Palin wants us all to speak "American"

He said he had one more to go. That would have made 48. You are delusional Frank, but perhaps his gaffe will cause him to loose his next election.
Hard to believe as many times as you have posted that vid you don't know what he actually said.

He said he's been in 57 plus Alaska and Hawaii, which "he was not allowed to go to" (Val Jarrett kept him on a short leash) so that's 59

Get over it Frank. He is finishing his SECOND TERM. Time for you to chill out. Go take your meds.

THe fact that this moron got elected and reelected is something worthy of being upset over.

It is not time to chill out. It is time to get angry and stay angry.

Well, by golly, I am not going to vote for Obama again!!!!

Me, neither!!

I refuse to vote for him again. JUST AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

He said he's been in 57 plus Alaska and Hawaii, which "he was not allowed to go to" (Val Jarrett kept him on a short leash) so that's 59

Get over it Frank. He is finishing his SECOND TERM. Time for you to chill out. Go take your meds.

THe fact that this moron got elected and reelected is something worthy of being upset over.

It is not time to chill out. It is time to get angry and stay angry.

Well, by golly, I am not going to vote for Obama again!!!!

Me, neither!!

I refuse to vote for him again. JUST AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

Absolut ausgeschlossen!!

M'k... good luck with that.

I won't need luck. Success is nearly certain.

Uh-huh. You gotta get the women's, Hispanics, gays, blacks, & younger voters to listen to the POG platform first.

Like I said.... good luck with that.

"POG"?

"women's, Hispanics, gays, blacks, & younger voters"?

What are you talking about?
M'k... good luck with that.

Uh-huh. You gotta get the women's, Hispanics, gays, blacks, & younger voters to listen to the POG platform first.

"POG"?

Sorry... the GOP is nothing like what it was & will probably never return to the days of Grand Old Party again, it's become so backwards in 'christian' knuckledragging ideology, that I tend to call it the POG. And I figured you meant about getting angry... staying angry... etc eluded to voting for that party, did you not mean it that way? If so, it's gonna be one hell of an uphill battle to get those key voting blocks on board & vote Republican.

NO. Getting angry and voting are two very distinct concepts.

Oh, those voting blocks?

Agreed. The dems have a great record of successful racial demagoguery that will be hard to break.

Likely we will not do it.

Well, then how exactly will you be getting angry? What you call 'demagoguery' is still something the POG covets & would love to get their hands on the secret to doing it. I'll give you a hint though- start burning those sheets instead of the cross....

"POG"?

"POG"?

Sorry... the GOP is nothing like what it was & will probably never return to the days of Grand Old Party again, it's become so backwards in 'christian' knuckledragging ideology, that I tend to call it the POG. And I figured you meant about getting angry... staying angry... etc eluded to voting for that party, did you not mean it that way? If so, it's gonna be one hell of an uphill battle to get those key voting blocks on board & vote Republican.

Oh, those voting blocks?

Agreed. The dems have a great record of successful racial demagoguery that will be hard to break.

Well, then how exactly will you be getting angry? What you call 'demagoguery' is still something the POG covets & would love to get their hands on the secret to doing it. I'll give you a hint though- start burning those sheets instead of the cross....

I'm sure the Establishment GOP would love to have the ability to motivate it's base and ensure it's loyalty the way the dems do.

Unfortunately for them, conservatives tend to want results.

Sheets? Cross? NOt sure what you mean? SOme Race Card reference? You can shove that nonsense up your ass.

"POG"?

"POG"?

Oh, those voting blocks?

I'm sure the Establishment GOP would love to have the ability to motivate it's base and ensure it's loyalty the way the dems do.

Sheets? Cross? NOt sure what you mean? SOme Race Card reference? You can shove that nonsense up your ass.

LOL, that anger is misplaced dude. Get a grip.... did I say *YOU*? No, no I didn't. If the GOP caters to just old white men & their stepford wives, then that's all on them. If they refuse to evolve, that's on them. If they want that cheap labor, but claim to want to deport them all at the same time... that's on them.

Last edited:
"POG"?

"POG"?

Oh, those voting blocks?

LOL, that anger is misplaced dude. Get a grip.... did I say *YOU*? No, no I didn't. If the GOP caters to just old white men & their stepford wives, then that's all on them. If they refuse to evolve, that's on them. If they want that cheap labor, but claim to want to deport them all at the same time... that's on them.

NOpe. Anger right on target.

YOu played the Race Card. THat's a dick move. It made me angry.

You do realize that calling people names, especially such poisonous names, falsely will piss them off, right?

Enjoy the pleasant atmosphere of civil discourse we have today.

This is the good old days.

Oh, those voting blocks?

You do realize that calling people names, especially such poisonous names, falsely will piss them off, right?

YOU brought up 'racial demagoguery' dude. Remember? But I guess that... by 'racial'... you mean anything other than 'white' 'eh? And you were already civilly discourced by yur reply about 'anger'. Remember? LOL... can't blame all that on me. Nice try, doesn't fly though.

Oh, those voting blocks?

YOU brought up 'racial demagoguery' dude. Remember? But I guess that... by 'racial'... you mean anything other than 'white' 'eh? And you were already civilly discourced by yur reply about 'anger'. Remember? LOL... can't blame all that on me. Nice try, doesn't fly though.

The use of racial demagoguery by the dems is completely true.

The accusation that the GOP is the party of the Klan is not.

SO, as I said, anger.

No. By "Racial" I do not mean "anything other than white". Don't play stupid.

But you are providing a fine example of why anger is called for.

Thank you for that, lefty.

SO, as I said, anger.

LOL, you need a target is all. I'm not as liberal as you think I am, but I sure know the (R) of today sure ain't as inclusive nor do they even try as they once did. You better get that BP under control... they need you to fight the good fight.

SO, as I said, anger.

Right......that is why minorities vote for the GOP.....NOT!

SO, as I said, anger.

LOL, you need a target is all. I'm not as liberal as you think I am, but I sure know the (R) of today sure ain't as inclusive nor do they even try as they once did. You better get that BP under control... they need you to fight the good fight.

What do you base that on?

That very fact that I am angry with you calling my party the party of the Klan is all you need to know that my anger is just free floating looking for a target?

Interesting logic there.

And by interesting, I mean wrong.

SO, as I said, anger.

LOL! Sure.

The Dems got 95% of the black vote based on the issues!!:rofl:

:haha:

SO, as I said, anger.

That very fact that I am angry with you calling my party the party of the Klan is all you need to know that my anger is just free floating looking for a target?

Interesting logic there.

Did you know the Democrats were the Klan originally? It is what it is... or was... I said burning those sheets was a start. Those CONfederate flags floating around ain't coming from the left.... & the #1 guy on your team who wouldn't let up with the birther conspiracy for the last 8 years , right now, is catering to the lowest common denominator who carry those flags & sung Obama the magic negro, while holding signs with him sporting a bone thru his nose. You all need some new branding, or you're sunk. And it's NOT just with the brown people... it's about crying for smaller, less intrusive government except when it comes to the ones with the lady parts too.... or the ones that have the same parts & want to marry.

SO, as I said, anger.

LOL! Sure.

Umm, blacks aren't the only minority.

2008:
- Blacks (13%): 95%
- Hispanics (9%): 67%
- Asians (2%): 62%
- Other (3%): 66%

2012:
- Blacks (13%): 93%
- Hispanics (10%): 71%
- Asians (2%): 73%
- Other (3%): 58%

SO, as I said, anger.

Interesting logic there.

Did you know the Democrats were the Klan originally? It is what it is... or was... I said burning those sheets was a start. Those CONfederate flags floating around ain't coming from the left.... & the #1 guy on your team who wouldn't let up with the birther conspiracy for the last 8 years , right now, is catering to the lowest common denominator who carry those flags & sung Obama the magic negro, while holding signs with him sporting a bone thru his nose. You all need some new branding, or you're sunk. And it's NOT just with the brown people... it's about crying for smaller, less intrusive government except when it comes to the ones with the lady parts too.... or the ones that have the same parts & want to marry.

There are no sheets.

Your pretense otherwise is poisonous race baiting.

YOur side has successfully branded us with that, and that racist demagoguery is stopping any reasonable contest of ideas.

SO, as I said, anger.

LOL! Sure.

Umm, blacks aren't the only minority.

2008:
- Blacks (13%): 95%
- Hispanics (9%): 67%
- Asians (2%): 62%
- Other (3%): 66%

2012:
- Blacks (13%): 93%
- Hispanics (10%): 71%
- Asians (2%): 73%
- Other (3%): 58%

YOur point?

SO, as I said, anger.

Interesting logic there.

There are no sheets.

YOur side has successfully branded us with that, and that racist demagoguery is stopping any reasonable contest of ideas.

Like building a wall instead of a plan for immigration reform?

Like outlawing safe abortion, with a couple candidates even saying that it doesn't matter if the life of the woman is at risk?

Like repealing the ACA with no alternative healthcare reform?

I am an Independent, & have voted for (R) in the past.... back when they were real republicans So don't try to box me in dude.

SO, as I said, anger.

Interesting logic there.

There are no sheets.

Like building a wall instead of a plan for immigration reform?

Like outlawing safe abortion, with a couple candidates even saying that it doesn't matter if the life of the woman is at risk?

Like repealing the ACA with no alternative healthcare reform?

I am an Independent, & have voted for (R) in the past.... back when they were real republicans So don't try to box me in dude.

Mmm, does this mean you are dropping the Race Card?

To bad the rest of the lefties aren't.

THat is the problem for the GOP and for America.

Forum List

Back