Palin daughter calls off engagement

OH...you mean like it did when the ever "tolerant" left found out Bristol was pregnant in the first place?? Yeah,talk is cheap hypocrite.

I think you missed the point ... I doubt most people on the "left" (whatever that is) gave a darn about bristol being pregnant. I think it was more a reflection on the hypocrisy of her mother being for abstinence only education... which, as bristol herself said, doesn't work and is unrealistic. The "left" doesn't claim to be the party of G-d. you know?

That said, I'm not sure why anyone cares that Bristol and her lowlife bf broke up. I feel bad for Bristol. I think the guy was a loser.
But.... No doubt both Bristol and and the punk DID know safe sex practices, and those didn't work either.

The flaw in both abstinence and safe sex practices is, neither work worth a damn if the parties don't employ them.

True. But I can't imagine Bristol going to mom and asking her to help her get birth control.

I think you missed the point ... I doubt most people on the "left" (whatever that is) gave a darn about bristol being pregnant. I think it was more a reflection on the hypocrisy of her mother being for abstinence only education... which, as bristol herself said, doesn't work and is unrealistic. The "left" doesn't claim to be the party of G-d. you know?

That said, I'm not sure why anyone cares that Bristol and her lowlife bf broke up. I feel bad for Bristol. I think the guy was a loser.
But.... No doubt both Bristol and and the punk DID know safe sex practices, and those didn't work either.

The flaw in both abstinence and safe sex practices is, neither work worth a damn if the parties don't employ them.

True. But I can't imagine Bristol going to mom and asking her to help her get birth control.
In Alaska she wouldn't have needed Mom.

actually, i can
they seemed to have a pretty good relationship

Honest? I don't know anything about that. I'll have to take your word for it. Either way, she was stupid.

I am glad they broke up. It seemed pretty obvious that they didn't want to get married, and the MIL drug issue was disturbing - this is better for the kid.

I wouldn't want to see them married for image. That would have been awful for a baby to be raised in such an environment.

Honest? I don't know anything about that. I'll have to take your word for it. Either way, she was stupid.
I tend to agree. But I make no moral judgments either way. It's not just the girl's responsibility to practice safe sex.

yeah, but the creep goes on with his life and she is going to raise the child. i figure her life was a bit more affected. she'll be lucky if she can collect child support.

I tend to agree. But I make no moral judgments either way. It's not just the girl's responsibility to practice safe sex.

yeah, but the creep goes on with his life and she is going to raise the child. i figure her life was a bit more affected. she'll be lucky if she can collect child support.
Pshaw! The mom is the daughter of the Guvnah. THAT child support WILL be collected!

I am glad they broke up. It seemed pretty obvious that they didn't want to get married, and the MIL drug issue was disturbing - this is better for the kid.

I wouldn't want to see them married for image. That would have been awful for a baby to be raised in such an environment.
i wouldnt say i was "glad" they broke up
but if they dont love eachother, then it was doomed to fail anyway

Pshaw! The mom is the daughter of the Guvnah. THAT child support WILL be collected!
you can BANK it

it might not be much
but his wages will be touched

you can BANK it

it might not be much

yes... IF and when he goes to work and actually makes money. I figure he's going to be in school and earning nada for a long while. And try collecting if he goes to work for himself or his family or is in a cash business.

rotsa ruck (as scooby doo says)

you can BANK it

it might not be much

yes... IF and when he goes to work and actually makes money. I figure he's going to be in school and earning nada for a long while. And try collecting if he goes to work for himself or his family or is in a cash business.

well, they have a huge family to help out
i wont be worrying about them living on the street

you can BANK it

it might not be much

no question... but it does illustrate the problem. it's the reason why single mothers are the biggest collectors of welfare in this country.

Ok, all of you participating in this thread, which I've yet to read; how many think these kids should marry? How many think this would never happen to them or these kids? How many of those had times they prayed, "Let me/her not be preggers?"

no question... but it does illustrate the problem. it's the reason why single mothers are the biggest collectors of welfare in this country.
Hey.... Be careful with statements like that. Jesse Jackson will be looking to snip YOUR nuts off, like he said he wanted to do to Obama when he said basically the same thing!:eek:

Hey.... Be careful with statements like that. Jesse Jackson will be looking to snip YOUR nuts off, like he said he wanted to do to Obama when he said basically the same thing!:eek:

i can't stand jesse jackson.

but its not a race issue. the majority of single mothers are white
Yes, someone could have explained that to the racist Jackson. But no one bothered.

OH...you mean like it did when the ever "tolerant" left found out Bristol was pregnant in the first place?? Yeah,talk is cheap hypocrite.

Uh, no I did not miss the point. Believe me,I was here when you "tolerant" lefties were dragging out the crackpot consiracy theory about Trig really being Bristol's baby, and that Governor Palin "faked" that he was hers with pregnancy bellies and such other bull crap. Just save the hypocracy and lies about how "you couldn't care less yada yada yada". You all are not fooling anyone with that tripe.

Don't care if Bristol and Levi broke up. Better that then to make a mistake and get married when you are not right for one another..

Forum List

Back