Palin turns the table on Fey

LOL, A normal person couldn't warm up to Sarah Palin even if they were cremated together.

A normal person

What would you know about a 'normal person', other than they throw treats thru the bars of your cage?

Oh stop! I'd slap you but that would be animal abuse.

I doubt it would hurt your paw all that much.

You might be talking to Chewbaca.

Palin has more class in her left but cheek than the whole gaggle of Hillary Clintoon supporters ever have had or ever will have.

LOL, A normal person couldn't warm up to Sarah Palin even if they were cremated together.

A normal person

What would you know about a 'normal person', other than they throw treats thru the bars of your cage?

You might be talking to Chewbaca

More likely talking to a ChewToy

th

A normal person

You might be talking to Chewbaca

More likely talking to a ChewToy

th

LOL, good one.

[
The only thing Palin has jammed in her butt cheek is a big fat d*ck.
OK, it makes sense now; you're jealous.

All the same, your bullshit makes you look fucking stupid either way.

Wrong again, it was the Klondyke talibunny herself that was getting Alaskan morning wood over Marion LePen just last week. You just haven't been aware just how big a whore she is.

Fey is smart, witty, articulate, and cultured. I'd love it if Palin did a Fey impression more often.
I have never liked Fey or most of the SNL crew as comedians. Seinfeld is a million times funnier.
I don't like fey either....like when she took off her dress on Letterman, Wth, a lot of hype and no wit at all. I'm like, when is the punchline getting here...

Clearly it's the first thing GOOPers look for in a female candidate. Ask them.
As opposed to libtards who just make shit up and pretend it is true?

So you and bucs90 are "libtards"? If you say so.

lol, you deliberately 'misunderstand' my assertion and you think it proved anything other than your own stupidity?

Interesting; libtards are even more stupid than I had thought.
How is that even possible??

Wrong again, it was the Klondyke talibunny herself that was getting Alaskan morning wood over Marion LePen just last week. You just haven't been aware just how big a whore she is.
Are you afraid that there might be someone at USMB that doesnt realize that you are a libtard idiot yet?

Clearly it's the first thing GOOPers look for in a female candidate. Ask them.
As opposed to libtards who just make shit up and pretend it is true?

So you and bucs90 are "libtards"? If you say so.

lol, you deliberately 'misunderstand' my assertion and you think it proved anything other than your own stupidity?

Interesting; libtards are even more stupid than I had thought.
How is that even possible??
I guess it is possible for a libtard to have a negative IQ.

[
The only thing Palin has jammed in her butt cheek is a big fat d*ck.
OK, it makes sense now; you're jealous.

All the same, your bullshit makes you look fucking stupid either way.
Progressives piss themselves when faced with strong women who are proud to be female, proud to give life, proud of their families. They don't know what to do with women who don't loathe their femaleness and who aren't either lesbian or committed to fucking as many men as possible.

Are you afraid that there might be someone at USMB that doesnt realize that you are a libtard idiot yet?

No, what bothers me is that when it comes to Sarah Palin, you are as baffled and clueless as Adam on Mothers Day.

Not hot, not hot at all.

original.gif

"Well golly gosh that looks like wunna those lame-stream mooses doncha know" -- BLAM.
How is that worse than a President that stutters while reading a Teleprompter?

George Bush isn't president anymore.
I was talking about Obama however you being a dumb partisan dip shit, it goes way over your head.

I know that's what you intended, but NO ONE stuttered more than GWB.

Forum List

Back