Palin Crashing Obama Surging?

You're the puss playing "tough guy" , lil bitch. I asked a legit question and made a legit point.

You got nothing but personal attacks for an argument. Loser.

sic semper tyrannus

That means piss off in English, fairy.

The irony meter is through the roof after that post ...

Gumblebee, YOU are the pussy who can dish it out but sure as fuck can't take it. Instead, when pushed you have posts that shred you and your weak argument thrown down the memory hole.

Your only defense is to try to hulk smash your way thru things or accuse others of doing exactly what you yourself are doing.

You have no credibility here.

You're a joke.

And a disgrace.

Now go fuck yourself.

:thup:

*yawn*

When you can discuss a topic, let me know. If I need personal abuse I can call my ex. At least she has a clue, unlike your stupid mutherfukking ass.

If I was as politically stupid as you are I'[d shoot myself. Now get back in your hole bitch, before you get your little ****-ass self stuffed in it by your betters.

So basically you just reinforced everything I just said. :lol:

I'm sure in your own mind (and prolly Pixie's too because it's obvious she doesnt have one of her own) you really nailed me there.

Tool.

I have to have an official birth certificate in order to get a drivers license and our President should at least be able to produce one especially since that is the highest office in the land.

So again, you had to produce one to join the USAF.

So your argument is as long as O Blah Blah is a Democrat, he's not subject to the rules everyone else is? Never mind y'all squealed for 8 years Bush was hiding part of his military record even though his military record was made public.

Nice.:cuckoo:

I've never made an issue of your hero's origin of birth. Kind of moot now, dontchathink?

I do find it curious that a simple document that means nothing except to state one's birth is such a matter of contention for the left though. Given that being born a US citizen is a requirement for hold the office of President.

My argument is that if I was born in Hawaii I wouldn't have to produce a long form BC to enlist ... I would only need a COLB because that is what the state releases. Your argument fails.

Wrong. You need an actual certificate of live birth that is either original or a notarized copy to enlist in the US military. Spent 3 years at a MEPS, dude. Wantto argue regulation with me?

Prove it.

I have to have an official birth certificate in order to get a drivers license and our President should at least be able to produce one especially since that is the highest office in the land.

Are you a resident of Hawaii?

And a coward.

Blah blah blah .....

Want to prove it, or shut up, Air Force pantywaist? I live where you allegedly went to boot camp. If you can call it that.

The Warhawk Gym's still there. I can get you on base. Want to come see how much of a coward I am, mouth?

Or just shut that sphincter you're spewing from Mr Internet Tough Guy?

And a coward.

Blah blah blah .....

Want to prove it, or shut up, Air Force pantywaist? I live where you allegedly went to boot camp. If you can call it that.

The Warhawk Gym's still there. I can get you on base. Want to come see how much of a coward I am, mouth?

take it to the flame zone, troll.

And a coward.

Blah blah blah .....

:lol:

Look at the Admin breaking the rules again when it suits him.

YO, Gunny, I'm leaving the office now.

I live in Plymouth, MA. I welcome you to come and find me.

This liberal owns a gun.

And down the memory hole go any posts that embarrass "tough guy" Gunny ...
You're the puss playing "tough guy" , lil bitch. I asked a legit question and made a legit point.

sic semper tyrannus

wow, glad you avoided the personal attacks. winner.

Just wait.

As to your non-point, I made mine. The pussy-ass pissant never made his. You always drip your tears on me ... try calling it like it is. Bitch boy couldn't handle an actual intellectual debate if his ass was at stake. He just came in here talking bullshit.

I'm not taking it off him, nor you. I made a point. Your personal attacks don't make that point go away.

sic semper tyrannus

Just wait.

As to your non-point, I made mine. The pussy-ass pissant never made his. You always drip your tears on me ... try calling it like it is. Bitch boy couldn't handle an actual intellectual debate if his ass was at stake. He just came in here talking bullshit.

I'm not taking it off him, nor you. I made a point. Your personal attacks don't make that point go away.

sorry for my personal attack above. i try to behave in the future and not be so cruel to you.

Yeah, he's pretty much the biggest hypocrite on the board too.

And you're the biggest alligator mouth with a bumblebee ass on the board, puss.

YOU are what's wrong with the left. You have no argument. You just come in here making personal attacks. I ain't taking any shit off a pussy ass twit like you. Now or ever. I told you to shut your fucking suck and stay the fuck away from me since you have obviously nothing to contribute to any argument outside the Sports forum.

Do it or you're gone. I'm not suffering your foolish, stupid ass anymore.

Just wait.

sorry for my personal attack above. i try to behave in the future and not be so cruel to you.

Cruel?

I was thinking hypocritical. It suits the situation better.

so, are you a birther?

Umm, no I am not.

But what is the problem producing ones official birth certificate?

so you are one of the "just saying" non-birthers.

Did you miss the part where "birthers" is just another leftwing buzz word?

It really doesn't matter at this point, does it? Obama's done his damage. Who care's who you can point a finger at after the fact? Oh yeah, lefties. At least my accusation's true.

Point is, minus alj the political rhetoric or personal assaults by certain trolls around here ... what's the big deal? If a political opponent started screaming for a legit birth certificate from me I's shove it down their throats.

Forum List

Back