Palin Crashing Obama Surging?

boi troll's question?

i asked him to define terms.

what are you, his mother, that you're running around the board begging people to answer him?[/QUOTE

no one can answer. and no sugar bugger I'm not his mama cause you know if I was his mama it's against board rules to mention it donchyaknowthat?

sugar booger? you watch jimmy neutron? :rofl:

loon...

and that only applies to real family 'donchaknow'.

freak. :cuckoo:

you truly need to stop drinking and posting.

Yes, cupcake I know. But then again, you don't make the rules do ya, and that frosts yer drawers we know. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

boi troll's question?

i asked him to define terms.

what are you, his mother, that you're running around the board begging people to answer him?[/QUOTE

no one can answer. and no sugar bugger I'm not his mama cause you know if I was his mama it's against board rules to mention it donchyaknowthat?

loon...

i'm not real concerned about either one of you 'donchaknow'

btw, sweetcakes I didn't say sugar booger! I said sugar bugger. You really need to pay close attention. It's what we expect from our attorney at law. :lol: Strivfe for excellence.

If California is piling up record deficits under Schwarzenegger's watch and teetering on the brink of bankruptcy, how is he more Conservative than Reagan?

Because he made better movies

you notice how the boi troll and the willow ijit run around heckling on every thread?

useless twits. :cuckoo:

they're pretty good for the entertainment value, though, i guess.

loon...

i'm not real concerned about either one of you 'donchaknow'

btw, sweetcakes I didn't say sugar booger! I said sugar bugger. You really need to pay close attention. It's what we expect from our attorney at law. :lol: Strivfe for excellence.

so you trade one insipid phrase for another? like it matters. forgive me for reading quickly, your posts aren't important enough to focus on.

Good question...why don't you answer it...

BTW: Conservatives talk, and I stress the word "talk," about a lot of things. Want to compare their talk of family values with their walk of child molestation?

i asked *him* to answer it. but perhaps i'll give up on that since he isn't exactly interested or knowledgeable.

do you think 'social conservatives' are conservative? i don't. the people who label themselves as 'conservatives' now are reactionaries. nothing more, nothing less?

is the governator a conservative? i don't know. was he fiscally conservative? did he not make broad sweeping changes? did he stay out of people's private affairs?

his brand of politics isn't considered conservative by the loons. but they think anyone who has the slightest interest in doing anything besides drowning government in a bathtub is a RINO.

so is he conservative? moreso than his predecessor. moreso than the person who will follow him. given the difficulties of passing a budget in Cali because of their absurd rules, it's difficult to say what he would have done had he had their cooperation.

oh...and just so you know, boi troll thinks anyone who talks to someone from the other party isn't a 'conservative' he believes only in the rush limbaugh school of debate... which is no debate at all.

But enough about me.

Name anyone you consider a conservative, who considers Arnold Schwarenegger a conservative.

This will be fun.

:gay: Ya think?

i asked *him* to answer it. but perhaps i'll give up on that since he isn't exactly interested or knowledgeable.

do you think 'social conservatives' are conservative? i don't. the people who label themselves as 'conservatives' now are reactionaries. nothing more, nothing less?

is the governator a conservative? i don't know. was he fiscally conservative? did he not make broad sweeping changes? did he stay out of people's private affairs?

his brand of politics isn't considered conservative by the loons. but they think anyone who has the slightest interest in doing anything besides drowning government in a bathtub is a RINO.

so is he conservative? moreso than his predecessor. moreso than the person who will follow him. given the difficulties of passing a budget in Cali because of their absurd rules, it's difficult to say what he would have done had he had their cooperation.

oh...and just so you know, boi troll thinks anyone who talks to someone from the other party isn't a 'conservative' he believes only in the rush limbaugh school of debate... which is no debate at all.

But enough about me.

Name anyone you consider a conservative, who considers Arnold Schwarenegger a conservative.

This will be fun.

:gay: Ya think?

:lmao:

But enough about me.

This will be fun.

i'm sorry, boi troll. i told you a long time ago, i had no intention of having any type of dialogue with a troll who says 'facts don't matter'.

i'm sure you'll find someone else to indulge you.

Forum List

Back