Pam Bondi is absolutely dismantling Hunter/Burisma right now

No link. Live on TV. Damning timeline. This is the most succinct, thorough, well-delivered presentation on the Biden/Burisma issue to date. Wow

EDITED to add the below video of Pam Bondi's presentation. All should watch this. Highly informative.

Speaking of nepotism, we definitely need to call these two in.

And we need China to start an investigation also.

Bobby @montrealdesign

Pam Bondi is accusing the Biden's of nepotism while these two are traveling the Globe collecting $$ ..#Murica #SenateCoverup

4:48 PM - Jan 27, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

28 people are talking about this

It's incredibly baffling.

How do you see anything remotely comparable here? On the one hand, Ivanka is actually employed by the White House and receiving a government salary. On the other hand, Hunter Biden was hired by a private natural gas company in Ukraine, Burisma, to sit on its board of directors -- receiving somewhere in the range of $80,000 per month -- just a few months after his father was appointed head of US-Ukraine relations.

Moreover, Hunter Biden's position on the Burisma board was not publicly announced by Burisma for several months, until just after the UK announced it had started a money laundering investigation against Burisma and froze over $20 million in Burisma's assets.

Lastly, after Ukraine started its Bursima corruption investigation -- and after Burisma had hired Hunter Biden -- Burisma sent representatives to the State Department to ask Joe Biden to intervene, which resulted in the now infamous intervention by Joe Biden that caused Shokin's firing, which Joe Biden famously bragged about in the video that is memorialized on YouTube. Mind you, around this same time, John Kerry's son disassociated with Hunter Biden and his former college roomate who invited him to join the Burisma Board, dissolved the business venture the 3 of them had entered into together, and reported all of this to the U.S. Government. Joe Biden even told Hunter "I hope you know what you're doing son"

All of this was outlined with documents in Bondi's presentation. If you are being as open minded as you say, you really should take 30 minutes and watch that presentation, then do some internet research on your own and dig into this.

The appearance of conflicts of interest are everywhere in this administration. No more so than with Kushner. His brother is doing business in Saudi Arabia. His property got a huge buyout from a company whose second largest investor is Qatar.

We are talking sums of money massively larger than what Biden was paid as a board member.
Stop. Just STOP.

Biden, Inc.: How ‘Middle Class’ Joe’s family cashed in on the family name

FB_IMG_1580305996382.jpg

Just so you know, the big 3 leftists networks all blacked out Pam Bondi's presentation of Biden's corruption in Ukraine.
I know. I had to watch it on MSNBC. :uhoh3:

Moron, did you know that a conflict of interest is not actually a crime?

Because if it was, Trump would spend the rest of his life in jail for running American Foreign policy while he and his family are personally pocketing money all over the world.

Link?
Just so you know, the big 3 leftists networks all blacked out Pam Bondi's presentation of Biden's corruption in Ukraine.

Because if it was, Trump would spend the rest of his life in jail for running American Foreign policy while he and his family are personally pocketing money all over the world.

I love when someone calls someone else a moron and THEY are the true moron.

What is a Conflict of Interest? Give Me Some Examples

In certain circumstances, conflict of interest can result in prosecution. The federal government has a criminal conflict of interest statute (18 U.S.C. § 208) that prohibits government employees from participating personally and substantially in official matters where they have a financial interest.

In certain circumstances, conflict of interest can result in prosecution. The federal government has a criminal conflict of interest statute (18 U.S.C. § 208) that prohibits government employees from participating personally and substantially in official matters where they have a financial interest.

Joe Biden had no financial interest in Ukraine. Oops, I guess now you have to go find some other bullshit to peddle.

Link?

Small example:

Trump's disastrous retreat from Syria raises new questions about his financial interests in Turkey

• The Trump family has extensive business ties in Turkey, and Trump in a 2015 interview with Breitbart suggested there could be a conflict of interest.\
  • "I have a little conflict of interest because I have a major, major building in Istanbul," Trump said at the time. "It's a tremendously successful job. It's called Trump Towers — two towers, instead of one, not the usual one, it's two."

You know how many dollars Trump made in Kurdish territories that he let Turkey run over? $0

Joe Biden had no financial interest in Ukraine. Oops, I guess now you have to go find some other bullshit to peddle.

Then why threaten to hold up a billion dollars to get rid of the prosecutor looking into his sons company? Sounds like he had SOME kind of interest. And why was Biden paid over a million a year to sit on a board twice of a company that he had no experience at all with?

Then why threaten to hold up a billion dollars to get rid of the prosecutor looking into his sons company? Sounds like he had SOME kind of interest. And why was Biden paid over a million a year to sit on a board twice of a company that he had no experience at all with?

WHY DID HE DO IT? BECAUSE OBAMA TOLD HIM TO DO IT! IT WAS HIS JOB.

The prosecutor was NOT prosecuting Burisma. Charges had been filed but he wasn't pursuing the case. The prosecutor wasn't fired because he was investigating Burisma. The prosecutor was fired because he WASN'T prosecuting Burisma.

Stop believing the bullshit and lies and look at the historical record.

Pam Bondi?? LOL. Well at least her reputation is in line with the rest of the parade of Trump apologists they've trotted up....as in not much of one
Compare her poll numbers to Schiff......

Hitler had great poll numbers too. Your point?
Ahhhh yes....when your ideology is failing and everything you have believed about politics and the economy and war and peace your entire life is proven wrong as hell....pull out the Adolf Hitler card....weak....weak as hell....

Trump and his family were pocketing money all around the world long before he decided to run for president. Do you think he got rich while in office?

Ahhhh yes....when your ideology is failing and everything you have believed about politics and the economy and war and peace your entire life is proven wrong as hell....pull out the Adolf Hitler card....weak....weak as hell....

What is my ideology? You wouldn't have a clue.

Er, my Hitler analogy was just to show how ridiculous the initial analogy was stupid.

I don't expect you to get that. You're a Deplorable - ie, dumb as a sack of rocks.

Trump and his family were pocketing money all around the world long before he decided to run for president. Do you think he got rich while in office?

...ooooh so thats how it works. So long as you made money before you got into WH, the vast conflicts of interest don't count. Gotcha :rolleyes:

When you get a chance please explain it to Trump's ex-top foreign policy advisor Bolton, who keeps going around telling people that personal interests are driving some of Trump's national security descision making.

Last edited:

....Because the prosecutor was refusing to prosecute the rich and powerful in Ukraine, while somehow managing a lavish lifestyle well beyond the means of his government salary.

DoS, EU, Ukrainian corruption watch groups and even prosecutor's own deputy, were all saying that he is corrupt, refusing to do his job and needs to go if Ukraine is to address it's corruption problems.

Pam Bondi forgot to tell you that part. Strange eh? It's almost like she didn't want you to be aware of these well known facts.

Read up: Trump endorses Ukraine's swamp monster, prosecutor Viktor Shokin

Biden's conduct of foreign policy was completely in line with our national security interests and goals in Ukraine, to say that it was done for altenate motives requires far more evidence than mere circumstance of Hunter's employment.

Last edited:

What is my ideology? You wouldn't have a clue.

Er, my Hitler analogy was just to show how ridiculous the initial analogy was stupid.

I don't expect you to get that. You're a Deplorable - ie, dumb as a sack of rocks.
:21: And this deplorable is winning....:113:
:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back