Palin turns the table on Fey

Its always sad when the subject of a caricature begins to accept he caricature and her need of money and fame forces her to buy into it.
Why do you libtards always have to drag into every discussion the subject of her royal highness Hillary Rodham Clinton?

Not hot, not hot at all.

original.gif
Am I the only one that finds that pic makes her even hotter? That's pretty fast and consistent :ack-1:

Fey is smart, witty, articulate, and cultured. I'd love it if Palin did a Fey impression more often.

That was actually a funny spoof. She a good sport for doing it and I love that one of characters from 30 Rock was in the clip as well. lol

Its always sad when the subject of a caricature begins to accept he caricature and her need of money and fame forces her to buy into it.

Oh, come on. It was funny. I love 30 Rock and I thought the satire paid respect to the show.

That was actually a funny spoof. She a good sport for doing it and I love that one of characters from 30 Rock was in the clip as well. lol

Oh, come on. It was funny. I love 30 Rock and I thought the satire paid respect to the show.
You're right; there was that angle to it. 30 Rock was probably the most underrated TV show of the last 20 years or so. Ever read/listen to Tina Fay's book (Ms. Bossypants)? Worth your time.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

You're right; there was that angle to it. 30 Rock was probably the most underrated TV show of the last 20 years or so. Ever read/listen to Tina Fay's book (Ms. Bossypants)? Worth your time.
It is one of my favorite shows of all-time. Well written and lampoon itself wonderfully. I haven't read the book but I heard it was pretty good. Bad title though. lol

My point was that if you're to the point of destitution that you're having to join those who are making fun of you; it's sad.

My point was that if you're to the point of destitution that you're having to join those who are making fun of you; it's sad.

I don't think she is hurting for money and the ability to laugh at yourself is a good trait.

Not hot, not hot at all.

original.gif

yeah we know, you like your women old, dried up and lesbian. :D

hillary_clinton.jpg

Haha. Say what you want...but even at that age Palin is still hot.
Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

Did you get permission to post your partner's picture on line???? Just asking. :)

Why is "hotness" a criterion for women candidates? Do you really believe Palin would fuck you?
What difference does it make?

Clearly it's the first thing GOOPers look for in a female candidate. Ask them.

I don't think she is hurting for money and the ability to laugh at yourself is a good trait.
her comedic timing leaves something to be desired...
she's at least 4 years too late

Forum List

Back