Palin Crashing Obama Surging?

Nice, on-topic response, loser.

what is the topic?

That the mainstream media thinks Obama is surging and Palin is crashing.

It's just a story. Doesn't mean it's really happening.

I think Obama shows daily his lack of leadership.

He's never there in an emergency but once the emergency if over, well he's always there to take credit for it.

cool topic, i almost forgot about it after the non-birther non personal attack invasion.

Nice, on-topic response, loser.

what is the topic?

He's never there in an emergency but once the emergency if over, well he's always there to take credit for it.
that was it

but its had several theme changes since them

however when the facts were posted by Elvis, way back in the thread that Obama clearly isnt "surging" it kinda got diverted into birfer stuff and then into the personal stuff

Last edited:
obie wan is staying some extra days in Hawaii, he's just plain exhausted from the lame duck. New York is falling apart, the unions did cleanup slowly on purpose to show Blooooonuts whose boss. I love it.,,, I purely love it. obie wan in how r u and new yawk is suffering. did you see that backhoe take out that suv????? you can't make this shit up, this is life in liberal land. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Good Mawning New York.

what is the topic?

that was it

however when the facts were posted by Elvis, way back in the thread that Obama clearly isnt "surging" it kinda got diverted into birfer stuff and then into the personal stuff

Gotta change the subject to something a lib can win on. :eusa_angel:

that was it

it's not the 'libs' changing the subject... and the 'cons' still haven't 'won'.

:thup:

i'll also point out that this started as a simple question relating to the new poll numbers. it's funny to watch how it descended into the abyss.

Last edited:
that was it

it's not the 'libs' changing the subject... and the 'cons' still haven't 'won'.

:thup:
actually, in this thread both sides have done their share of that
;)

Sure it is?:eusa_hand:

I don't see the difference.

What's the difference between trying to call out Bush's military record -- I challenge ANY of you fucks to fly an F-102 Delta Dart -- where he could have been deployed at any time, and asking for something as simple as a birth certificate.

The Nat'l Guard served in 'Nam, period. So did the Coast Guard. He was as stuck as anyone else.

Then there's Kerry .... getting a Purple Heart for shooting a rock and getting hit by the ricochet.

Or how about his testimony before Congress that sounded like an Oliver Stone script for Platoon? Any paper trail for his reporting war crimes to his immediate CO? Oh yeah, no. Apparently he only got guilty years later to jump start his fledgling political career.:cuckoo:

So WHY can't the President of the US produce a legit birth certificate? How hard is that? I have two copies of mine and they're both notarized.

What's with all the smoke and mirrors here?

What should he produce something above and beyond what has been required from every other person before him to appease douchebags like you?

40 percent of the country is unsure he was born here. he shouldnt appease them?

No.

There as a time when 40% of the country thought Bush was involved in 9/11 or let it happen. Bush shouldn't have appeased them either.

Last edited:
I am talking to luissa, she called you a troll when in fact she and article are the ones trolling

Hey, why don't you go back to defending assholes who like to pick on women.

The biggest troll in this thread was Gunny, like usual.

Why don't you go back to shutting up? Oh wait .... that would be a sign of intelligence from you ....

I love how you show up when no one is around.:lol:

Trolls don't make anyone look bad their their own lack of education. I expect little else though. No actual argument = personal attacks from trolls. That's all y'all a can do.

When have not made stupid personal attacks?:cuckoo:
haven't had that coffee yet, have ya?

:eusa_shhh:

I just like the fact every time Gunny goes after someone for making personal attacks, he makes it personal. Then Mini Gunny shows up to back him up. :D

Forum List

Back