Palin Crashing Obama Surging?

Lots. Because they think she's an idiot and can't believe the devotion she gets from her supporters.

Well you can say that, and we can say the same for THE Obama, last I checked his poll numbers sucked, and he along with his comrades in Arms, just got their clocks cleaned in a HISTORIC MIDTERM ELECTION. but you all go ahead and shut your eyes to that and act like it NEVER HAPPEND, cause 2012 here we come.:lol:

I'm not making a judgment and I'm not saying who is right or wrong, nor am I saying Palin is an idiot. I'm just explaining why the Left pays attention to her the way they do.

Really? So kicking yourself in the nuts is OK?

The left has made a point of demonizing -- aka keeping on Page One so they get the most attention -- any little blurb they can. Again .... Bush, Beck, Rush, Hannity, Palin ..... the left keeps their names in the limelight. Not the right.

Strategy and tactics are simple if you can think. The left gets an f- on the subject.

Well you can say that, and we can say the same for THE Obama, last I checked his poll numbers sucked, and he along with his comrades in Arms, just got their clocks cleaned in a HISTORIC MIDTERM ELECTION. but you all go ahead and shut your eyes to that and act like it NEVER HAPPEND, cause 2012 here we come.:lol:

I'm not making a judgment and I'm not saying who is right or wrong, nor am I saying Palin is an idiot. I'm just explaining why the Left pays attention to her the way they do.

The left has made a point of demonizing -- aka keeping on Page One so they get the most attention -- any little blurb they can. Again .... Bush, Beck, Rush, Hannity, Palin ..... the left keeps their names in the limelight. Not the right.

Strategy and tactics are simple if you can think. The left gets an f- on the subject.

She makes a good pinata but I don't think its the Left who is keeping Palin the spotlight. It's not the Left who has made her filthy rich. She's a rock star amongst her supporters.

And Rush didn't get 20 million listeners because of the Left. Same with Hannity, Beck, et. al. The Left is merely reacting. If the Left paid zero attention to the right-wing media, they'd still be right there in your face.

Besides, the Left are pikers when it comes to demonization compared to the Right.

She makes a good pinata but I don't think its the Left who is keeping Palin the spotlight. It's not the Left who has made her filthy rich. She's a rock star amongst her supporters.

And Rush didn't get 20 million listeners because of the Left. Same with Hannity, Beck, et. al. The Left is merely reacting. If the Left paid zero attention to the right-wing media, they'd still be right there in your face.

Besides, the Left are pikers when it comes to demonization compared to the Right.[/QUOTE]

sorry dear, not EVEN CLOSE.
Just look at ALL THE THREADS posted about her from the left, CAN you Explain why? she HASN'T EVEN DECALRED she is running for President.

Last edited:
Hillarycare was as bad as Obamacare.

Fact is, she was STILL more conservative than O blah blah or McLaim.

Obama's a radical lefty from the Illinois political machine and McLaim made his name defying the GOP; yet, wanted the GOP to vote for him.

Gimmee a break. The media chose the candidates. Hillary actually won the popular vote; yet, the Dem "super" delegates voted against their constituents. Oh, but WE are represented. King George III, anyone?

And McLaim was a waste chosen more by the media than any voters.

Besides, the Left are pikers when it comes to demonization compared to the Right.

Dick Cheney would probably disagree.

And Karl Rove.

:lol:

Dick Cheney would probably disagree.

And Karl Rove.

and don't leave out George Bush.
and they still go after Reagan.:cuckoo:

She's doing well because her attacks on the left are always direct hits, and always get the left gnashing its teeth the loudest. Same for Rush and Hannity.

So how it is the left has nothing to do with that?

Besides, the Left are pikers when it comes to demonization compared to the Right.[/QUOTE]

So? She opportunized on her notoriety with the left and got some crappy TV show.

I disagree. Anyone calling themselves a conservative wouldn't vote for any of the above. They're shills. You saying rigtwingers are as bad as leftwingers and would voter a moron like Stuart Smally into office just because the idiot puts a (D) behind his name when he's nothing but a shill and retard?

She's making money. So are Beck and Rush.

Same as O blah blah.

When y'all figure out the GOP and DNC are just bureaucrats trying to perpetuate their stupid causes, let me know.

Wasn't Lincoln the first Republican President? Now figure out the difference between his beliefs and the Democratic Party's of today. Those politicians will and have compeltely switched beliefs just to keep "us" in controversy and fighting each other so we aren't paying attention to their bullshit.

Just look at ALL THE THREADS posted about her from the left, CAN you Explain why? she HASN'T EVEN DECALRED she is running for President.

Making fun of her, i.e. "She's an idiot," or Bush, who was President, i.e. "He's an idiot" is a different level than making things up, "i.e. He was born in Kenya."

Your political opponents are always going to deride you, "57 states." That's part of the game. But I see the political right as far better funded and organized in the systematic destruction of political opponents than the Left, i.e. swift-boating, Whitewater, etc. I can't think of anything that was as well coordinated on the Left as what has come out of the Right over the past 20 years.

Last edited:

Making fun of her, i.e. "She's an idiot," or Bush, who was President, i.e. "He's an idiot" is a different level than making things up, "i.e. He was born in Kenya."

Sure it is?:eusa_hand:

I don't see the difference.

What's the difference between trying to call out Bush's military record -- I challenge ANY of you fucks to fly an F-102 Delta Dart -- where he could have been deployed at any time, and asking for something as simple as a birth certificate.

The Nat'l Guard served in 'Nam, period. So did the Coast Guard. He was as stuck as anyone else.

Then there's Kerry .... getting a Purple Heart for shooting a rock and getting hit by the ricochet.

Or how about his testimony before Congress that sounded like an Oliver Stone script for Platoon? Any paper trail for his reporting war crimes to his immediate CO? Oh yeah, no. Apparently he only got guilty years later to jump start his fledgling political career.:cuckoo:

So WHY can't the President of the US produce a legit birth certificate? How hard is that? I have two copies of mine and they're both notarized.

What's with all the smoke and mirrors here?

Your political opponents are always going to deride you, "57 states." That's part of the game. But I see the political right as far better funded and organized in the systematic destruction of political opponents than the Left, i.e. swift-boating, Whitewater, etc. I can't think of anything that was as well coordinated on the Left as what has come out of the Right over the past 20 years.

You don't remember "TANG-gate"? Hell, it ruined Rather's career...

What's the difference between trying to call out Bush's military record -- I challenge ANY of you fucks to fly an F-102 Delta Dart -- where he could have been deployed at any time, and asking for something as simple as a birth certificate.

The Nat'l Guard served in 'Nam, period. So did the Coast Guard. He was as stuck as anyone else.

Then there's Kerry .... getting a Purple Heart for shooting a rock and getting hit by the ricochet.

Or how about his testimony before Congress that sounded like an Oliver Stone script for Platoon? Any paper trail for his reporting war crimes to his immediate CO? Oh yeah, no. Apparently he only got guilty years later to jump start his fledgling political career.:cuckoo:

So WHY can't the President of the US produce a legit birth certificate? How hard is that? I have two copies of mine and they're both notarized.

What should he produce something above and beyond what has been required from every other person before him to appease douchebags like you?

What should he produce something above and beyond what has been required from every other person before him to appease douchebags like you?

because that thing he produced, isn't a long Form Birth Certificate. Why shouldn't OUR PRESIDENT be WILLING to show that? What the Fxxk does he have to HIDE?

because that thing he produced, isn't a long Form Birth Certificate. Why shouldn't OUR PRESIDENT be WILLING to show that? What the Fxxk does he have to HIDE?

It's the same form the state of Hawaii puts out for any request. I'd tell you nutters to pound sand too.

40 percent of the country is unsure he was born here. he shouldnt appease them?

Forum List

Back