Palin Crashing Obama Surging?

Umm, no I am not.

But what is the problem producing ones official birth certificate?

so you are one of the "just saying" non-birthers.

Did you miss the part where "birthers" is just another leftwing buzz word?

It really doesn't matter at this point, does it? Obama's done his damage. Who care's who you can point a finger at after the fact? Oh yeah, lefties. At least my accusation's true.

Point is, minus alj the political rhetoric or personal assaults by certain trolls around here ... what's the big deal? If a political opponent started screaming for a legit birth certificate from me I's shove it down their throats.

i repeat, i am sorry for all the personal attacks you had and have to endure. it must be hard.

I have to have an official birth certificate in order to get a drivers license and our President should at least be able to produce one especially since that is the highest office in the land.

so, are you a birther?

Umm, no I am not.

The problem is with the haters who are asking for it. He should not even acknowledge the idiots who seem to think the president wasn't thoroughly vetted.

The teaparty princess was the one who wasn't vetted.

so, are you a birther?

Umm, no I am not.

I am saying that this President should have produced his official birth certificate. Most on the left, who did not seem to have a problem with him not producing one, are hypocrites.
Because they made a big thing about President Bush and his Military service..He was good enough to produce those as a courtesy to the citizens of our country.

Obama should do the same.

forgive me for bring some actual facts into this thread

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

you mean there wasn't this huge conspiracy that started almost half a century ago, including birth announcements in newspapers??

pathetic that you even need to do that. but thank you.

That's not a legit birth certificate. Pathetic, but try again. Now ... how about we address this topic seriously?

Minus the popcorn crowd trolls?

Fact is, four years later, he does not have a legit birth certificate. Why is that?

Umm, no I am not.

I am saying that this President should have produced his official birth certificate. Most on the left, who did not seem to have a problem with him not producing one, are hypocrites.
Because they made a big thing about President Bush and his Military service..He was good enough to produce those as a courtesy to the citizens of our country.

Obama should do the same.

you made yourself perfectly clear, non birther.

you mean there wasn't this huge conspiracy that started almost half a century ago, including birth announcements in newspapers??

That is a very good argument tho. Way back then they were conspiring... Really? :eusa_eh:

they're a bunch of loons.... which is exactly why he, rightfully, ignores their dumb asses. b/c the back up argument to this one is 'but he gave up his american citizenship when he was a child'.

i've never seen this level of derangement ever.

That's not a legit birth certificate. Pathetic, but try again. Now ... how about we address this topic seriously?

Fact is, four years later, he does not have a legit birth certificate. Why is that?

another non-birther.

That is a very good argument tho. Way back then they were conspiring... Really? :eusa_eh:

they're a bunch of loons.... which is exactly why he, rightfully, ignores their dumb asses. b/c the back up argument to this one is 'but he gave up his american citizenship when he was a child'.

Really? Guess you didn't go into the archives and check out you "Bush this or that ..." threads .....

how is that not legit?
it has a notary raised seal and signature
on document copy paper with everything legal from the State of Hawai'i

You are saying that Obama should ignore American citizens that are asking that he produce his official birth certificate out of spite?

By the way those citizens are whom he is there to serve

I wonder if they're gearing up for yet another impeachment attempt..

Impeachment, the last refuge of a Republican..

You are saying that Obama should ignore American citizens that are asking that he produce his official birth certificate out of spite?

By the way those citizens are whom he is there to serve
its a silly issue that should have been settled when he published his CoLB and the State of Hawai'i certified that they do have the long form on record and that he was born in Hawai'i

that settled it for me

yeah, cause we didnt hear any calls for impeachment of Bush for 8 year :eusa_whistle:

yeah, cause we didnt hear any calls for impeachment of Bush for 8 year :eusa_whistle:

you did, but only from the fringes... you didn't have the democratic committee heads saying they wanted 'a hearing a day'.

because that's so worth another 70 million dollars of our money on uselessness...

Palin is a one trick pony that the public is getting tired of. Her over-exposure will be her undoing. The GOP has some rising stars that the public will take seriously

Palin will never gain elected office again

While you guys focus on Palin maybe somebody else will get the nomination. Then you'll have to make up a bunch of shit about that person then. Truth is it doesn't matter who runs, they'll still get Palinized.

Btw, Obama is the most overexposed President in history.

He's always on TV......:thanks:except during an emergency.:scared1:

Then he's usually out of the country on vacation.

Last edited:

how is that not legit?
it has a notary raised seal and signature
on document copy paper with everything legal from the State of Hawai'i

because the birfers don't WANT it to be legal. they WANT him to be illegitimate. that's what makes them loons.... no different from the troofers. it doesn't matter what you show them or what the reality is.

Did you hear actual calls? That's really odd because the House has to call for it and Republicans were in the majority all 8 miserable years.

You are the loon, Jillian. Not to mention a traitor to your own cause just because you vote for the (D).

He doesn't rightfully ignore anyone. The fact is, counselor, by law, one must be a native born US citizen to hold the office. If there's a question, how is he rightful by not just saying , "Oh, here you go" and shutting his detractors up?

Only reason I can think of is he can't. Common sense and logic too much for you, or what? Oh yeah ... you voted for O blah blah even after I sae them treat Hillary supporters like shit on this and other boards.

Grow up.

Forum List

Back