Palin Challenges Obama To A Debate

Why would our president debate a former half term governor from one of our least populated states?

Why would millions of people vote for a half-term U.S. Senator who never held a "working class" job, had no administrative experience (such as serving as the governor of a state), and counted among his "mentors" a racist pastor, a "retired" domestic terrorist, and a racist professor?

I why would they even consider voting for him again... :cuckoo:

Why would our president debate a former half term governor from one of our least populated states?

Why would millions of people vote for a half-term U.S. Senator who never held a "working class" job, had no administrative experience (such as serving as the governor of a state), and counted among his "mentors" a racist pastor, a "retired" domestic terrorist, and a racist professor?

because he was better than the alternative then.

and he's better than the alternative now.

get it?

got it?

good.

Obama tried to campaign against Palin and she just knocked the snot out of him

Had she run she would have gotten the nomination and she would have won 55 maybe 56 of our 57 states

Last edited:

for this one only if newt or santorum gets the right nod.
I plan on voting for Mitt.

psssssst... he's president of the united states.

she's a hack from fakenews.

get over it.

psssssst....he's destroying this country, and that includes YOU.

you're too dazzled and blinded to see past his teleprompter.

wake up.

:rofl:

why on earth would he debate "her"?

aren't the rightwingnuts always telling us she's a civilian?

Citizen should be mere crap to the.. "Exalted One".. is that what you mean..?

Should Bush have debated Al Frankin?

and yes to your question it is the reality of the situation with ALL presidents.

psssssst... he's president of the united states.

she's a hack from fakenews.

get over it.

psssssst....he's destroying this country, and that includes YOU.

you're too dazzled and blinded to see past his teleprompter.

wake up.

And that has exactly what to do with him debating Palin?
Was that just a pithy attempted deflection from the thread topic?

Don't you see how Palin just outwitted Obama? She's enough of an issue that he's running ads against her but now that she challenged him hes got to pussy out

Its a win win for her and he looks like a rube who got outplayed

Speking of Bob Droll, what ever happened to all those fixes to the VA he promised from His and Albright's task force on VA issues?

I saw him promise it while Bush was president.

you know the old saying......"promises,promises,promises"....

Ohh I know VERY well. I just like to remind those who actually believe what politicians say.

I think bush also promised to act on their recommendations.
Not sure if that was before or after he tried to cut VA funds.

Last edited:
I must have missed that...when did they debate?

All during the last campaign for the presidency.
Not a formal debate, but a debate nonetheless.

Palin drew most of McCains votes for him.

Or is it worse and Biden beat her ass?

I guess you watch MSNBC and you're stretching with the debate reasoning..

Nope I watch no talking head shows. I watch local news and sometimes the Nightly business report and the Nightly news on PBS.
More just news and less commentary.
I make up my own mind if I can just get the facts.

Well, why would he be attacking her on his reelection campaign when she isnt even running?

It's not like Obama has a history of doing rational and intelligent things.

Forum List

Back