Palin Crashing Obama Surging?

I wonder if they're gearing up for yet another impeachment attempt..

Impeachment, the last refuge of a Republican..
yeah, cause we didnt hear any calls for impeachment of Bush for 8 year :eusa_whistle:

you did, but only from the fringes... you didn't have the democratic committee heads saying they wanted 'a hearing a day'.

because that's so worth another 70 million dollars of our money on uselessness...

I think he was being sarcastic.

I'm just saying.

That's not a legit birth certificate. Pathetic, but try again. Now ... how about we address this topic seriously?

Minus the popcorn crowd trolls?

Fact is, four years later, he does not have a legit birth certificate. Why is that?
how is that not legit?
it has a notary raised seal and signature
on document copy paper with everything legal from the State of Hawai'i

because the birfers don't WANT it to be legal. they WANT him to be illegitimate. that's what makes them loons.... no different from the troofers. it doesn't matter what you show them or what the reality is.

Oh blah. Get a new argument. One that works. Your red herring and ad hominems are worth my cheapest screwsriver.

That is a very good argument tho. Way back then they were conspiring... Really? :eusa_eh:

they're a bunch of loons.... which is exactly why he, rightfully, ignores their dumb asses. b/c the back up argument to this one is 'but he gave up his american citizenship when he was a child'.

i've never seen this level of derangement ever.

You are the loon, Jillian. Not to mention a traitor to your own cause just because you vote for the (D).

He doesn't rightfully ignore anyone. The fact is, counselor, by law, one must be a native born US citizen to hold the office. If there's a question, how is he rightful by not just saying , "Oh, here you go" and shutting his detractors up?

Only reason I can think of is he can't. Common sense and logic too much for you, or what? Oh yeah ... you voted for O blah blah even after I sae them treat Hillary supporters like shit on this and other boards.

Grow up.

puleeze... you lost your mind when he got eleted and it hasn't come back yet and you haven't a rational thought about him. i'm at least aware of what's good and what's bad about him.

so you can abuse everyone who's to the left of atilla the hun on this board and thump your feet and push your chest out and scream in our faces.

it just makes you look like a putz.

I wonder if they're gearing up for yet another impeachment attempt..

Impeachment, the last refuge of a Republican..
yeah, cause we didnt hear any calls for impeachment of Bush for 8 year :eusa_whistle:

Did you hear actual calls? That's really odd because the House has to call for it and Republicans were in the majority all 8 miserable years.
really?
so the dems didn't have the majority in the house and the senate starting in jan of 2007?
REALLY?

are you really wanting to expose just how politically ignorant you are, AGAIN?

Last edited:

you did, but only from the fringes... you didn't have the democratic committee heads saying they wanted 'a hearing a day'.

because that's so worth another 70 million dollars of our money on uselessness...

I'm just saying.
oh no, there were calls for Bush's impeachment during the whole of Bush's time in office

hell there is even some still around that hold onto the lie that bush STOLE the elections in 2000 and 2004
if you dont think so, check out the members list and search for "kerry"

Last edited:

I'm just saying.
oh no, there were calls for Bush's impeachment during the whole of Bush's time in office

but not from anyone who had the power to do something about it.

unlike now.

they're a bunch of loons.... which is exactly why he, rightfully, ignores their dumb asses. b/c the back up argument to this one is 'but he gave up his american citizenship when he was a child'.

i've never seen this level of derangement ever.

You are the loon, Jillian. Not to mention a traitor to your own cause just because you vote for the (D).

He doesn't rightfully ignore anyone. The fact is, counselor, by law, one must be a native born US citizen to hold the office. If there's a question, how is he rightful by not just saying , "Oh, here you go" and shutting his detractors up?

Only reason I can think of is he can't. Common sense and logic too much for you, or what? Oh yeah ... you voted for O blah blah even after I sae them treat Hillary supporters like shit on this and other boards.

Grow up.

puleeze... you lost your mind when he got eleted and it hasn't come back yet and you haven't a rational thought about him. i'm at least aware of what's good and what's bad about him.

so you can abuse everyone who's to the left of atilla the hun on this board and thump your feet and push your chest out and scream in our faces.

it just makes you look like a putz.

I have no reason to have a rational thought about a President who didn't even win his own primary ... the media just stole it for him. He's dumber'n my cat. Yet you lemmings marched right in and voted (D).

That just makes YOU and those like you look like idiot sheep. Loser.

Want to try again? Please use the logic and common sense function this time ....

Did you hear actual calls? That's really odd because the House has to call for it and Republicans were in the majority all 8 miserable years.
really?
so the dems didn't have the majority in the house and the senate starting in jan of 2007?
REALLY?

Don't hold your breath for THAT admission .....:lol:

really?
REALLY?

:lol: By then a lot of damage had been done. He was already a public disgrace, he was hanging on by a thread to any shred of dignity.

Don't get me wrong, it would have been wonderful to see him impeached early on. We would be better off now.

That's not a legit birth certificate. Pathetic, but try again. Now ... how about we address this topic seriously?

Minus the popcorn crowd trolls?

Fact is, four years later, he does not have a legit birth certificate. Why is that?
how is that not legit?

because the birfers don't WANT it to be legal. they WANT him to be illegitimate. that's what makes them loons.... no different from the troofers. it doesn't matter what you show them or what the reality is.

No, there are plenty of other things that goes against Obama in my book. But I digress cuz I am tired

The reality? :lol:

really?
REALLY?

:lol: By then a lot of damage had been done. He was already a public disgrace, he was hanging on by a thread to any shred of dignity.

Don't get me wrong, it would have been wonderful to see him impeached early on. We would be better off now.
impeached on what charge?

how is that not legit?

No, there are plenty of other things that goes against Obama in my book. But I digress

The reality? :lol:
thats why this is such a waste of time and energy
much bigger issues to deal with than this

really?
REALLY?

Being terminally stupid?

really?
REALLY?

What was the charge?:eusa_eh:

Doing everything in his power to go after those who perpetrated 9/11 and murder Americans around the world.

That's a serious crime let me tell you.

Forum List

Back