Pam Keller: Posting the Winning Moe Drawing on City Buses!!!

Can we insure this loud mouthed jewess and members of congress on are board when its blown up? I hate that "woman" with a passion.

So, not only do you hate black people, you hate Jews, too.

Any group of people you don't hate?

You don't need to respond - we already know the answer.

The stupid bitch wants to endanger public transit riders just to prove some lame point. ..... :cuckoo:
If radicals are offended by these drawings you think we shouldn't draw them correct?

Radical Islam is also offended by gays, our movies, our way of dressing, Christians, Jews, etc. should we change all that too to appease them?

You might not like her, but you have to admire the courage of this woman! She is going to post the winning Mohammad pic on city buses in Washington DC. That will be awesome. I do fear though that she is putting defenseless people at risk in order to strike a symbolic blow against Islam. It will not be difficult for a Muslim terrorist to shoot up a bus or detonate a suicide bomb on a bus filled with innocent people. When that happens, she will be blamed for the deaths by the gutless liberal media and even some on the right like O'Reilly.

I applaud the effort, but I think this will backfire!

AFDI s New Free Speech Bus and Train Ad Campaign Featuring Muhammad Cartoon - Breitbart
i think the next contest should be "Draw Hillary In A String Bikini" contest.
Lol just drawing her in a pantsuit would be hideous.

If radicals are offended by these drawings you think we shouldn't draw them correct?

Radical Islam is also offended by gays, our movies, our way of dressing, Christians, Jews, etc. should we change all that too to appease them?
Nope ...... :cool:

You might not like her, but you have to admire the courage of this woman! She is going to post the winning Mohammad pic on city buses in Washington DC. That will be awesome. I do fear though that she is putting defenseless people at risk in order to strike a symbolic blow against Islam. It will not be difficult for a Muslim terrorist to shoot up a bus or detonate a suicide bomb on a bus filled with innocent people. When that happens, she will be blamed for the deaths by the gutless liberal media and even some on the right like O'Reilly.

AFDI s New Free Speech Bus and Train Ad Campaign Featuring Muhammad Cartoon - Breitbart

how about drawing Hillary wolfing down a super-size meal at burger king?

If Pam the C*nt had any guts, she'd paint the cartoon on her own house. And her car.

And if she has any grandkids, she'd put the cartoon on a T-shirt and have the kids wear it to school.

Why put offensive material on buses?

The OP calls her courageous.........yea, courageous with other people's safety and lives.

She is a wealthy jewess, so I doubt she ever rides the public trains or busses her hate posters will be displayed on.

What a freakin hypocrite. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
Why put offensive material on buses?

Actually what the Dimbart link says is that the ads have been "submitted" --- not that anyone agreed to actually run them. Presuming they do decline it, this story amounts to more Gelleristic attention-whore caterwauling.

The OP calls her courageous.........yea, courageous with other people's safety and lives.

She is a wealthy jewess, so I doubt she ever rides the trains or busses her hate posters will be displayed on.

What a freakin hypocrite. ...... :cool:

That.

The stupid bitch wants to endanger public transit riders just to prove some lame point. ..... :cuckoo:

I can't help but agree. The riders on the bus didn't sign up for the possible danger she has put them in. They just want to get to where she is going. HOWEVER, it's absurd that we need to placate Muslims because they are a violent cult.

Again the problem is not radical Islam it's Islam itself. Deport all Muslims and ban the koran!

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
Can we insure this loud mouthed jewess and members of congress on are board when its blown up? I hate that "woman" with a passion.

She is a brave woman fighting the fight you are too cowardly to fight!

I wonder what people's reaction would be if it were cartoon pictures of Jesus?

Oh yeah, she'd be the darling of the left.

If there was a piss on Christ contest. First there

So, not only do you hate black people, you hate Jews, too.

Any group of people you don't hate?

You don't need to respond - we already know the answer.
That is usually how if goes for the skinheads!

I wonder what people's reaction would be if it were cartoon pictures of Jesus?

Oh yeah, she'd be the darling of the left.

Most decent people don't make "darlings" out of folks that deliberately set out to offend groups of people for no other reason than a desire to offend a group they dislike.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
I suppose what's good for the goose is good for the gander, no?

‘Killing Jews is Worship’ posters will soon appear on NYC subways and buses

New Yorkers are used to aggressive advertising. Banners for breast implants. Billboards for condoms. But a federal judge’s ruling has opened the door for far more controversial posters on buses and subways across the city.

“Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah,” reads one such ad next to the image of a young man in a checkered headscarf. “That’s His Jihad. What’s yours?”

The poster is at the center of heated legal debate over public safety and free speech. On Tuesday, U.S. District Judge John Koeltl ruled that New York’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) cannot stop the controversial ad from running on scores of subway cars and buses

Killing Jews is Worship posters will soon appear on NYC subways and buses - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back