Pam Keller: Posting the Winning Moe Drawing on City Buses!!!

Muhammad Cartoon on Buses ? Good Idea, or Bad ?

What do you think of Islamization fighter Pamela Geller's idea of putting the winning Muhammad contest cartoon on city buses and in train stations ? She has already submitted the cartoon to the Washington, D.C. transit authority, for review.

Geller previously bankrolled bus ads in Washington, D.C., that featured photos of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler talking with a Muslim leader beside the message “Islamic Jew-hatred: It’s in the Quran.” In San Francisco, her group ran ads showing American Journalist James Foley moments before he was beheaded by ISIS terrorists last year.

Washington’s metropolitan transit authority accepted the AFDI ad without a fight. They attempted to block a previous ad campaign from the AFDI in 2012, but lost the court battle.
That same year, Manhattan’s MTA attempted to block the AFDI from putting up anti-Muslim ads in the city’s subway system.
“In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel. Defeat Jihad,” the controversial ads read.
A federal judge ruled in AFDI's favor, acknowledging their First Amendment right to political speech.

th
th
th

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2236104

It's stupid and invites violence. How long until someone on the crazy right wing of Islam puts a bomb on a bus?
You do realize isis says they are coming here, and they are gonna start killing the voters that support abortion and gay marriage? Not the politicians, so keep supporting them. All I can say is liberals aren't very smart. You support the people that will kill you. Lol

Who the hell is supporting ISIS?
Liberals, piss christ was okay, a cartoon about allah she deserves what she gets. Liberals and short memory, they go perfect together.

The problem asshole, is simple, nothing will happen to her (unless a wise and non partisan judge finds her actions to be a public nuisance and she is sued); it's the victims of any violence which can be attributed to her behavior who would suffer.

That's a concept you're too biased and likely too willfully ignorant to acknowledge (or maybe too stupid to understand).
I see you don't mention piss christ. Which liberals supported.

It's stupid and invites violence. How long until someone on the crazy right wing of Islam puts a bomb on a bus?
You do realize isis says they are coming here, and they are gonna start killing the voters that support abortion and gay marriage? Not the politicians, so keep supporting them. All I can say is liberals aren't very smart. You support the people that will kill you. Lol

Liberals, piss christ was okay, a cartoon about allah she deserves what she gets. Liberals and short memory, they go perfect together.

The problem asshole, is simple, nothing will happen to her (unless a wise and non partisan judge finds her actions to be a public nuisance and she is sued); it's the victims of any violence which can be attributed to her behavior who would suffer.

That's a concept you're too biased and likely too willfully ignorant to acknowledge (or maybe too stupid to understand).

I have no idea what "piss christ" means.

It's a crucifix in a bottle submerged in the authors urine. I'm surprised you don't remember. Lefties loved it.

It's a crucifix in a bottle submerged in the authors urine. I'm surprised you don't remember. Lefties loved it.

They did?

I remember it. It's disgusting. Just because something is called "art" doesn't make it "art".

Tell me about all the lefties who "loved it".

They did?

I remember it. It's disgusting. Just because something is called "art" doesn't make it "art".

Tell me about all the lefties who "loved it".
It won the art show, if I remember right it toured art shows. Anything that goes against Christianity the left loves.

Forum List

Back