Palin: "Send illegals back across the ocean to Mexico"...ay caramba!

Then I checked it and immediately corrected it. A friend of mine put it on Facebook seriously. One dupe here believed it, and said she was right. With Palin and Pub dupes, it's hard to tell.

To be a hater dupe, you have to hate and be duped. Only GOP voters fill the bill. Greedy idiot megarich pubs lie nonstop. See Fox, Rush, Beck, Heritage, Breitbart etc etc etc. And many RWers don't care. The ends...etc. You won't see libs do that.

No it was because it was a huge lie........as grubergate has shown. An intentional malicious misstatement of fact.

No Leftist is a "nice guy" and even their "good intentions" are as evil as the black hearts that beat in their depraved chests. Leftists are godless, wicked marauders who seek control over people's lives, who covet people's property and possessions, and oppress people's natural liberties. They serve their father, the devil, and do his bidding, which is why they hate God, Christians and Jews, the Bible, the Commandments, and all rules by which we are called to a righteous standard and strictly forbidden to covet what belongs to our neighbors.

Nice summary of what they feel are their good points.

Now tell us about the downside.....

BS. At any rate, it was a promise, not a false statement of fact like Dems had control for 2 years, rates are skyrocketing, people didn't die, WH stopped help to Bengazi, IRS targeted only RW groups, see sig pp3- there's a million RW lies...

No Leftist is a "nice guy" and even their "good intentions" are as evil as the black hearts that beat in their depraved chests. Leftists are godless, wicked marauders who seek control over people's lives, who covet people's property and possessions, and oppress people's natural liberties. They serve their father, the devil, and do his bidding, which is why they hate God, Christians and Jews, the Bible, the Commandments, and all rules by which we are called to a righteous standard and strictly forbidden to covet what belongs to our neighbors.

Nice summary of what they feel are their good points.

Now tell us about the downside.....
^^ couple of hater dupes- there's about 40 million of them lol...

It's too bad that this thread title has to stand, because many libs here will see it and without opening the thread, they'll assume she really did make these remarks.

But I'm the hater lol? You are brainwashed, ignorant fools who, like Palin have made billions of people around the world suffer. See the two Pub world depressions and all the chaos and war they caused, and the ignorant hate you have for minorities, gays, furriners, liberals, anyone that disagrees with your bs....My best friends are hater dupes , and I'm surrounded by the fools out here. see sig, last line.

If I hadn't said this was a satire, IMMEDIATELY, you'd still be defending her idiocy...

BTW, my avatar is the Warspite. Look her up- the greatest story of any battleship. When I was 2 1/2, we vacationed in Cornwall, where here hulk was just offshore. On the way to scrappers, she broke her tow and went aground. At Jutland, her steering jammed and she made three giant circles between the 2 fleets, "The Wild Ride", saved a pre-dreadnought by drawing fire. Set record for longest hit by gunfire. Looks nothing like the Hood, dingbat.

You got caught because you hate Palin and got all excited and posted.

No one to blame but YOUR hate, who cares what a bigot's avatar is, All the rest of your posts prove your hatred and bigotry.

Forum List

Back