a lot of people even the best conservatives are afraid of aligning with Palin.

She's a lightning rod. YAY! I don't think she'd ever run as a Presidential candidate but she rallies all of us to a fever pitch. And bring in the buckolas.

Levin. Well say no more. I adore Mark. Been a fan for a lot of years. He screams for me. :lol:

Let's not think that far down the road. But and I really mean it if you guys go third party I'll type till my fingers bleed to help out.

I think you should have your fevered pitch. Sounds like a lot of fun, and, if you make a video of it, might even make some coins. In the meantime, us dull ol' fuddies will just concentrate on having the White House, Senate, and Congress.

Freedom party eh? Would they be for allowing Gay couples to marry? How about marijuana? Both things do not harm others and are essential to Freedom. I do have a sneaking feeling though its THEIR kind of freedom. Kind of like Santorum kind of Freedom!

LMAO I just spit my biscuit out...did that idiot just say people like her have a libertarian streak? ROFL...holy shit that's funny.

Freedom party eh? Would they be for allowing Gay couples to marry? How about marijuana? Both things do not harm others and are essential to Freedom. I do have a sneaking feeling though its THEIR kind of freedom. Kind of like Santorum kind of Freedom!

oh yeah, those are two damn important thing people in this country worry over..the hell with jobs, a good economy, feeding their families, etc etc..you have the Democrat party go there

put Palin/Levin aside for a moment, there is no one or two or more who could start a "Conservative" third party and gain any serious recognition at this point in time, what is needed is an all out effort to dislodge the RINO's from the Republican party.

take a clue from the democRATS, do they ever talk about forming a third party ? NO ! they are so dedicated to the perversity of their leadership, they hang together so tightly it is impossible to break them apart on discussion of any liberal ideals.

we conservatives MUST be more like the democRATS in their cohesiveness, we need to back and support each other and our leaders/representatives (?) in a way that can not be broken up by having two different voices..., e.g. McCain, Graham etc.

Don't name it a FREEDOM party when its more like freedom for what I like and not a damn thing for you party. :) If you want a freedom party then it should be for freedom...not nit picking whatever they want. I don't see Palin as far enough away from Neo Con's etc...I mean she was ole man McCains running mate 5 years ago....He is the picture of Neo Conism.I think she is just trying to stay relevant.

OK I want to know who do you yall consider RINO'S? Me I would say

Graham
McCain
Rubio
Snowe
Ayote

Etc...and its hard to choose because people like Rubio aren't bad all the time neither is Ayote. But both voted for the amnesty bill and Rubio SUCKS on foreign policy. I would rather see a Republican party made up of Mike Lee,Rand Paul,Walter Jones,Ted Cruz folks. Or hell just all Ron Paul folks...

Anyone who is affiliated with New Gingrich should immediately be kept out of the Freedom Fighters Party. Definitely keep out all Quislings and refuse to give them a platform. That is the only way to keep it free of Communists and the traitors who cover for them to make their way in.

So, the freedom party's first order of business is to restrict freedom? LOL

Palin and Levin need to announce that the Tea Party has become a platform for getting GOP rinos elected. It is time to abandon it completely and start over with Freedom Fighters of America. That should be the name. It works on so many levels. I see alot of great possibilities with that name! They should use it. - Jeri

LOL @ the fact that you think Palin will lead you to anything. She's not above the fray. The writing is on the wall.

Who said anything about Palin leading it? Palin hasn't announced she is running for any office that I know of. This is about regrouping and she is right on time. I'm glad to hear her share her ideas at this time. I doubt there would be a better time. I think Levin is a very sharp man and will be able to navigate through these waters. Sure. Why not?

-Jeri

p.s. When Palin became governor she fired her chef and got rid of the jet the former governor of Alaska used - in order to save the taxpayers money - she would never have become such a target if she wasn't such a capable woman. I think it is obvious that Palin has alot more sense than the guy in the oval office right now. So we certainly could not do worse. It is only UP from here - we have already hit the bottom. Freedom Fighters of America has a great ring to it. I have to send an email with my suggestion on that one. Definitely! :eusa_angel:

Levin is a talking head. He's not giving up his day job to run a destined to fail party.

Am I supposed to be impressed that Palin got rid of a chef? It just gave her a nice little talking point. It's not like she's averse to waste. She only spent like about a half mil on clothes during the 08 presidential election.

Was she supposed to hide Trig?

Look what you are saying here....she waved him around? He was her baby.

All of her children were on the stages with her. Just like McCains, just like Bidens kids and Obama's kids.

put Palin/Levin aside for a moment, there is no one or two or more who could start a "Conservative" third party and gain any serious recognition at this point in time, what is needed is an all out effort to dislodge the RINO's from the Republican party.
take a clue from the democRATS, do they ever talk about forming a third party ? NO ! they are so dedicated to the perversity of their leadership, they hang together so tightly it is impossible to break them apart on discussion of any liberal ideals.

we conservatives MUST be more like the democRATS in their cohesiveness, we need to back and support each other and our leaders/representatives (?) in a way that can not be broken up by having two different voices..., e.g. McCain, Graham etc.

LOL. Now fellows, I really think you should double down on that attitude. It will surely win lots of elections.

LOL @ the fact that you think Palin will lead you to anything. She's not above the fray. The writing is on the wall.

Who said anything about Palin leading it? Palin hasn't announced she is running for any office that I know of. This is about regrouping and she is right on time. I'm glad to hear her share her ideas at this time. I doubt there would be a better time. I think Levin is a very sharp man and will be able to navigate through these waters. Sure. Why not?

-Jeri

p.s. When Palin became governor she fired her chef and got rid of the jet the former governor of Alaska used - in order to save the taxpayers money - she would never have become such a target if she wasn't such a capable woman. I think it is obvious that Palin has alot more sense than the guy in the oval office right now. So we certainly could not do worse. It is only UP from here - we have already hit the bottom. Freedom Fighters of America has a great ring to it. I have to send an email with my suggestion on that one. Definitely! :eusa_angel:

Levin is a talking head. He's not giving up his day job to run a destined to fail party.

Am I supposed to be impressed that Palin got rid of a chef? It just gave her a nice little talking point. It's not like she's averse to waste. She only spent like about a half mil on clothes during the 08 presidential election.

A talking head?

Are you freaking kidding me?

I know a lot of people even the best conservatives are afraid of aligning with Palin.

She's a lightning rod. YAY! I don't think she'd ever run as a Presidential candidate but she rallies all of us to a fever pitch. And bring in the buckolas.

Levin. Well say no more. I adore Mark. Been a fan for a lot of years. He screams for me. :lol:

Let's not think that far down the road. But and I really mean it if you guys go third party I'll type till my fingers bleed to help out.

I think you should have your fevered pitch. Sounds like a lot of fun, and, if you make a video of it, might even make some coins. In the meantime, us dull ol' fuddies will just concentrate on having the White House, Senate, and Congress.

And yet, when the country's flushed down the drain, you won't own it.

-Jeri

A talking head?

What exactly do you think he is?

-Jeri

A talking head?

:eusa_shhh:

Mark Reed Levin was born to a Jewish family, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and grew up in Erdenheim and Elkins Park, Pennsylvania. His father, Jack E. Levin, is the author of several books.[1] He graduated from Cheltenham High School after three years in 1974.[2][3] After high school, Levin enrolled at Temple University Ambler including summer classes and graduated with a bachelor's degree in Political Science in 1977 at age 19, summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa.[4] Levin won election to the Cheltenham school board in 1977 on a platform of reducing property taxes.[3] In 1980, Levin earned a juris doctor from Temple University Beasley School of Law.[5] Levin worked for Texas Instruments after law school.[3]

Beginning in 1981, Levin served as advisor to several members of President Ronald Reagan's cabinet, eventually becoming Associate Director of Presidential Personnel and ultimately Chief of Staff to Attorney General Edwin Meese; Levin also served as Deputy Assistant Secretary for Elementary and Secondary Education at the U.S. Department of Education, and Deputy Solicitor of the U.S. Department of the Interior.

He practiced law in the private sector and is president of Landmark Legal Foundation, a public interest law firm founded in 1976 and based in Leesburg, Virginia.

from
Mark Levin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I admire Levin too..

Last edited:

A talking head?

:eusa_shhh:

Mark Reed Levin was born to a Jewish family, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and grew up in Erdenheim and Elkins Park, Pennsylvania. His father, Jack E. Levin, is the author of several books.[1] He graduated from Cheltenham High School after three years in 1974.[2][3] After high school, Levin enrolled at Temple University Ambler including summer classes and graduated with a bachelor's degree in Political Science in 1977 at age 19, summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa.[4] Levin won election to the Cheltenham school board in 1977 on a platform of reducing property taxes.[3] In 1980, Levin earned a juris doctor from Temple University Beasley School of Law.[5] Levin worked for Texas Instruments after law school.[3]

Beginning in 1981, Levin served as advisor to several members of President Ronald Reagan's cabinet, eventually becoming Associate Director of Presidential Personnel and ultimately Chief of Staff to Attorney General Edwin Meese; Levin also served as Deputy Assistant Secretary for Elementary and Secondary Education at the U.S. Department of Education, and Deputy Solicitor of the U.S. Department of the Interior.

He practiced law in the private sector and is president of Landmark Legal Foundation, a public interest law firm founded in 1976 and based in Leesburg, Virginia.

from
Mark Levin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I admire Levin too..

So, in other words he's a guy who is for big government when he's not against it.

Forum List

Back