Palin chances in 2012 are over

excellent..can you link to that please?

No, you can look it up yourself. It was your claim.

my claim? I never made a "claim" I said; " I had not seen one", I said "We can only infer"...right there in the thread? I said to you; "excellent".....and asked you to please post the link...wtf? you obviously looked it up, (???)...

so, in other words, fuck you look it up yourself....nice.....got it.

What you claimed, in part, was this:

uhm hello you're doing it again. cable is a paid and limited service. the networks are not. of course the nets reach more they always have and probably always will.

So prove to us how many more homes get the networks than get Fox news .

No, you can look it up yourself. It was your claim.

my claim? I never made a "claim" I said; " I had not seen one", I said "We can only infer"...right there in the thread? I said to you; "excellent".....and asked you to please post the link...wtf? you obviously looked it up, (???)...

uhm hello you're doing it again. cable is a paid and limited service. the networks are not. of course the nets reach more they always have and probably always will.

I have aways talked to you and treated you like an adult, you wanna play this silly crap? Jake yes, I had you pegged differently...

hahahaham, why is so hard for people to grasp. because the MAJORITY of the American people don't AGREE with you useful tools.

You are one of those "low information" voters that Londoner was talking about. :lol:

Back up your statement with a link, Liv.

LOL,
:boohoo:

You know what's really sad, Steph??? You are getting your butt kicked in this thread and you don't even know it. Just calling people stupid in every post you do is not working for you. It shows that YOU are the stupid one and completely uninformed.

I have aways talked to you and treated you like an adult, you wanna play this silly crap? Jake yes, I had you pegged differently...

Did you or did you not cite what you claim is a significant difference to the reach of the networks as compared to the reach of Foxnews,

as an attempt to explain away the fact that the network news programs have significantly better ratings than does Foxnews,

contrary to what that other poster claimed?

Her chances at gaining the GOP nomination in 2012 are gone. The shooting in Arizona and the wounding of Giffords will hang around her neck from now on. Her map showing Giffords's district with crosshairs on it will be part of any campaign against her.

But that will not keep her from running as a Tea Bagger. That will be her fate in 2012.

Michelle Bachman is giving the Teaparty response to the SOTU address. There is word that she is giving a response to the GOP response to the President. She may run.

:cuckoo:

I would not miss her response for a million bucks. And if she runs, I'll be thrilled. That will be funnier than Earl Hickey, Randy Hickey, Joy Turner, and Crab Man all rolled into one!!! :lol: And I think I'll throw in Charlie and Alan Harper, too!!! :lol:

Good post, thank you. Why is it so hard for some people to grasp what you said above?? It's just amazing.

hahahaham, why is so hard for people to grasp. because the MAJORITY of the American people don't AGREE with you useful tools.

How do you know that?? You don't. Your mind is closed to learning anything, so you just throw stuff out there. It would be nice if you sometimes provided some facts and not just your non-objective opinions.

you mean like you do in this post.?:lol:

You are one of those "low information" voters that Londoner was talking about. :lol:

Back up your statement with a link, Liv.

LOL,
:boohoo:

You know what's really sad, Steph??? You are getting your butt kicked in this thread and you don't even know it. Just calling people stupid in every post you do is not working for you. It shows that YOU are the stupid one and completely uninformed.

oh gawd, yawn me to death.:eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:

How do you know that?? You don't. Your mind is closed to learning anything, so you just throw stuff out there. It would be nice if you sometimes provided some facts and not just your non-objective opinions.

you mean like you do in this post.?:lol:

No, Steph. You can't even understand this, can you???

oh gawd, yawn me to death.:eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:

Typical of you, Steph. You really are just sad.

so are you my dear, you came in this thread just to bitch at me.:lol:

Did you or did you not cite what you claim is a significant difference to the reach of the networks as compared to the reach of Foxnews,

as an attempt to explain away the fact that the network news programs have significantly better ratings than does Foxnews,

contrary to what that other poster claimed?

yes I did, and since YOU had looked it up already , I asked you to Please post the link, I never challenged you, I just asked that you post the link- Please.

your answer? No, look it up yourself....

*shrugs*.....

I have always said please and have spoken and treated you like an adult in an adult conversation....you know it, I know it...if you want this to be adversarial and nasty relationship like half the other debates around here hey, that's your call...

Last edited:
Between the Quitter Palin and the Loon Bachman, the Tea Party is going to bring the GOP to its knees in 2012. Can you say "Spit Conservative Vote."

Her chances at gaining the GOP nomination in 2012 are gone. The shooting in Arizona and the wounding of Giffords will hang around her neck from now on. Her map showing Giffords's district with crosshairs on it will be part of any campaign against her.

But that will not keep her from running as a Tea Bagger. That will be her fate in 2012.

Michelle Bachman is giving the Teaparty response to the SOTU address. There is word that she is giving a response to the GOP response to the President. She may run.

I would not miss her response for a million bucks. And if she runs, I'll be thrilled. That will be funnier than Earl Hickey, Randy Hickey, Joy Turner, and Crab Man all rolled into one!!! :lol: And I think I'll throw in Charlie and Alan Harper, too!!! :lol:

Bachmann would be even better than Palin, for the Democrats. It's hard to imagine a worse candidate for the GOP than Bachmann. Except maybe Christine O'Donnell or Sharron Angle.

Bachmann would be even better than Palin, for the Democrats. It's hard to imagine a worse candidate for the GOP than Bachmann. Except maybe Christine O'Donnell or Sharron Angle.

Bachmann couldn't pull 1% of the vote

I heard she acted as a spotter for the shooter. Heh heh heh.

No offense, but this shooting has nothing to do with Palin.

But then again, that never stopped the left from trying to blame her.

Much the same way they found ways to blame Bush for every damned thing that went wrong in the universe.

Palin is just too polarizing to be elected to the presidency...no doubt about that.
I get tired of the left crying about the "crosshairs" and seems to be blinded to the democrats using a "bullseye". What's up with that?

You really have got to be a RW hack of the highest order to say this with a straight face.
Its not just the crosshairs, its the rhetoric...the violent rhetoric of "don't retreat...reload" compounded, once again, by mocking and scoffing AFTER the now shooting victim HERSELF appealed to Palin publicly to tamp down the violent rhetoric.

Stop pretending.

It doesn't matter who the GOP runs, the left will just make up a bunch of shit about them too.

Forum List

Back