Pam Keller: Posting the Winning Moe Drawing on City Buses!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
You might not like her, but you have to admire the courage of this woman! She is going to post the winning Mohammad pic on city buses in Washington DC. That will be awesome. I do fear though that she is putting defenseless people at risk in order to strike a symbolic blow against Islam. It will not be difficult for a Muslim terrorist to shoot up a bus or detonate a suicide bomb on a bus filled with innocent people. When that happens, she will be blamed for the deaths by the gutless liberal media and even some on the right like O'Reilly.

I applaud the effort, but I think this will backfire!

AFDI s New Free Speech Bus and Train Ad Campaign Featuring Muhammad Cartoon - Breitbart

Can we insure this loud mouthed jewess and members of congress on are board when its blown up? I hate that "woman" with a passion.

You might not like her, but you have to admire the courage of this woman! She is going to post the winning Mohammad pic on city buses in Washington DC. That will be awesome. I do fear though that she is putting defenseless people at risk in order to strike a symbolic blow against Islam. It will not be difficult for a Muslim terrorist to shoot up a bus or detonate a suicide bomb on a bus filled with innocent people. When that happens, she will be blamed for the deaths by the gutless liberal media and even some on the right like O'Reilly.

AFDI s New Free Speech Bus and Train Ad Campaign Featuring Muhammad Cartoon - Breitbart
i think the next contest should be "Draw Hillary In A String Bikini" contest.

I just threw up.... thanks a lot.

actually lets throw in a "Draw Nancy Pelosi Without Make-Up" contest too.

upload_2015-5-26_16-34-19.png

View attachment 41713
actually a "Draw Moochelle" without make-up contest would likely attract one million contestants.

That's just too disgusting, I was thinking of doing the old lady, but forget it now, up to 72 hours..

That's just too disgusting, I was thinking of doing the old lady, but forget it now, up to 72 hours..

I bet she was pretty hot back in 1865.

When she was pushing 60?

Nope. Not funny.

When she was pushing 60?
i wonder if her husband always made her wear a bag over her head during sex.

Forum List

Back