Palin: "Send illegals back across the ocean to Mexico"...ay caramba!

It's a joke, get it? And a well-deserved one. Palin never said "I can see Russia from my house" -- that was another piece of satire. What she actually did say was even stupider: "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state."

lolputinz500w.jpg

A joke. Lighten up. Damn.

Although I have to say that Palin quote does sound like she's channeling Dan Quayle:

"Hawaii has always been a very pivotal role in the Pacific. It is in the Pacific. It is a part of the United States that is an island that is right here."​
Palin has said some pretty crazy stuff, like how part of Paul Revere's famous ride was to warn the British ... or how the VP is "in charge" of the Senate ... but I think one of the dumbest comments she ever made was while she was running for vice president, she actually asked what the VP does everyday?

But like I sid earlier, even the right knows she's dumb as a stump ... that's why some here didn't think twice about accepting the ridiculous comments about Mexico as her own words. :lol:

If you are going to criticize someone for being "dumb as a stump," you might want to check your spelling.
Oh good, you caught a typo. I could use a secretary. The job is yours

Yep, you looked like a idiot, Mexico City instead of Mexico and you can't spell.

A real lefttard.
A second look reveals your spelling is rather lacking as well ... you can forget about that secretary job. Seems your better suited to be a janitor. :dunno: But again, you replied to my query about how one cruises to Mexico City ... have you figured out yet how to do that?

In my post I stated Mexico, not Mexico City, not my fault you still can't comprehend.

It's a joke, get it? And a well-deserved one. Palin never said "I can see Russia from my house" -- that was another piece of satire. What she actually did say was even stupider: "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state."

lolputinz500w.jpg

A joke. Lighten up. Damn.

Although I have to say that Palin quote does sound like she's channeling Dan Quayle:

"Hawaii has always been a very pivotal role in the Pacific. It is in the Pacific. It is a part of the United States that is an island that is right here."​
Palin has said some pretty crazy stuff, like how part of Paul Revere's famous ride was to warn the British ... or how the VP is "in charge" of the Senate ... but I think one of the dumbest comments she ever made was while she was running for vice president, she actually asked what the VP does everyday?

But like I sid earlier, even the right knows she's dumb as a stump ... that's why some here didn't think twice about accepting the ridiculous comments about Mexico as her own words. :lol:

If you are going to criticize someone for being "dumb as a stump," you might want to check your spelling.

Yep, you looked like a idiot, Mexico City instead of Mexico and you can't spell.

A real lefttard.

Are you drunk?

The article actually has her saying "one way cruise to Mexico City". A city that is landlocked. It was one of the funnier bits of the piece.

Didn't read it didja?

Your loss.
Poor Palin never looked at a map, and the Right defends her ignorance.

A real lefttard.

The article actually has her saying "one way cruise to Mexico City". A city that is landlocked.

Didn't read it didja?

Your loss.

I stated in earlier posts Mexico, not Mexico City because in very early posts others said Mexico not Mexico City, this was after I said it was satire, if you can't keep up, then shut up.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Sent from your ass using a Hemorrhoid.

I know what he posted; I can read. What "others" said is irrelevant.

You all realize that that dumb ass Palin isn't making laws, it's that dumb ass out of touch Obama that is.... he is giving Illegals amnesty again, it didn't work in 1986 with that other dumb ass Regan, either. So, like, let's repeat the same mistake over again times 2. Yeah. I stood against it then and I do now, 30 some years later. Jerks.
Pass the gd bill with a good ss/id card, the only solution. Pubs love cheap, easily bullied, illegal labor, hater dupes.

A real lefttard.

The article actually has her saying "one way cruise to Mexico City". A city that is landlocked.

Didn't read it didja?

Your loss.

I stated in earlier posts Mexico, not Mexico City because in very early posts others said Mexico not Mexico City, this was after I said it was satire, if you can't keep up, then shut up.

Try again, you responded to me asking how one "cruises to Mexico City."

Wait, hold it, hang on... what was that???

"Liberal performer Britney Spears"??
rofl.gif

No end to the creativity of those panty-waist liberals as they try to ease their pain at what happened to their Messianic Emperor's grasp on reality last week. Now if they could turn that to earning a living instead of mooching.....

A real lefttard.
A second look reveals your spelling is rather lacking as well ... you can forget about that secretary job. Seems your better suited to be a janitor. :dunno: But again, you replied to my query about how one cruises to Mexico City ... have you figured out yet how to do that?

In my post I stated Mexico, not Mexico City, not my fault you still can't comprehend.
Again, who cares what you said? I asked how does one "cruise to Mexico City?"

How the hell do you delete a thread, anyway. Can't believe this mess goes on lol...

A real lefttard.

Didn't read it didja?

Your loss.

Sent from your ass using a Hemorrhoid.

I know what he posted; I can read. What "others" said is irrelevant.
And so are you.

A real lefttard.

Are you drunk?

The article actually has her saying "one way cruise to Mexico City". A city that is landlocked. It was one of the funnier bits of the piece.

Didn't read it didja?

Your loss.

Poor you. you are so out of ANYTHING. you are now taking to repeating yourself. pathetic

A real lefttard.

Are you drunk?

Didn't read it didja?

Your loss.
Even funnier, they're defending words she didn't say because they know she's stupid enough to have said them. :lmao:

A real lefttard.

Didn't read it didja?

Your loss.

Try again, you responded to me asking how one "cruises to Mexico City."

You aren't to smart, I'll let you talk to Pogo, he is just as stupid as you.

You're outdoing yourself in lame. Who gives a shit?

Tell me how you're offended at the endless moronic quotes by Gore, Biden and the liberal loony bin. A standard you don't apply to yourself isn't a standard.

Let's see if a corpse-man can help you out with this...
Don't know any dumb quotes by Dems- Pubs have a monopoly...oh you mean a couple of slips repeated endlessly by hater dupes...

yeah sure Frankie poo. do you need to take some hate out on someone after the beating your party and Obama has been taking?

what tool you are you must be so proud
see sig, last line. IN REAL LIFE, i'd leave you alone, honey.

You're outdoing yourself in lame. Who gives a shit?

Tell me how you're offended at the endless moronic quotes by Gore, Biden and the liberal loony bin. A standard you don't apply to yourself isn't a standard.

Let's see if a corpse-man can help you out with this...
Don't know any dumb quotes by Dems- Pubs have a monopoly...oh you mean a couple of slips repeated endlessly by hater dupes...

this right here is the Liberal Bullshit I posted about in another thread. I think the people by voting your nasty ugly party from the House after two years and then the Senate after Four more years says EVERYTHING. so you a paid troll for Obama. need to call and tell him it's not working anymore and find other jobs.

Notice ALL the left loons showed up in the thread. someone must of called FOR HEEEELLLLP

OH BOY. so funny

Forum List

Back