Palin: "Send illegals back across the ocean to Mexico"...ay caramba!

Oh good, you caught a typo. I could use a secretary. The job is yours

Yep, you looked like a idiot, Mexico City instead of Mexico and you can't spell.

A real lefttard.

The article actually has her saying "one way cruise to Mexico City". A city that is landlocked.

Didn't read it didja?

Your loss.

I stated in earlier posts Mexico, not Mexico City because in very early posts others said Mexico not Mexico City, this was after I said it was satire, if you can't keep up, then shut up.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.
Try again, you responded to me asking how one "cruises to Mexico City."

You aren't to smart, I'll let you talk to Pogo, he is just as stupid as you.
Don't you mean, "too smart?" :lmao:

I love Palin threads. They always make the right look like imbeciles.

Thanks, Franco!

You're outdoing yourself in lame. Who gives a shit?

Tell me how you're offended at the endless moronic quotes by Gore, Biden and the liberal loony bin. A standard you don't apply to yourself isn't a standard.

Let's see if a corpse-man can help you out with this...
Don't know any dumb quotes by Dems- Pubs have a monopoly...oh you mean a couple of slips repeated endlessly by hater dupes...

this right here is the Liberal Bullshit I posted about in another thread. I think the people by voting your nasty ugly party from the House after two years and then the Senate after Four more years says EVERYTHING. so you a paid troll for Obama. need to call and tell him it's not working anymore and find other jobs.
The people don't show up anymore for off year elections, Pubs have made politics so disgusting. As you will find out in 2016.

Thanks, Franco!

Thanks Franco, you prove you are your hater dups are not smart at all.
I thought you were the king of secretarial skills lol...

Never said I was book peddler. It was one of your fellow haters. Maybe they could stop you next time when you think satire is the real thing. Lol!

You can't even use the excuse you were drunk, pretty sad.

Last edited:

Thanks, Franco!

Damn, you're not even qualified to be a janitor. :eek:

Sanitation services is good, hard, honest work and therefore noble. Only an immoral fuck like you would regard such work with haughty, sneering contempt.

Thanks, Franco!

Sanitation services is good, hard, honest work and therefore noble. Only an immoral fuck like you would regard such work with haughty, sneering contempt.
Nah, you misunderstand me. Every day at about 4pm, the janitor cleans out my garbage and vacuums around my desk and I never fail to say "hi" and "thank you." Hell, I'm the one here pointing out how papageorgio isn't even qualified to carry a janitor's jock strap.

Thanks, Franco!

Nah, you misunderstand me. Every day at about 4pm, the janitor cleans out my garbage and vacuums around my desk and I never fail to say "hi" and "thank you." Hell, I'm the one here pointing out how papageorgio isn't even qualified to carry a janitor's jock strap.

Ok, haters are better at stupid shit than I. You got the last word.

Thanks, Franco!

Maybe I jumped on you too quickly. I'm glad you respect your janitor's work.

Thanks, Franco!

Ok, haters are better at stupid shit than I. You got the last word.
Oh? What do I hate?

I think this publication is supposed to be for entertainment only, kind of like the Onion. :D

Pubs have made politics so disgusting. As you will find out in 2016.

They're going to run another campaign based on race baiting, claiming there is a war on women, telling immigrants the other side is racist, telling grandma they want to take their social security check and claiming they worship the rich and corporations and want to keep people poor? That is disgusting.

Wait, that's you. What is it the Republicans do again that's worse than you?

Pubs have made politics so disgusting. As you will find out in 2016.

They're going to run another campaign based on race baiting, claiming there is a war on women, telling immigrants the other side is racist, telling grandma they want to take their social security check and claiming they worship the rich and corporations and want to keep people poor? That is disgusting.

Wait, that's you. What is it the Republicans do again that's worse than you?

Of course. that is all they HAVE left now. the people just spoke as to how they like their policies, their hate, etc by voting them from the House and Senate in as little as SIX YEARS. so get prepared folks. Smears, dirty politics like you have probably never seen before is coming.

Thanks, Franco!

Poor hater dupe butt hurt.
I see you reside in a world of delusion. Guess I'm just to smart for ya.

That would be "too" smart. :D

Forum List

Back