Palin Crashing Obama Surging?

And down the memory hole go any posts that embarrass "tough guy" Gunny ...
You're the puss playing "tough guy" , lil bitch. I asked a legit question and made a legit point.

You got nothing but personal attacks for an argument. Loser.

sic semper tyrannus

That means piss off in English, fairy.

You're the puss playing "tough guy" , lil bitch. I asked a legit question and made a legit point.

sic semper tyrannus

The irony meter is through the roof after that post ...

Gumblebee, YOU are the pussy who can dish it out but sure as fuck can't take it. Instead, when pushed you have posts that shred you and your weak argument thrown down the memory hole.

Your only defense is to try to hulk smash your way thru things or accuse others of doing exactly what you yourself are doing.

You have no credibility here.

You're a joke.

And a disgrace.

Now go fuck yourself.

:thup:

Wasn't Article 15 a mod here once? I seem to remember him banning me for nothing but whipping his ass around in an argument.

Is that what he's bitching about?

Sure he did. :lol:
He probably made you look like the troll you are, you probably got butt hurt and broke the rules. Nice try, though.:lol:

Think I told you kindly to shut your worthless mouth. You aren't helping anyone. You just make anyone you think you're helping look dumber.

Not even a nice try on YOUR part though.

Maybe I need to revisit the rules for punky littlle prepubescent minds like yours, huh? Oh wait ... I'd be accused of attacking the left, wouldn't I?:rolleyes:

What should he produce something above and beyond what has been required from every other person before him to appease douchebags like you?

Really. And you didn't have to produce one to just join the military, much less become President of the US?

Try again or shut your fucking mouth, pussy. I told you ... stay the fuck away. You want to play with me and you're gone, dickhead. You coul;dn't argue with my 2-years-old granddaughter and win when it comes to politics.

Nor could you outflame my nephew on his worse day and your best, much less me. This thread was fine until your troll ass got in it.

Back off of let's play, bitch.

So again ... if I was born in Hawaii I would have to produce a COLB to join the service or become POTUS ... just like everyone else. Your argument fails.

The tough guy act is unimpressive and not the basis for any kind of real argument. Frankly, it makes you look like an irrational person with no control over your emotions.

So again, you had to produce one to join the USAF.

So your argument is as long as O Blah Blah is a Democrat, he's not subject to the rules everyone else is? Never mind y'all squealed for 8 years Bush was hiding part of his military record even though his military record was made public.

Nice.:cuckoo:

I've never made an issue of your hero's origin of birth. Kind of moot now, dontchathink?

I do find it curious that a simple document that means nothing except to state one's birth is such a matter of contention for the left though. Given that being born a US citizen is a requirement for hold the office of President.

WTF? I have always liked you?

Is this what I get?

I am talking to luissa, she called you a troll when in fact she and article are the ones trolling

Hey, why don't you go back to defending assholes who like to pick on women.

The biggest troll in this thread was Gunny, like usual.

Why don't you go back to shutting up? Oh wait .... that would be a sign of intelligence from you ....

Really. And you didn't have to produce one to just join the military, much less become President of the US?

Try again or shut your fucking mouth, pussy. I told you ... stay the fuck away. You want to play with me and you're gone, dickhead. You coul;dn't argue with my 2-years-old granddaughter and win when it comes to politics.

Nor could you outflame my nephew on his worse day and your best, much less me. This thread was fine until your troll ass got in it.

Back off of let's play, bitch.

So again ... if I was born in Hawaii I would have to produce a COLB to join the service or become POTUS ... just like everyone else. Your argument fails.

The tough guy act is unimpressive and not the basis for any kind of real argument. Frankly, it makes you look like an irrational person with no control over your emotions.

So your argument is as long as O Blah Blah is a Democrat, he's not subject to the rules everyone else is? Never mind y'all squealed for 8 years Bush was hiding part of his military record even though his military record was made public.

I've never made an issue of your hero's origin of birth. Kind of moot now, dontchathink?

I do find it curious that a simple document that means nothing except to state one's birth is such a matter of contention for the left though. Given that being born a US citizen is a requirement for hold the office of President.

My argument is that if I was born in Hawaii I wouldn't have to produce a long form BC to enlist ... I would only need a COLB because that is what the state releases. Your argument fails.

Hmmmm ... I dunno, Lulu. Thinking it was tit for tat. :doubt:

Really? I think I made an argument. Because the leftwing lemmings don't like common sense and logic doesn't make ME the troll.

This thread was fine until two leftwingnut trolls who couldn't argue their way out of a barn door if the door was removed chimed in with their personal attacks in lieu of having an actual argument.

Hmmmm ... I dunno, Lulu. Thinking it was tit for tat. :doubt:

We will have to agree to disagree. :D
At least you didn't come in here with a blaze of glory, while speaking out of your ass. This is why I respect you. :)

In other words, she didn't come in here destroying an non-argument by you and one of your buddies ...

Keep up your pointless shit and you're shit's out of this thread.

sic semper tyrannus

wow, glad you avoided the personal attacks. winner.

sic semper tyrannus

The irony meter is through the roof after that post ...

Gumblebee, YOU are the pussy who can dish it out but sure as fuck can't take it. Instead, when pushed you have posts that shred you and your weak argument thrown down the memory hole.

Your only defense is to try to hulk smash your way thru things or accuse others of doing exactly what you yourself are doing.

You have no credibility here.

You're a joke.

And a disgrace.

Now go fuck yourself.

:thup:

*yawn*

When you can discuss a topic, let me know. If I need personal abuse I can call my ex. At least she has a clue, unlike your stupid mutherfukking ass.

If I was as politically stupid as you are I'[d shoot myself. Now get back in your hole bitch, before you get your little ****-ass self stuffed in it by your betters.

My argument is that if I was born in Hawaii I wouldn't have to produce a long form BC to enlist ... I would only need a COLB because that is what the state releases. Your argument fails.

Wrong. You need an actual certificate of live birth that is either original or a notarized copy to enlist in the US military. Spent 3 years at a MEPS, dude. Wantto argue regulation with me?

Forum List

Back