Palin Crashing Obama Surging?

Sure it is?:eusa_hand:

I don't see the difference.

What's the difference between trying to call out Bush's military record -- I challenge ANY of you fucks to fly an F-102 Delta Dart -- where he could have been deployed at any time, and asking for something as simple as a birth certificate.

The Nat'l Guard served in 'Nam, period. So did the Coast Guard. He was as stuck as anyone else.

Then there's Kerry .... getting a Purple Heart for shooting a rock and getting hit by the ricochet.

Or how about his testimony before Congress that sounded like an Oliver Stone script for Platoon? Any paper trail for his reporting war crimes to his immediate CO? Oh yeah, no. Apparently he only got guilty years later to jump start his fledgling political career.:cuckoo:

So WHY can't the President of the US produce a legit birth certificate? How hard is that? I have two copies of mine and they're both notarized.

What's with all the smoke and mirrors here?

What should he produce something above and beyond what has been required from every other person before him to appease douchebags like you?

40 percent of the country is unsure he was born here. he shouldnt appease them?

I don't buy that number at all ... and no.

BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg

Happy now fucktards? It's been available for anyone to see since 2008.

What should he produce something above and beyond what has been required from every other person before him to appease douchebags like you?

because that thing he produced, isn't a long Form Birth Certificate. Why shouldn't OUR PRESIDENT be WILLING to show that? What the Fxxk does he have to HIDE?

It's the same form the state of Hawaii puts out for any request. I'd tell you nutters to pound sand too.

BS, as I said, I got a COPY of my HAWAII birth certificate, and it doesn't look ANYTHING like that thing they presented. He can get a copy of the long form IF there is one.

Making fun of her, i.e. "She's an idiot," or Bush, who was President, i.e. "He's an idiot" is a different level than making things up, "i.e. He was born in Kenya."

Sure it is?:eusa_hand:

I don't see the difference.

What's the difference between trying to call out Bush's military record -- I challenge ANY of you fucks to fly an F-102 Delta Dart -- where he could have been deployed at any time, and asking for something as simple as a birth certificate.

The Nat'l Guard served in 'Nam, period. So did the Coast Guard. He was as stuck as anyone else.

Then there's Kerry .... getting a Purple Heart for shooting a rock and getting hit by the ricochet.

Or how about his testimony before Congress that sounded like an Oliver Stone script for Platoon? Any paper trail for his reporting war crimes to his immediate CO? Oh yeah, no. Apparently he only got guilty years later to jump start his fledgling political career.:cuckoo:

So WHY can't the President of the US produce a legit birth certificate? How hard is that? I have two copies of mine and they're both notarized.

What's with all the smoke and mirrors here?

Really. And you didn't have to produce one to just join the military, much less become President of the US?

Try again or shut your fucking mouth, pussy. I told you ... stay the fuck away. You want to play with me and you're gone, dickhead. You coul;dn't argue with my 2-years-old granddaughter and win when it comes to politics.

Nor could you outflame my nephew on his worse day and your best, much less me. This thread was fine until your troll ass got in it.

Back off of let's play, bitch.

BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg

hahahahaha, THAT is a Certificate of live birth, not a damn long form BIRTH CERTIFICATE. who was the doctor and HIS SIGNITURE who delivered the little bambam, what TIME was the boyking born and they put his father WAS AFRICAN. when in your life have you ever seen that?
you people are a joke to think this IS ACCEPTABLE.

Last edited:
BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg

hahahahaha, THAT is a Certificate of live birth, not a damn long form BIRTH CERTIFICATE. who was the doctor and HIS SIGNITURE who delivered the little bambam, what TIME was the boyking born and they put his father WAS AFRICAN. when in your life have you ever seen that?
you people are a joke to think this IS ACCEPTABLE.

This is the legal document you get in all states now.

This is what my kids have. the form we turned in to the state gets stuck into the computer, and the original paper goes bye bye.

This is what my birth certificate looks like, and I am a great deal older than him.

Back in the day, I had a photostat of what got turned into the state. I lost it a long time ago.

I lived in the same house for most of my life. I don't have an excuse for loosing the photostat. Obama moved around a lot, spending time in cheap housing in Chicago and a long time in Indonesia.

Now if you want to argue citizenship, you can argue Indonesian citizenship. There were stories, half baked and I kind of doubt their veracity, that the School Obama attended in Indonesia required Indonesian citizenship. If he actually did have that, it would be cool to see those papers, but I also doubt they exists as well.

Wasn't Article 15 a mod here once? I seem to remember him banning me for nothing but whipping his ass around in an argument.

Is that what he's bitching about?

Sure he did. :lol:
He probably made you look like the troll you are, you probably got butt hurt and broke the rules. Nice try, though.:lol:

I watched this thread debated for a big part of the night, until..viola a couple of trolls entered and decided to flame. Want to flame?.. there is a sub forum made just for that ya know

Forum List

Back