Palin: "Send illegals back across the ocean to Mexico"...ay caramba!

...You have never gone to Mexico on a ship, it is a rather nice way to travel...
True, even if it's just a cattle-car cruise ship...

We've only done day-long cruise-ship shore excursions to Cozumel and Yucatan, within the past 5-8 years, but they were fun nevertheless, and those parts of Mexico that we DID see in such a mode were pleasant enough and fun-filled.

I know Palin isn't an inteleKtual and all that, I have had to deal with all the Hoochies from gacamoleland, and I will gladly pay to put them on helium ballooned catamarans back over the rainbow or whatever it takes. Ya know, Mexicoland. Jesus. Now that dope smoking prez of ours wants to give illegals a break from laws other people follow, wowza. It's like dumb and dumber here.

Ah, Frankie......truth doesn't matter - you're a Democrat so we all expected anything you might post would be a lie.
This wasn't a lie, stupid. Tell me a lib lie, brainwashed functional moron. A FACT that isn't true, not a promise that couldn't be kept. Like Dems controlled congress for 2 years, WH stopped help to Bengazi, see sig pp 3...

Nice thing about going through TapATalk, you don't have to look at the stupid sig lines.

It is a great feature. All one needs to see is Franco's self promotion, what a fucking ego.
Just like Fox/Rush/Beck etc etc etc...never have to hear any truth...Ego? Just the facts you morons never hear.

What an idiot, you hate so much you just assume certain things from everyone that disagrees with your hate. No Rush, Beck, Fox, usually CNN and mainly ESPN.

Of course we know that your favorite news outlet is the Daily Current. That's the hard news isn't it, Dem, hater dupe.
No assumptions, checked and proven bs on Fox etc. I'd never heard of the daily currant.

I don't watch them or listen, therefore you saying I do is totally wrong and more bigotry from you.

And I'm sorry it's called the Daily Currant, but since you read it, you would know.

...You have never gone to Mexico on a ship, it is a rather nice way to travel...

We've only done day-long cruise-ship shore excursions to Cozumel and Yucatan, within the past 5-8 years, but they were fun nevertheless, and those parts of Mexico that we DID see in such a mode were pleasant enough and fun-filled.

There are several different kinds of cruise ships, not just the cattle car, but you only know what you know.

There are several different kinds of cruise ships, not just the cattle car, but you only know what you know.
Indeed. Just the way it is.

Then I checked it and immediately corrected it. A friend of mine put it on Facebook seriously. One dupe here believed it, and said she was right. With Palin and Pub dupes, it's hard to tell.

To be a hater dupe, you have to hate and be duped. Only GOP voters fill the bill. Greedy idiot megarich pubs lie nonstop. See Fox, Rush, Beck, Heritage, Breitbart etc etc etc. And many RWers don't care. The ends...etc. You won't see libs do that.

You fell for it at first. What a dumbfuck.

Then I checked it and immediately corrected it. A friend of mine put it on Facebook seriously. One dupe here believed it, and said she was right. With Palin and Pub dupes, it's hard to tell.

To be a hater dupe, you have to hate and be duped. Only GOP voters fill the bill. Greedy idiot megarich pubs lie nonstop. See Fox, Rush, Beck, Heritage, Breitbart etc etc etc. And many RWers don't care. The ends...etc. You won't see libs do that.

So do half the Pub dupes on here, even after I corrected it...

So do half the Pub dupes on here, even after I corrected it...

Spin it hater Dem Dupe.

And your dear idiot doesn't even know how many damn states there are in the country he is PRESIDENT of.
But nobody can top his disgusting show while giving a frikken speech on the military he is CIC OF and calling them:

CORPSE-MEN

So sit down all you women haters

And your dear idiot doesn't even know how many damn states there are in the country he is PRESIDENT of. But nobody can top his disgusting show while giving a frikken speech on the military he is CIC OF and calling them: CORPSE-MEN So sit down all you women haters
Ouch...
tongue_smile.gif

Glad to see you support the idea ... I have travelled to Mexico quite a few times by sea.

I've traveled to Canada by canoe. So yeah it's possible....

Anyway the Gulf of Mexico is not an ocean.

Now you could take 'em all the way out to California and bang a left at the Pacific and you'd have your ocean-- but why so convoluted?

Presumably they'd all have to "rear their heads" too.

Article: "one way cruise to Mexico City" :rofl:

And your dear idiot doesn't even know how many damn states there are in the country he is PRESIDENT of. But nobody can top his disgusting show while giving a frikken speech on the military he is CIC OF and calling them: CORPSE-MEN So sit down all you women haters
Ouch...
tongue_smile.gif

It's the same ole same ole BS from these people when it comes to Mrs. Palin. They have a couple things they regurgitate over and over, like she can see Russia from her porch. They are so shallow, that they have to drag up two, three year old videos just to have someone to hate on. I've never seen anything like it in the ten years I've been this board. It gets old and is disgusting. If people did that to Hillary all the time, WELL we know the reactions that would get.

Last edited:

Glad to see you support the idea ... I have travelled to Mexico quite a few times by sea.

I've traveled to Canada by canoe. So yeah it's possible....

Anyway the Gulf of Mexico is not an ocean.

Now you could take 'em all the way out to California and bang a left at the Pacific and you'd have your ocean-- but why so convoluted?

Presumably they'd all have to "rear their heads" too.

Article: "one way cruise to Mexico City" :rofl:

Why bus them to the gulf states from say the Carolinas ... Or maybe illegals don't get up that way?

Franko has some nerve to call others, hater dupes

If we saw a picture of a hater dupes, we'd see Franko, lakooka, Ludnuts. oh hell too many to list

Forum List

Back