Palin Crashing Obama Surging?

Yeah, he's pretty much the biggest hypocrite on the board too.

And you're the biggest alligator mouth with a bumblebee ass on the board, puss.

YOU are what's wrong with the left. You have no argument. You just come in here making personal attacks. I ain't taking any shit off a pussy ass twit like you. Now or ever. I told you to shut your fucking suck and stay the fuck away from me since you have obviously nothing to contribute to any argument outside the Sports forum.

Do it or you're gone. I'm not suffering your foolish, stupid ass anymore.

Then get it over with, bitch.

C'mon, Gunny, show the board what a ginormous pussy, coward, and hypocrite you are.

It's not like it isn't common knowledge already.

really?
so the dems didn't have the majority in the house and the senate starting in jan of 2007?
REALLY?

are you really wanting to expose just how politically ignorant you are, AGAIN?

:lol: By then a lot of damage had been done. He was already a public disgrace, he was hanging on by a thread to any shred of dignity.

Don't get me wrong, it would have been wonderful to see him impeached early on. We would be better off now.
impeached on what charge?

actually, and mind you i don't think he should have been impeached. and, again, there is a big difference between it coming from the fringe or the purported 'mainstram' of a party, but the argument was that he knew that the administration was lying about WMD's.

I have to have an official birth certificate in order to get a drivers license and our President should at least be able to produce one especially since that is the highest office in the land.

Are you a resident of Hawaii?

If I were running for President, I would not have a problem producing my official birth certificate.

So much like Gunny you have no argument, just more emoting.

Figures.

:lol: By then a lot of damage had been done. He was already a public disgrace, he was hanging on by a thread to any shred of dignity.

Don't get me wrong, it would have been wonderful to see him impeached early on. We would be better off now.

What was the charge?:eusa_eh:

Doing everything in his power to go after those who perpetrated 9/11 and murder Americans around the world.

That's a serious crime let me tell you.

invading a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 was going after the perpetrators?

seriously? you said that with a straight face? for real?

Yeah, he's pretty much the biggest hypocrite on the board too.

YOU are what's wrong with the left. You have no argument. You just come in here making personal attacks. I ain't taking any shit off a pussy ass twit like you. Now or ever. I told you to shut your fucking suck and stay the fuck away from me since you have obviously nothing to contribute to any argument outside the Sports forum.

C'mon, Gunny, show the board what a ginormous pussy, coward, and hypocrite you are.

I didn't know getting rid of a foul-mouthed troll had anything to do with your accusations. Maybe you need to learn to act like a actual grown up n stuff and like you have an actual brain capable of some kind of cognitive thought.

You're the puss, fuckhead. That gym's always open. All you got to do is Space A, mighty mouth. Either toe the mark or shut that twat you manage to dribble your whiny ass shit from.

Again troll ... last chance ... learn to post or stay away from me or you're gone. Got nothing to do with ME and EVERYTHING to do with your lame ass.

Doing everything in his power to go after those who perpetrated 9/11 and murder Americans around the world.

invading a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 was going after the perpetrators?

except the invasion of Iraq wasnt done based on them being involved with 9/11
that was very clear at the onset
its too bad some in the media played that up when it never was such

actually, and mind you i don't think he should have been impeached. and, again, there is a big difference between it coming from the fringe or the purported 'mainstram' of a party, but the argument was that he knew that the administration was lying about WMD's.
and is there a difference between lying and have faulty intel?
something even the dems admit
would be kinda hard to prove he lied when he said nothing different than most of the dems were saying at the same time

and if you want to go the route that Bush lied to the dems, how did he do that as Governor of Texas? :eusa_whistle:

I saw with my own eyes what Iraq did to Kuwait. I'm not shedding a tear for them.

Btw, I don't think you understand why Bush chose Iraq instead of Afghanistan but that dipshit Obama is finding out why as we speak.

I didn't know getting rid of a foul-mouthed troll had anything to do with your accusations. Maybe you need to learn to act like a actual grown up n stuff and like you have an actual brain capable of some kind of cognitive thought.

You're the puss, fuckhead. That gym's always open. All you got to do is Space A, mighty mouth. Either toe the mark or shut that twat you manage to dribble your whiny ass shit from.

Again troll ... last chance ... learn to post or stay away from me or you're gone. Got nothing to o with ME and EVERYTHING to do with your lame ass.

There you go again proving my point.

You whine about personal attacks then you make personal attacks ... you're a hypocrite.

It is a no-no to challenge posters to physical confrontations here ... you know this yet break the rules anyway. More do as I say not as I do from you.

You claim this board is all about free speech yet you and a couple of your mods delete posts that make you look bad. Again, more hypocritical bull shit from you.

My answer is the same as before ... go fuck yourself. I will do what I want. I am not one to be told to stay silent. If I think someone is a douchebag I'm going to let them know about it and if that person is so insecure that they cannot deal with it and must take action to protect their fragile ego then that's fine with me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back