Palin turns the table on Fey

Not hot, not hot at all.

original.gif

"Well golly gosh that looks like wunna those lame-stream mooses doncha know" -- BLAM.
How is that worse than a President that stutters while reading a Teleprompter?

George Bush isn't president anymore.
I was talking about Obama however you being a dumb partisan dip shit, it goes way over your head.

I know that's what you intended, but NO ONE stuttered more than GWB.

A, a, a, a, Barack, a, a, a, ddoes a,a, well, well.

Not hot, not hot at all.

Its hilarious when libtards doctor pics of Palin to make her unattractive then claim she *is* unattractive, while no one ever has to doctor a pic of Mooshelle or Hitlary to make them look like the monsters that they are in real life.

hillary-2.jpg

Hillary76.jpg

barackobama2483.jpg
ObamaTheGlareCarlaBruniSarkozy.jpg

sarah-palin_134252244394.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sarah-palin_134252244394.jpg
sarah-palin-blkbl.jpg

Sarah-Palin-plblue.jpg
palin121.jpg

Slamming on Palin as being unattractive is just more libtard stupidity that they cannot even realize is there.

uh huh...

wpid-no-makeup-sarah-palin.jpg1.jpeg

sp+very+ugly+2+.jpg

Libs can't be happy, it's not in their DNA. Hell, they can't take jokes, it eats them alive look at the post before mine. Sad libtards.

No, what bothers me is that when it comes to Sarah Palin, you are as baffled and clueless as Adam on Mothers Day.
You have no idea what I know about anything, dickless little shit4brains.

Well It's pretty obvious that you don't know fuckall about beautiful women. I also know you're just a step above walking vomit and did I mention you smell?

For those that really don't understand Palin speak, Here is the translation

"Look At Meeee!! Look At Meeee!! Look At Meeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

Not hot, not hot at all.

original.gif

yeah we know, you like your women old, dried up and lesbian. :D

hillary_clinton.jpg

Haha. Say what you want...but even at that age Palin is still hot.
Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

Did you get permission to post your partner's picture on line???? Just asking. :)

Someone who still has a political career long after Palin became a reality show queen

As long as Bill is alive, Mrs. Clinton's political career will continue.

Well It's pretty obvious that you don't know fuckall about beautiful women. I also know you're just a step above walking vomit and did I mention you smell?
lol, you are delusional or a liar, take your pick.

No, what bothers me is that when it comes to Sarah Palin, you are as baffled and clueless as Adam on Mothers Day.
You have no idea what I know about anything, dickless little shit4brains.

This coming from a guy that loves the party of Janet Reno, Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi. Those are the Democratic babes.

Not hot, not hot at all.

original.gif

"Well golly gosh that looks like wunna those lame-stream mooses doncha know" -- BLAM.

I don't know that we've ever had one. I know Joe Biden grew up with a stutter but he's not a President. Ditto Winston Churchill. But I'm not aware of a President with a stutter, and if there were---- so what? Would you mock somebody who had, say, a leg deformity that affected how he or she was able to walk?

I have a brother I'm close to who grew up with a stutter, so I (a) have some understanding of what it means and what it doesn't mean, and (b) don't take kindly to mocking the condition. Your move.

Not hot, not hot at all.

original.gif

George Bush isn't president anymore.
I was talking about Obama however you being a dumb partisan dip shit, it goes way over your head.

Neither Bush nor O'bama has a "stutter".

Forum List

Back