Palin Crashing Obama Surging?

If California is piling up record deficits under Schwarzenegger's watch and teetering on the brink of bankruptcy, how is he more Conservative than Reagan?

Because he made better movies

I read the article and I absofuckingloutely love the first comment post article. ready??

Really? You actually read the comments from unidentified hemorrhoids?

I've heard of reading tea leaves but your ability to read anus is something new...

maybe someone knows what the fuck you izzz talking about willis but it sure ain't me.

Shitnao is a drug addict. He does not even live in the US anymore.

A small peice of blue sky.

You are so easily misled. Revere is a pedophile and spends his day down at the park watching the merry-go-round while cuming in his pants. He is such a steady customer they gave him a first row box seat.

Arnold is real Conservative.

Yes, a classic example of a conservative who gets elected and then is a disaster...

Other fine examples of conservatives are Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush Sr and Bush Jr. All started out as conservatives but as soon as their tax cuts for the wealthy and deregulation failed the republicans pretended they were secret liberals...

Yes, a classic example of a conservative who gets elected and then is a disaster...

Other fine examples of conservatives are Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush Sr and Bush Jr. All started out as conservatives but as soon as their tax cuts for the wealthy and deregulation failed the republicans pretended they were secret liberals...

When did Schwarzenegger ever govern as a conservative?

Whose taxes did he cut?

When did Schwarzenegger ever govern as a conservative?

Whose taxes did he cut?

who ever said being conservative was only about cutting taxes boi troll?

If California is piling up record deficits under Schwarzenegger's watch and teetering on the brink of bankruptcy, how is he more Conservative than Reagan?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Reagan caused a massive increase in record deficits.

And after nearly destroying the country, he raised taxes in 1986.

Schwarzenfarter has yet to try and save California.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Reagan caused a massive increase in record deficits.

And after nearly destroying the country, he raised taxes in 1986.

Schwarzenfarter has yet to try and save California.

Really? How do Reagan's deficits compare to any since them?

What have Schwarzenegger's tax increases accomplished?

Forum List

Back