Palin turns the table on Fey

No one said she was Lucille Ball. :lol:
Doubt we will ever see the likes of her again. Entertainment execs now just want cute and then they edit the rest.

She is a tough act to follow. Though I am still relativity young, we grew up on I Love Lucy and The Lucy Show. Master comedienne. Ball and Carson are two of my all-time favorites.

Doubt we will ever see the likes of her again. Entertainment execs now just want cute and then they edit the rest.

She is a tough act to follow. Though I am still relativity young, we grew up on I Love Lucy and The Lucy Show. Master comedienne. Ball and Carson are two of my all-time favorites.
i think it's rose colored goggles. 'lucy' was formulaic and predictable.

i think it's rose colored goggles. 'lucy' was formulaic and predictable.

I don't think so at all. It only seems formulaic b/c others that followed copied off the success of her shows. She was a television pioneer and a true master of timing.

Last edited:
Nope, butt fucking ugly and if you kicked her in the heart you'd break your toe.

LiberalTrolls_zpsvcsvqp6x.jpg

Forum List

Back