Pam Keller: Posting the Winning Moe Drawing on City Buses!!!

It's all bigotry, and to paraphrase from your ilk, 'bigotry all looks alike to me".

See that Nazi Jew poster? It was made for exactly the same purpose you're pushing here. Those are your people, Heinz.

What's my "angle"? I'm an observer who knows what a goddam fallacy is and what the frickin' Constitution says.

I have neither an organized religion nor a political party. That shit will take you down into the intellectual swamp you're mired in right now.

The Koran, its Sharia law, the Muslim Brotherhood, THAT is the bigotry, and YOU are part of it. You're not fooling anybody. You're an Islamist and a jihadist. That's quite evident.

You want to talk about posters ? Look at the picture of Hitler meeting with the Palestinian Gran Mufti, and the Muslim Nazi troops our guys fought against. Those are YOUR people Heinz. Jew haters. Totalitarians. Imperialists. Genociders.

And apparently your media gag orders have you all programmed in one direction. Ignorance. They do a good job of that. Let me know when you want to LEARN about Islamization. It's my speciality.

Apparently not, if you're this easily taken down. :rofl:

Apparently not, if you're this easily taken down. :rofl:
You want to find out ? I challenge you to take my Islamization Quiz. Then you can find out all the stuff that your liberal media stations have been withholding from you all these years. And you can find out how much you don't know.

I've already begun teaching you. Now you can get more education. You shouldn't go around IGNORANT, especially in a computer forum. So what's it gonna be ? Islamization Quiz awaits you.
Fight or Flight ?

And pretending to win a debate doesn't cut it either.

You've already failed the Constitutional Quiz, going down in flames. I don't think you're in any position to be making up your own "quizzes". :eusa_hand:

As stated previously, to prevent dangerous ideas from seducing people, they need to be educated. Education requires intelligence, not belligerence.
We have valid, satisfying arguments we can make against radical, blood-thirsty men bent on violence. Merely using base, hate-inducing means plays right into their hands.

You've already failed the Constitutional Quiz, going down in flames. I don't think you're in any position to be making up your own "quizzes". :eusa_hand:
HA HA.

EARTH TO POGO. My Islamization Quiz has been around for about 4 years. it has been taken by over 100 Islamapologists in 9 different computer forums, and is well known (except by ignorant airheads)

So what's it going to be ? Punk out ? 100 others took the test. They didn't wimp away.

Geller for PRESIDENT. I mean really.

Robert Spencer Vice-President.

Brigitte Gabriel Sect of State.

Gen. Jack Keane Sect of Defense.

That'll turn things around.

You might not like her, but you have to admire the courage of this woman! She is going to post the winning Mohammad pic on city buses in Washington DC. That will be awesome. I do fear though that she is putting defenseless people at risk in order to strike a symbolic blow against Islam. It will not be difficult for a Muslim terrorist to shoot up a bus or detonate a suicide bomb on a bus filled with innocent people. When that happens, she will be blamed for the deaths by the gutless liberal media and even some on the right like O'Reilly.

I applaud the effort, but I think this will backfire!

AFDI s New Free Speech Bus and Train Ad Campaign Featuring Muhammad Cartoon - Breitbart
If she doesn't ride around on the bus with the picture, how is she being courageous?

Are you than naive to think that she doesn't require around the clock body-guards? As does anyone else who takes on the cult!

HA HA.

EARTH TO POGO. My Islamization Quiz has been around for about 4 years. it has been taken by over 100 Islamapologists in 9 different computer forums, and is well known (except by ignorant airheads)

So what's it going to be ? Punk out ? 100 others took the test. They didn't wimp away.
Well, if you're going to go into hiding, I'll have my very late brunch now. But ....I'LL BE BACK!!!!

th

Geller for PRESIDENT. I mean really.

Robert Spencer Vice-President.

Brigitte Gabriel Sect of State.

Gen. Jack Keane Sect of Defense.

That'll turn things around.

Would never fly.

What's the first thing a POTUS has to do? Take the oath of office.
And what does that oath require? "That I will ...preserve, protect and defend the Constitution".
And what's Amendment One in the Bill of Rights in that Constitution?

Burma Shave.

HA HA.

I don't give a flying fuck about your Narcissism Quiz, Fiddler Crab. I already know the answer to that.
If you can't discourse on the topic, go find another thread.

As stated previously, to prevent dangerous ideas from seducing people, they need to be educated. Education requires intelligence, not belligerence.
We have valid, satisfying arguments we can make against radical, blood-thirsty men bent on violence. Merely using base, hate-inducing means plays right into their hands.

:clap2:

Education requires intelligence, not belligerence.

You'd think this was like, a hard thing to figure out or sump'm. :dunno:

Would never fly.

And what does that oath require? "That I will ...preserve, protect and defend the Constitution".

Burma Shave.

Hey, fuckwad Obama took it....

Oh and stupid, the one drawing the cartoons is exercising their 1st amendment rights. Those like you who seek to prohibit the cartoons are the ones seeking to end the 1st.

Soros forgot to tell you that during your hate programming - hack.

They don't want to prohibit the cartoons, they just want to calm down the buffoons.

Would never fly.

Burma Shave.

Hey, fuckwad Obama took it....

Oh and stupid, the one drawing the cartoons is exercising their 1st amendment rights. Those like you who seek to prohibit the cartoons are the ones seeking to end the 1st.

Soros forgot to tell you that during your hate programming - hack.

Who said anything about "prohibiting" anything?
For that matter who said anything about "Soros"?

Make shit up out of thin air much? :cuckoo:

It's all bigotry, and to paraphrase from your ilk, 'bigotry all looks alike to me".

See that Nazi Jew poster? It was made for exactly the same purpose you're pushing here. Those are your people, Heinz.

What's my "angle"? I'm an observer who knows what a goddam fallacy is and what the frickin' Constitution says.

I have neither an organized religion nor a political party. That shit will take you down into the intellectual swamp you're mired in right now.

The Koran, its Sharia law, the Muslim Brotherhood, THAT is the bigotry, and YOU are part of it. You're not fooling anybody. You're an Islamist and a jihadist. That's quite evident.

You want to talk about posters ? Look at the picture of Hitler meeting with the Palestinian Gran Mufti, and the Muslim Nazi troops our guys fought against. Those are YOUR people Heinz. Jew haters. Totalitarians. Imperialists. Genociders.

And apparently your media gag orders have you all programmed in one direction. Ignorance. They do a good job of that. Let me know when you want to LEARN about Islamization. It's my speciality.
:wtf:
:disbelief:

:doubt:

:dunno:

:eusa_think:

:rolleyes-41:

:eusa_shifty:

:lol:
:lmao:

HA HA.

Anyone can make a quiz dude. Is there something "special" about yours?

Muhammad Cartoon on Buses ? Good Idea, or Bad ?

What do you think of Islamization fighter Pamela Geller's idea of putting the winning Muhammad contest cartoon on city buses and in train stations ? She has already submitted the cartoon to the Washington, D.C. transit authority, for review.

Geller previously bankrolled bus ads in Washington, D.C., that featured photos of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler talking with a Muslim leader beside the message “Islamic Jew-hatred: It’s in the Quran.” In San Francisco, her group ran ads showing American Journalist James Foley moments before he was beheaded by ISIS terrorists last year.

Washington’s metropolitan transit authority accepted the AFDI ad without a fight. They attempted to block a previous ad campaign from the AFDI in 2012, but lost the court battle.
That same year, Manhattan’s MTA attempted to block the AFDI from putting up anti-Muslim ads in the city’s subway system.
“In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel. Defeat Jihad,” the controversial ads read.
A federal judge ruled in AFDI's favor, acknowledging their First Amendment right to political speech.

th
th
th

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2236104

It's stupid and invites violence. How long until someone on the crazy right wing of Islam puts a bomb on a bus?
You do realize isis says they are coming here, and they are gonna start killing the voters that support abortion and gay marriage? Not the politicians, so keep supporting them. All I can say is liberals aren't very smart. You support the people that will kill you. Lol

It's stupid and invites violence. How long until someone on the crazy right wing of Islam puts a bomb on a bus?
You mean like the Unibomber? How does it invite violence? It's a fucking cartoon. Would a cartoon of Jesus invite bombings? Maybe you should sober up and give it some thought.
Extremists and terrorists don't care if it's "only a fucking cartoon"

True, but it's not necessary to offer a response to Ice Weasel, he's brain dead.
Kiss my dick. The fact that you are too afraid to offend an extremist doesn't mean everyone is. I noticed silence when I asked if a cartoon of Jesus would be of the same concern.

You didn't even get the point.

I object. I offended you! Hence I offend extremists

As for you dick, going vulgar is something Rabbi(t) defaults to, and vulgarity is both childish and used when someone is not intelligent enough to offer a substantive comment/rebuttal.

Forum List

Back