Pam Keller: Posting the Winning Moe Drawing on City Buses!!!

[

Who said anything about "prohibiting" anything?
For that matter who said anything about "Soros"?

Make shit up out of thin air much? :cuckoo:

Obama took the oath of office, therefore any complaints from you hacks about others taking it are absurd.

You are outraged, OUTRAGED I TELLS YA, that Pam Geller would dare offend your terrorist allies and thus actively demagogueing against her and the 1st Amendment freedoms that allow infidels to publish cartoons, on orders from the hate sites. You think nothing that is not imparted to you from Soros via the many hate sites he funds.

Muhammad Cartoon on Buses ? Good Idea, or Bad ?

What do you think of Islamization fighter Pamela Geller's idea of putting the winning Muhammad contest cartoon on city buses and in train stations ? She has already submitted the cartoon to the Washington, D.C. transit authority, for review.

Geller previously bankrolled bus ads in Washington, D.C., that featured photos of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler talking with a Muslim leader beside the message “Islamic Jew-hatred: It’s in the Quran.” In San Francisco, her group ran ads showing American Journalist James Foley moments before he was beheaded by ISIS terrorists last year.

Washington’s metropolitan transit authority accepted the AFDI ad without a fight. They attempted to block a previous ad campaign from the AFDI in 2012, but lost the court battle.
That same year, Manhattan’s MTA attempted to block the AFDI from putting up anti-Muslim ads in the city’s subway system.
“In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel. Defeat Jihad,” the controversial ads read.
A federal judge ruled in AFDI's favor, acknowledging their First Amendment right to political speech.

th
th
th

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2236104

It's stupid and invites violence. How long until someone on the crazy right wing of Islam puts a bomb on a bus?
You do realize isis says they are coming here, and they are gonna start killing the voters that support abortion and gay marriage? Not the politicians, so keep supporting them. All I can say is liberals aren't very smart. You support the people that will kill you. Lol

Who the hell is supporting ISIS?

What do you think of Islamization fighter Pamela Geller's idea of putting the winning Muhammad contest cartoon on city buses and in train stations ? She has already submitted the cartoon to the Washington, D.C. transit authority, for review.

Geller previously bankrolled bus ads in Washington, D.C., that featured photos of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler talking with a Muslim leader beside the message “Islamic Jew-hatred: It’s in the Quran.” In San Francisco, her group ran ads showing American Journalist James Foley moments before he was beheaded by ISIS terrorists last year.

Washington’s metropolitan transit authority accepted the AFDI ad without a fight. They attempted to block a previous ad campaign from the AFDI in 2012, but lost the court battle.
That same year, Manhattan’s MTA attempted to block the AFDI from putting up anti-Muslim ads in the city’s subway system.
“In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel. Defeat Jihad,” the controversial ads read.
A federal judge ruled in AFDI's favor, acknowledging their First Amendment right to political speech.

th
th
th

It's stupid and invites violence. How long until someone on the crazy right wing of Islam puts a bomb on a bus?
You do realize isis says they are coming here, and they are gonna start killing the voters that support abortion and gay marriage? Not the politicians, so keep supporting them. All I can say is liberals aren't very smart. You support the people that will kill you. Lol

Lots of people-------young eager muslims are ESCAPING the loving arms of their parents to
JOIN UP--------now try to be honest------ARE YOU SURPRISED?

th
th
th

Lots of people-------young eager muslims are ESCAPING the loving arms of their parents to

I was referring to folks on this board.

Last edited:
Geller for PRESIDENT. I mean really.

Robert Spencer Vice-President.

Brigitte Gabriel Sect of State.

Gen. Jack Keane Sect of Defense.

That'll turn things around.

Would never fly.

What's the first thing a POTUS has to do? Take the oath of office.
And what does that oath require? "That I will ...preserve, protect and defend the Constitution".
And what's Amendment One in the Bill of Rights in that Constitution?

Burma Shave.
Geller would enforce Article 6, Section 2 of the Constitution. Close all the mosques. Eliminate all the Korans. And I'll help her.

PS- there's nothing more opposed to Amendment One in the Bill of Rights in that Constitution, than Islam. Didn't you know ?

Of course you'll have to dismantle completely freedom of religion unless you can find enough support for your delusional idea that Islam is not a religion.

Why put offensive material on buses?
Do you have a better place for it?
Billboards.
How is that any better of a place for offensive material than a bus?
Blowing up a billboard claims no victime.
Blowing up a bus would.

BTW, for any blown up bus there should be TWO blown up mosques.
Anywhere. At random. By surprise. Preferably Friday evenings.

Wait a sec...weren't you pretending to be a Christian a few posts ago?

Anyone can make a quiz dude. Is there something "special" about yours?
Yeah. It allows liberals the opportunity to discover how much they don't know.

So it's a quiz on understanding the delusion

th
th
th

I was referring to folks on this board.

Oh we are confining ourselves to "muhummad cartoon on buses" ???

Here is my take. The idea is too sophisticated and CONFUSING for buses. I support an exposition of ------LOT OF CARTOONS-----
cartoons produced in the islamo Nazi propaganda PLUS cartoons produced by DA JOOOOOS over the past 100 years------for the sake of COMPARISON Lets be entirely fairl

Geller for PRESIDENT. I mean really.

Robert Spencer Vice-President.

Brigitte Gabriel Sect of State.

Gen. Jack Keane Sect of Defense.

That'll turn things around.

Would never fly.

What's the first thing a POTUS has to do? Take the oath of office.
And what does that oath require? "That I will ...preserve, protect and defend the Constitution".
And what's Amendment One in the Bill of Rights in that Constitution?

Burma Shave.
Geller would enforce Article 6, Section 2 of the Constitution. Close all the mosques. Eliminate all the Korans. And I'll help her.

PS- there's nothing more opposed to Amendment One in the Bill of Rights in that Constitution, than Islam. Didn't you know ?

Of course you'll have to dismantle completely freedom of religion unless you can find enough support for your delusional idea that Islam is not a religion.

One wonders if Projectionist and his ilk would agree with this:

The danger posed by Islam for our people today finds expression in the undeniable aversion of wide sections of our people.

...The facts are these: First, Islam is absolutely a race and not a religious association....

... Through thousands of years of closest kind of inbreeding, Muslims in general have maintained their race and their peculiarities far more distinctly than many of the peoples among whom they have lived. And thus comes the fact there lives amongst us a non-American, alien race which neither wishes nor is able to sacrifice its racial character or to deny its feeling, thinking, and striving.

... In his effect and consequences he [the Muslim] is like a racial tuberculosis of the nations.

The deduction from all this is the following: an anti-Islamism based purely on emotional grounds, which finds its ultimate expression in the form of a pogrom. An anti-Islamism based on reason, however, must lead to systematic legal combating and elimination of the privileges of the Muslims, that which distinguishes the Muslim from other aliens who live among us. The ultimate objective must, however, be the irrevocable removal of Islam in general.
FJO
jknowgood
?

Last edited:
Pogo ----I have the POWER OF DIAGNOSIS-----
by virtue of my power as a consultant in
the field of human cognition
****YOU IS NUTS*****

Pogo ----I have the POWER OF DIAGNOSIS-----
by virtue of my power as a consultant in
the field of human cognition
****YOU IS NUTS*****

Flattery will get you everywhere, but save that for later.
For now, how do you like the quote? Agree? Disagree?

I think Obama already ended freedom of religion.

Let me check with the Little Sisters of the Poor?

Ended freedom of religion? Link?

Yeah! The democratic party promotes Shiite terrorists like Hezbollah, not the Sunni ISIS!

But then again, if it's Islamic terrorism, democrats defend it - period.

It's cool, democrats and Muslims have a common enemy, the American people.

:cuckoo:

Facts aren't crazy.

You spend most of your time on this board defending Muslim terrorists and attacking Jews or Christians who oppose them. Fact.

Yeah! The democratic party promotes Shiite terrorists like Hezbollah, not the Sunni ISIS!

But then again, if it's Islamic terrorism, democrats defend it - period.

It's cool, democrats and Muslims have a common enemy, the American people.

:cuckoo:

Facts aren't crazy.

You spend most of your time on this board defending Muslim terrorists and attacking Jews or Christians who oppose them. Fact.

What facts? All I see is a spew of delusional nonsense. Enlighten us with a link or two to support your blather.

Not my job to support *your* claims dude. Typical conservative, wanting others to do your work for you.

Don't see any ending of "freedom of religion".

LOL

No, your job is to defend your party, regardless of facts and reality. You knew full well what I was talking about, Obama has waged non-stop war on the 1st Amendment, focusing huge effort on crushing freedom of religion.

You of the anti-liberty left are on a Jihad to end civil rights. No wonder you're so chummy with the terrorists, you have the same views on religious tolerance.

Forum List

Back