Pam Bondi is absolutely dismantling Hunter/Burisma right now

I'm totally confused because I do not know what Burisma or Hunter Biden have to do with Trump's impeachment?

The phone call of course.

Again, I don't know what it has to do with Trump's actions. Two separate issues are being conflated. I find it rather funny that we are talking about an issue that was investigated in which it was found Joe Biden did not do anything wrong but those who support trump are flailing their arms around and jumping up and down over Hunter receiving preferential treatment during the time his father was vice president and yet they remain silent when Trump's children (plural) are raking in cash, hands over fist due to their relationship with the President OR how the President has used tax payer funds to have those in the gov't stay at his personal properties.

Do you see how this claim against Hunter Biden falls flat.............

You need to reopen your mind, the Biden's have not been investigated. No matter Kat, your response shows you are hopelessly Left. You buy every lie the Media feeds you, you believe everything Schiff and Nadler say and none of what your own common sense would tell you.

How do you feel about this......

View attachment 302921
the real picture

upload_2020-1-27_17-18-31.png

I'm totally confused because I do not know what Burisma or Hunter Biden have to do with Trump's impeachment?

Again, I don't know what it has to do with Trump's actions. Two separate issues are being conflated. I find it rather funny that we are talking about an issue that was investigated in which it was found Joe Biden did not do anything wrong but those who support trump are flailing their arms around and jumping up and down over Hunter receiving preferential treatment during the time his father was vice president and yet they remain silent when Trump's children (plural) are raking in cash, hands over fist due to their relationship with the President OR how the President has used tax payer funds to have those in the gov't stay at his personal properties.

You need to reopen your mind, the Biden's have not been investigated. No matter Kat, your response shows you are hopelessly Left. You buy every lie the Media feeds you, you believe everything Schiff and Nadler say and none of what your own common sense would tell you.

View attachment 302921

I thought that was funny. Thank you for the chuckle.

JaG - I'm trying to open my mind and understand how its come to this point but I have to tell you it's a pretty twisted journey. It doesn't line up with past actions on either side or on simple facts. Too much of the defense is based on hearsay, speculation, and conspiracy.

I admit that there are some things I am left leaning on but I always weigh the facts.

No link. Live on TV. Damning timeline. This is the most succinct, thorough, well-delivered presentation on the Biden/Burisma issue to date. Wow

EDITED to add the below video of Pam Bondi's presentation. All should watch this. Highly informative.

I watched most of it.

It's quite clear that Biden and his drug addict kid belong in jail for money laundering.

Bondi was great!!! :5_1_12024:

LMAO at the dig on Romeny by playing the video where Obama humiliated him...

:laughing0301:

View attachment 302921

I thought that was funny. Thank you for the chuckle.

JaG - I'm trying to open my mind and understand how its come to this point but I have to tell you it's a pretty twisted journey. It doesn't line up with past actions on either side or on simple facts. Too much of the defense is based on hearsay, speculation, and conspiracy.

I admit that there are some things I am left leaning on but I always weigh the facts.

LORD, ALL of the prosecution is based on hearsay, speculation and conspiracy.

Pam tore up the Bidens. The guy speaking now is tearing up Obama on abuse of power. Democrats are getting their hypocrisy shoved down their nasty lying throats.
It’s irrelevant. You don’t get away with a crime by complaining about other people commuting the same crime.

This isn’t a legal argument. It’s a TV argument.
The President hasn't committed any crime.

Pam tore up the Bidens. The guy speaking now is tearing up Obama on abuse of power. Democrats are getting their hypocrisy shoved down their nasty lying throats.
It’s irrelevant. You don’t get away with a crime by complaining about other people commuting the same crime.

President Trump committed no crime, prove that he did.

Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Barack Obama however, are up to their necks in corruption.
According to Trump's own lawyer he doesn't need to have committed a crime to be impeached.

View attachment 302921
the real picture

View attachment 302923

Ahhhh, you and Epstein share the same proclivities too. Do the people around you know?

Reported

Good. Punks like you can dish it out but not take it. Did you call him Jeff....or even sometimes..."daddy"?

. . .

That's because you don't know what a legal argument is from the perspective of an actual legal proceeding. Everything they're doing is exactly what an exculpatory legal defense is supposed to do.

Wait. On second thought, what does Obama have to do with anything?

I said nothing about Obama, this is about Pam Bondi's presentation, which has now been edited to include the video of the complete presentation.

No link. Live on TV. Damning timeline. This is the most succinct, thorough, well-delivered presentation on the Biden/Burisma issue to date. Wow
you should start th hread about this in conspiracy theories.

The crooked AG from Florida that dropped the Trump investigation into Trump university, after receiving $25,000 from Trump for her reelection campaign?

That Pam Bondi?

EDITED to add the below video of Pam Bondi's presentation. All should watch this. Highly informative.

That’s it?

More conspiracy theory than prosecutable

View attachment 302921
the real picture

View attachment 302923

Ahhhh, you and Epstein share the same proclivities too. Do the people around you know?

Reported

Good. Punks like you can dish it out but not take it. Did you call him Jeff....or even sometimes..."daddy"?

Alright, let's all take a step back and cool off. Golfing Gator might have different political views than some here, but personally he's a good guy.

Wait a cotton picking minute!

Is that new evidence being presented? Republicans say you can’t have Bolton testify because you can only present evidence that was shown in the House impeachment

I guess we need to wait until The House issues him a subpoena.

Wait a cotton picking minute!

Is that new evidence being presented? Republicans say you can’t have Bolton testify because you can only present evidence that was shown in the House impeachment

. . .

That's because you don't know what a legal argument is from the perspective of an actual legal proceeding. Everything they're doing is exactly what an exculpatory legal defense is supposed to do.

Wait. On second thought, what does Obama have to do with anything?

I said nothing about Obama, this is about Pam Bondi's presentation, which has now been edited to include the video of the complete presentation.
The poster I replied to referenced Obama.

I’m halfway through and Bondi hasn’t provided any evidence that Hunter Biden did anything illegal. When does that start?

Forum List

Back