Palin: "Send illegals back across the ocean to Mexico"...ay caramba!

And your dear idiot doesn't even know how many damn states there are in the country he is PRESIDENT of.
But nobody can top his disgusting show while giving a frikken speech on the military he is CIC OF and calling them:

CORPSE-MEN

So sit down all you women haters

We know about Obama's slip of the tongue.
Did you watch the video I posted on Palin? It was a Fox reporter who reported that she didn't know Africa was a continent ... there was so much more in that video. She didn't know the countries involved in the North American Treaty, the McCain campaign accused her of all kinds of things.

"If I were Obama I’d put all 11 million of these folks on boats and send them back to Mexico,"

Can I start by asking what's wrong with what she said?
How does one "cruise to Mexico City?"

Where is the "Mexican Ocean?"

Forget that it was satire ... why on Earth were you defending those comments? Does Sarah Palin mean that much to you?

You have never gone to Mexico on a ship, it is a rather nice way to travel.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.
Rightard, GoogeEarth Mexico City and explain how one "cruises" there. Now you find yourself in the unenviable position of defending satire. Who knows why? :dunno:

And your dear idiot doesn't even know how many damn states there are in the country he is PRESIDENT of. But nobody can top his disgusting show while giving a frikken speech on the military he is CIC OF and calling them: CORPSE-MEN So sit down all you women haters
Ouch...
tongue_smile.gif

It's the same ole same ole BS from these people when it comes to Mrs. Palin. They have a couple things they regurgitate over and over, like she can see Russia from her porch. They are so shallow, that they have to drag up two, three year old videos just to have someone to hate on. I've never seen anything like it in the ten years I've been this board. It gets old and is disgusting. If people did that to Hillary all the time, WELL we know the reactions that would get.

It's a joke, get it? And a well-deserved one. Palin never said "I can see Russia from my house" -- that was another piece of satire. What she actually did say was even stupider: "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state."

lolputinz500w.jpg

A joke. Lighten up. Damn.

Although I have to say that Palin quote does sound like she's channeling Dan Quayle:

"Hawaii has always been a very pivotal role in the Pacific. It is in the Pacific. It is a part of the United States that is an island that is right here."​

As I said, I'd never heard of the Daily Currant before, but stay with the lie, troll.

We joke about Palin's silliness and ignorance.. You seem to actually believe Obama thinks there are 57 states. Corpsman was weird...Anyone can see where the hate is- of libs, minorities, gays, etc...AND the lies. The lies and hate are what libs hate.

Glad to see you support the idea ... I have travelled to Mexico quite a few times by sea.

I've traveled to Canada by canoe. So yeah it's possible....

Anyway the Gulf of Mexico is not an ocean.

Now you could take 'em all the way out to California and bang a left at the Pacific and you'd have your ocean-- but why so convoluted?

Presumably they'd all have to "rear their heads" too.

Article: "one way cruise to Mexico City" :rofl:

Why bus them to the gulf states from say the Carolinas ... Or maybe illegals don't get up that way?

That's what I'm saying -- you'd have to send 'em all to the west coast in order to use an ocean to get there.

OP- STILL satire, and hardly hate.

Now liars like Rush, Hannity, Beck, Kochs- might be some hate there. You guys hate Soros for absolute bs reasons...lies.

As I said, I'd never heard of the Daily Currant before, but stay with the lie, troll.

We joke about Palin's silliness and ignorance.. You seem to actually believe Obama thinks there are 57 states. Corpsman was weird...Anyone can see where the hate is- of libs, minorities, gays, etc...AND the lies. The lies and hate are what libs hate.

It's very subtle and not stated on the page, but the spelling of currant shoulda been a clue.

And your dear idiot doesn't even know how many damn states there are in the country he is PRESIDENT of.
But nobody can top his disgusting show while giving a frikken speech on the military he is CIC OF and calling them:

CORPSE-MEN

Did you watch the video I posted on Palin? It was a Fox reporter who reported that she didn't know Africa was a continent ... there was so much more in that video. She didn't know the countries involved in the North American Treaty, the McCain campaign accused her of all kinds of things.

oh gawd, Of course she can't have a "slip" up EVER. but your Obama The President and CIC can slip and call our military man, corpse-man , and not once but two or three times. so they weren't SLIPS... You aren't capable of passing judgement on Mrs. Palin because your head along with your little brain is stuck up Obama's ass. sit down

CORPSE-MEN

Slip of the tongue?

salute2.jpg

Hand slipped to his balls?

I would have voted for Richardson had he kicked Obama's ass right here

Meanwhile back at the ranch...Mexicans are taking over the place, they ignore past and the pre- existing dominate culture. Poles, Germans, Jews, Italians you name it, they all acclimated without government protection like what dear Obama did with wettbacks, WHY? they need special protection? No they don't. You are deluding your self if you think so.

Meanwhile back at the ranch...Mexicans are taking over the place, they ignore past and the pre- existing dominate culture. Poles, Germans, Jews, Italians you name it, they all acclimated without government protection like what dear Obama did with wettbacks, WHY? they need special protection? No they don't. You are deluding your self if you think so.

Of course they are. That's why they need to deflect off Obama with ignorant threads like this one or the one with a Turkey. they're dupes on top of being losers. it's sad

"If I were Obama I’d put all 11 million of these folks on boats and send them back to Mexico,"

Forget that it was satire ... why on Earth were you defending those comments? Does Sarah Palin mean that much to you?

Rightard, GoogeEarth Mexico City and explain how one "cruises" there. Now you find yourself in the unenviable position of defending satire. Who knows why? :dunno:

I said Mexico, not Mexico City. Now you are in the unenviable position of defending your lack of reading comprehension. Who know why? :dunno:

And your dear idiot doesn't even know how many damn states there are in the country he is PRESIDENT of. But nobody can top his disgusting show while giving a frikken speech on the military he is CIC OF and calling them: CORPSE-MEN So sit down all you women haters
Ouch...
tongue_smile.gif

It's the same ole same ole BS from these people when it comes to Mrs. Palin. They have a couple things they regurgitate over and over, like she can see Russia from her porch. They are so shallow, that they have to drag up two, three year old videos just to have someone to hate on. I've never seen anything like it in the ten years I've been this board. It gets old and is disgusting. If people did that to Hillary all the time, WELL we know the reactions that would get.

It's a joke, get it? And a well-deserved one. Palin never said "I can see Russia from my house" -- that was another piece of satire. What she actually did say was even stupider: "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state."

lolputinz500w.jpg

Although I have to say that Palin quote does sound like she's channeling Dan Quayle:

"Hawaii has always been a very pivotal role in the Pacific. It is in the Pacific. It is a part of the United States that is an island that is right here."​
Palin has said some pretty crazy stuff, like how part of Paul Revere's famous ride was to warn the British ... or how the VP is "in charge" of the Senate ... but I think one of the dumbest comments she ever made was while she was running for vice president, she actually asked what the VP does everyday?

But like I sid earlier, even the right knows she's dumb as a stump ... that's why some here didn't think twice about accepting the ridiculous comments about Mexico as her own words. :lol:

Ouch...
tongue_smile.gif

lolputinz500w.jpg

Palin has said some pretty crazy stuff, like how part of Paul Revere's famous ride was to warn the British ... or how the VP is "in charge" of the Senate ... but I think one of the dumbest comments she ever made was while she was running for vice president, she actually asked what the VP does everyday?

But like I sid earlier, even the right knows she's dumb as a stump ... that's why some here didn't think twice about accepting the ridiculous comments about Mexico as her own words. :lol:

If you are going to criticize someone for being "dumb as a stump," you might want to check your spelling.

CORPSE-MEN

oh gawd, Of course she can't have a "slip" up EVER. but your Obama The President and CIC can slip and call our military man, corpse-man , and not once but two or three times. so they weren't SLIPS... You aren't capable of passing judgement on Mrs. Palin because your head along with your little brain is stuck up Obama's ass. sit down

So you morons think he did that on purpose because he's evil. You're right off the wall...

I said Mexico, not Mexico City. Now you are in the unenviable position of defending your lack of reading comprehension. Who know why? :dunno:
Who cares what you said? The comment purported to come from Palin was putting them on a "cruise to Mexico City." That's what I posted and that's what you responded to. So I'll ask again ... how does one cruise to Mexico City?

Ouch...
tongue_smile.gif

lolputinz500w.jpg

If you are going to criticize someone for being "dumb as a stump," you might want to check your spelling.

slinging poo and ends up eating. ya gotta love it..

Forum List

Back