Palin Crashing Obama Surging?

USArmyRetarded, Stephanie, TeaPartySpamurai, CrusaderFrank, just to name a few.

FTR The Left isn't reacting because they're scared of Palin. They're reacting because they think she's an idiot and can't believe the devotion she inspires.

LOL, so I'm a Palin head.
I've NEVER said Palin WAS running, that is all your lefties doings. There are a few other Republicans I would vote for in a heartbeat, BUT, if Palin was running I would vote for her because she was a damn good governor who took on, not only the corrupt Democrats, but the Corrupt Republicans also. you people are so blinded by hate, you refuse to look at her record and just what she DID accomplish for Alaska. Yes, I like Palin, she WAS MY GOVORNER, so I know her record, that's more that I can say for you lame asses who voted for some Lowly State Senator Community Organizer who (NEVER held A REAL FRIGGEN IN HIS LIFE), and a JUNIOR SENATOR with no friggen record to speak of.
So by my estimation, you my dear and a lot others on this board, are sheeple Obamabots.:lol:

Correctamundo. about 99% of the Palin threads are started by the idiots on the left. And you know why they start them? To tell us she don't matter to em. Yep. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

EXACTLY. so I can't help myself by posting to them to keep that Palin thingy they got going 24/7 in their heads. you know she lives there Rent Free.
It's quite a hoot.

FTR The Left isn't reacting because they're scared of Palin. They're reacting because they think she's an idiot and can't believe the devotion she inspires.

I've NEVER said Palin WAS running, that is all your lefties doings. There are a few other Republicans I would vote for in a heartbeat, BUT, if Palin was running I would vote for her because she was a damn good governor who took on, not only the corrupt Democrats, but the Corrupt Republicans also. you people are so blinded by hate, you refuse to look at her record and just what she DID accomplish for Alaska. Yes, I like Palin, she WAS MY GOVORNER, so I know her record, that's more that I can say for you lame asses who voted for some Lowly State Senator Community Organizer who (NEVER held A REAL FRIGGEN IN HIS LIFE), and a JUNIOR SENATOR with no friggen record to speak of.
So by my estimation, you my dear and a lot others on this board, are sheeple Obamabots.:lol:

Correctamundo. about 99% of the Palin threads are started by the idiots on the left. And you know why they start them? To tell us she don't matter to em. Yep. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wrong. They start 'em because of the latest batshittery that the news has put out about her.

We post threads so that other intelligent people can laugh at her. It's always funny to hear what the Wasilla Village Idiot is gonna say next.

Remember her "refudiate" comment on Twitter? Well, apparently, they were taping her show during that time.

Only on the show, she admitted to the typo, saying that she should have used a "f" instead of a "d".

At first, it was "refudiate". Now that we have the rest of the story, it's "redudiate".

Like I said, the Wasilla Village Idiot is kinda fun to laugh at.

It's about half and half.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Results

It's about half and half.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Results
well great research or whatever, but DON'T accuse me of being a Palin head, cause I don't start many threads on her.

Gunny. If you had to choose between Mrs. Palin and obie wan know nothing are you gonna sit here and tell us you'd vote for the chicago bum? really?

I'm not making a judgment. I'm just explaining why the Left pays attention to her.

How many hours of coverage do you think this "non threat" has received on MSNBC?

Lots. Because they think she's an idiot and can't believe the devotion she gets from her supporters.

Well you can say that, and we can say the same for THE Obama, last I checked his poll numbers sucked, and he along with his comrades in Arms, just got their clocks cleaned in a HISTORIC MIDTERM ELECTION. but you all go ahead and shut your eyes to that and act like it NEVER HAPPEND, cause 2012 here we come.:lol:

How many hours of coverage do you think this "non threat" has received on MSNBC?

Lots. Because they think she's an idiot and can't believe the devotion she gets from her supporters.

Well you can say that, and we can say the same for THE Obama, last I checked his poll numbers sucked, and he along with his comrades in Arms, just got their clocks cleaned in a HISTORIC MIDTERM ELECTION. but you all go ahead and shut your eyes to that and act like it NEVER HAPPEND, cause 2012 here we come.:lol:

I'm not making a judgment and I'm not saying who is right or wrong, nor am I saying Palin is an idiot. I'm just explaining why the Left pays attention to her the way they do.

It is pretty weird...

Especially since there are only about 2 board members who I would consider "Palin-heads"...

Inquiring minds want to know!

Frank isn't a Palinhead - he just loves to tweak the leftists...

as I said - it's just a handful of USMB supporters...

Frank isn't a Palinhead - he just loves to tweak the leftists...

as I said - it's just a handful of USMB supporters...

Yeah, Frank was borderline when I included him on that list.

I did so because he has defended her vociferously and keeps saying "That's what they said about Reagan" when someone says Palin has no chance. Of course, that's what they also said about Goldwater, Quayle, etc.

I'm not making a judgment and I'm not saying who is right or wrong, nor am I saying Palin is an idiot. I'm just explaining why the Left pays attention to her the way they do.

Ok, thanks.
sorry if I get a little excited over it.

Forum List

Back