Palin Crashing Obama Surging?

His question is valid....

i don't play with boi troll's.

and his question is idiotic.

No, it isn't idiotic...

Name anyone you consider a conservative, who considers Arnold Schwarenegger a conservative.

Arnold is not nor was ever a "conservative"...

To claim so would be "idiotic"....

that's your opinion, gomez. and you're certainly entitled to it.

but i told you, i don't play with boi trolls.

he has nothing to say and nothing to add... but he and his board mommy had fun trashing the thread.

which actually was kind of an interesting discussion.

laterz.

No, it isn't idiotic...

Name anyone you consider a conservative, who considers Arnold Schwarenegger a conservative.

he has nothing to say and nothing to add... but he and his board mommy had fun trashing the thread.

laterz.

Well, maybe another leftie will be interested in answering the valid question...

l8r...

No, it isn't idiotic...

laterz.

Laughable. You say this after an hour of trolling and name calling and losing the arguement. Now you honestly think others can't see this? You type with invisible letters?

No, it isn't idiotic...

laterz.

Well, maybe another leftie will be interested in answering the valid question...

l8r...

"gomez" ????? she said "gomez" I duz not know this name! duz you?

laterz.

l8r...

"gomez" ????? she said "gomez" I duz not know this name! duz you?

Gomez:

johnastinisgreatasgomezaddams.jpg

Well, I don't know if Obama is 'surging' per se. He still ahs work to do among independents. But it is clear that Palin in down 18 points in her approval rating from a year ago and her negatives keep going up. oops...

In the battle for the GOP presidential nomination, the survey suggests Palin may have some work to do if she throws her hat in the ring. Only 49 percent of Republicans say that they are likely to support Sen. John McCain’s running mate in 2008 for the Republican nomination in 2012.
“That’s a huge 18-point drop since December of 2008, when two-thirds of GOPers said they were likely to support Palin. It also puts her well behind potential rivals Mike Huckabee and Mitt Romney, and a bit behind Newt Gingrich as well,” adds Holland.
Two-thirds of Republicans questioned say they would likely support Huckabee as their nominee in 2012. The former Arkansas governor and 2008 GOP presidential candidate is considering another bid for the White House. So is another candidate from the last election, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney. Fifty-nine percent of Republicans say they would likely support Romney. That number drops to 54 percent for former House Speaker Newt Gingrich of Georgia, who is also contemplating a run for the White House

Nothing found for Blog 2010 12 49-of-republican-voters-say-they-are-likely-to-support-sarah-palin-in-gop-primary

and lest any of the palin people whine that this is a biased link, it's from American Conservative Values. :woohoo:

Yea. Another Palin thread.:thewave:

Leftwingers make these rightwing pundits more popular merely with your non-stop vitriol.

Well, I don't know if Obama is 'surging' per se. He still ahs work to do among independents. But it is clear that Palin in down 18 points in her approval rating from a year ago and her negatives keep going up. oops...

In the battle for the GOP presidential nomination, the survey suggests Palin may have some work to do if she throws her hat in the ring. Only 49 percent of Republicans say that they are likely to support Sen. John McCain’s running mate in 2008 for the Republican nomination in 2012.
“That’s a huge 18-point drop since December of 2008, when two-thirds of GOPers said they were likely to support Palin. It also puts her well behind potential rivals Mike Huckabee and Mitt Romney, and a bit behind Newt Gingrich as well,” adds Holland.
Two-thirds of Republicans questioned say they would likely support Huckabee as their nominee in 2012. The former Arkansas governor and 2008 GOP presidential candidate is considering another bid for the White House. So is another candidate from the last election, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney. Fifty-nine percent of Republicans say they would likely support Romney. That number drops to 54 percent for former House Speaker Newt Gingrich of Georgia, who is also contemplating a run for the White House

Nothing found for Blog 2010 12 49-of-republican-voters-say-they-are-likely-to-support-sarah-palin-in-gop-primary

and lest any of the palin people whine that this is a biased link, it's from American Conservative Values. :woohoo:

yeah, it's not like someone who wants to run for president is relevant or anything.

yeah, it's not like someone who wants to run for president is relevant or anything.

Yeah, it's not like you should continuously trash someone who would be the best thing that could happen for YOUR side since she can't win.:cool:

You lefties will cut off your noses to spite your face.

Yeah, it's not like you should continuously trash someone who would be the best thing that could happen for YOUR side since she can't win.:cool:

you know what, i'd rather see someone with a brain run.

unlike the rightwingnut freaks i actually care more about this country than i do winning.

and if you read the o/p, the entire purpose of this thread was basically to point out to the palin-heads that their incessant bleating was ...well, bleating.

Last edited:

Wants to run for President?

Please tell me you won't be creating Dennis Kucinich threads too...:eek:

Just pick a name. Rush. Beck. Palin. Bush. Hannity. The left goes berserk in a typing frenzy seeing how many threads a day they can create.

Anything they think is a threat to them. Problem is that "think" word. If I was a dumbass Dem I'd PRAY for Palin to be the GOP Presidential candidate.

unlike the rightwingnut freaks i actually care more about this country than i do winning.

and if you read the o/p, the entire purpose of this thread was basically to point out to the palin-heads that their incessant bleating was ...well, bleating.

Really? That's why you voted for the incumbent but couldn't for a second defend his BS during the primaries without resorting to ad hominems, deflections or just flat out ignoring the facts presented?

Sure you would.:rolleyes:

Ralph Nader's had bleating heads, not unlike the Obama bleating heads, for 40 years. What's HE won?

I consider Palin about as legit a candidate -- if she even runs; which, is assumptive bullshit on the left's part at this point and time -- as I do Obama. NEITHER are qualified to be President.

Really? That's why you voted for the incumbent but couldn't for a second defend his BS during the primaries without resorting to ad hominems, deflections or just flat out ignoring the facts presented?

Sure you would.:rolleyes:

Ralph Nader's had bleating heads, not unlike the Obama bleating heads, for 40 years. What's HE won?

I consider Palin about as legit a candidate -- if she even runs; which, is assumptive bullshit on the left's part at this point and time -- as I do Obama. NEITHER are qualified to be President.

i voted for hillary in the primary, in case you've forgotten that. and i'd have voted for her in the general, too.

what 'facts'? about ACORN? or about an associates actions before he was born? like i give a rat's butt about that.

perhaps mccain shouldn't have turned into a rightwingnut and picked the tweeting twit as his running mate.

whether you believe me or not is pretty irrelevant. no offense. but i know how i've voted in every nyc mayoral election and half of our gubernatorial elections.

when was the last time *you* crossed party lines?

and i'll point out that its palin who said she could beat obama. given the bold nature of that statement and given her efforts at manipulating the last election, i figure she's worth talking about.

or are rightwingnuts simply not accountable for anything? even an observation that they've dropped 18 points in the polls?

Last edited:

Wants to run for President?

Please tell me you won't be creating Dennis Kucinich threads too...:eek:

Just pick a name. Rush. Beck. Palin. Bush. Hannity. The left goes berserk in a typing frenzy seeing how many threads a day they can create.

Anything they think is a threat to them. Problem is that "think" word. If I was a dumbass Dem I'd PRAY for Palin to be the GOP Presidential candidate.

It is pretty weird...

Especially since there are only about 2 board members who I would consider "Palin-heads"...

Forum List

Back