Palin: "Send illegals back across the ocean to Mexico"...ay caramba!

OMFG!!!

You Moron!!

That was a fake!!

How many fucking times can you dummies get scammed like that????
I said it was a SATIRE immediately. And I don't remember another lol, chump.
After innumerable serious Pub headlines/ lies/threads/bs propaganda that are proved wrong that hater dupes still believe...Fox etc doesn't know the meaning of a correction or an apology.

Ah, Frankie......truth doesn't matter - you're a Democrat so we all expected anything you might post would be a lie.

Alas, Frankie, sad to see your dwindling faith in the all-forgiving nature of your very own Messianic Emperor!

I'll prey for you.

Ah, Frankie......truth doesn't matter - you're a Democrat so we all expected anything you might post would be a lie.
This wasn't a lie, stupid. Tell me a lib lie, brainwashed functional moron. A FACT that isn't true, not a promise that couldn't be kept. Like Dems controlled congress for 2 years, WH stopped help to Bengazi, see sig pp 3...

This wasn't a lie, stupid. Tell me a lib lie, brainwashed functional moron. A FACT that isn't true, not a promise that couldn't be kept. Like Dems controlled congress for 2 years, WH stopped help to Bengazi, see sig pp 3...

Nice thing about going through TapATalk, you don't have to look at the stupid sig lines.

It is a great feature. All one needs to see is Franco's self promotion, what a fucking ego.

Nice thing about going through TapATalk, you don't have to look at the stupid sig lines.

It is a great feature. All one needs to see is Franco's self promotion, what a fucking ego.
Just like Fox/Rush/Beck etc etc etc...never have to hear any truth...Ego? Just the facts you morons never hear.

I agree about the signatures. I've had signatures turned off for years......but you don't need tapatalk to do that. :thup:

The funniest part if this thread was watching some on the right defend the statement attributed to Palin. What that reveals to me is that even though Palin didn't actually say it, even righties know she is dumb enough that yhey believed she could have said it. :mm:

"If I were Obama I’d put all 11 million of these folks on boats and send them back to Mexico,"

Can I start by asking what's wrong with what she said?
How does one "cruise to Mexico City?"

Where is the "Mexican Ocean?"

Forget that it was satire ... why on Earth were you defending those comments? Does Sarah Palin mean that much to you?

Just like Fox/Rush/Beck etc etc etc...never have to hear any truth...Ego? Just the facts you morons never hear.

What an idiot, you hate so much you just assume certain things from everyone that disagrees with your hate. No Rush, Beck, Fox, usually CNN and mainly ESPN.

Of course we know that your favorite news outlet is the Daily Current. That's the hard news isn't it, Dem, hater dupe.

"If I were Obama I’d put all 11 million of these folks on boats and send them back to Mexico,"

Can I start by asking what's wrong with what she said?
How does one "cruise to Mexico City?"

Where is the "Mexican Ocean?"

Forget that it was satire ... why on Earth were you defending those comments? Does Sarah Palin mean that much to you?

You have never gone to Mexico on a ship, it is a rather nice way to travel.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

It doesn't matter...

Sarah has pulled off some bone-headed lines, from time to time, but that's part of her Plebian charm...

No biggie...

Hell, maybe she had the Baja in mind, when she said what she said (assuming that she did, indeed, even say it)...

Let's just concede that Our Favorite Political Space Cadet made herself look goofy, again, and let it go at that.

Next slide, please.

What an idiot, you hate so much you just assume certain things from everyone that disagrees with your hate. No Rush, Beck, Fox, usually CNN and mainly ESPN.

Of course we know that your favorite news outlet is the Daily Current. That's the hard news isn't it, Dem, hater dupe.
No assumptions, checked and proven bs on Fox etc. I'd never heard of the daily currant.

Forum List

Back