Pam Keller: Posting the Winning Moe Drawing on City Buses!!!

Muhammad Cartoon on Buses ? Good Idea, or Bad ?

What do you think of Islamization fighter Pamela Geller's idea of putting the winning Muhammad contest cartoon on city buses and in train stations ? She has already submitted the cartoon to the Washington, D.C. transit authority, for review.

Geller previously bankrolled bus ads in Washington, D.C., that featured photos of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler talking with a Muslim leader beside the message “Islamic Jew-hatred: It’s in the Quran.” In San Francisco, her group ran ads showing American Journalist James Foley moments before he was beheaded by ISIS terrorists last year.

Washington’s metropolitan transit authority accepted the AFDI ad without a fight. They attempted to block a previous ad campaign from the AFDI in 2012, but lost the court battle.
That same year, Manhattan’s MTA attempted to block the AFDI from putting up anti-Muslim ads in the city’s subway system.
“In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel. Defeat Jihad,” the controversial ads read.
A federal judge ruled in AFDI's favor, acknowledging their First Amendment right to political speech.

th
th
th

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2236104

It's stupid and invites violence. How long until someone on the crazy right wing of Islam puts a bomb on a bus?
You do realize isis says they are coming here, and they are gonna start killing the voters that support abortion and gay marriage? Not the politicians, so keep supporting them. All I can say is liberals aren't very smart. You support the people that will kill you. Lol

Really? You have direct knowledge of the plans of ISIS? That's interesting, and something the FBI will likely look into. You may or may not know that my career in LE included working with Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies. I'm inclined to let some old friend look into your interests.

What do you think of Islamization fighter Pamela Geller's idea of putting the winning Muhammad contest cartoon on city buses and in train stations ? She has already submitted the cartoon to the Washington, D.C. transit authority, for review.

Geller previously bankrolled bus ads in Washington, D.C., that featured photos of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler talking with a Muslim leader beside the message “Islamic Jew-hatred: It’s in the Quran.” In San Francisco, her group ran ads showing American Journalist James Foley moments before he was beheaded by ISIS terrorists last year.

Washington’s metropolitan transit authority accepted the AFDI ad without a fight. They attempted to block a previous ad campaign from the AFDI in 2012, but lost the court battle.
That same year, Manhattan’s MTA attempted to block the AFDI from putting up anti-Muslim ads in the city’s subway system.
“In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel. Defeat Jihad,” the controversial ads read.
A federal judge ruled in AFDI's favor, acknowledging their First Amendment right to political speech.

th
th
th

It's stupid and invites violence. How long until someone on the crazy right wing of Islam puts a bomb on a bus?
You do realize isis says they are coming here, and they are gonna start killing the voters that support abortion and gay marriage? Not the politicians, so keep supporting them. All I can say is liberals aren't very smart. You support the people that will kill you. Lol
Liberals will supply the terrorists with voter registration rolls and tell them the republicans did it.

th
th
th

Really? You have direct knowledge of the plans of ISIS? That's interesting, and something the FBI will likely look into. You may or may not know that my career in LE included working with Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies. I'm inclined to let some old friend look into your interests.
Lol, calm down and go eat some snapper. I'm not threatening, it's the guys you stick up for, that will do you in. I just find it funny, that you support people that hate you. If you want to be offended, tell it to the muslim baker that told the two queers to fuck off and go down the road. Of course you haven't anything bad to say about him,. Enjoy! I just disagree, I don't hate.

Geller for PRESIDENT. I mean really.

Robert Spencer Vice-President.

Brigitte Gabriel Sect of State.

Gen. Jack Keane Sect of Defense.

That'll turn things around.

Would never fly.

What's the first thing a POTUS has to do? Take the oath of office.
And what does that oath require? "That I will ...preserve, protect and defend the Constitution".
And what's Amendment One in the Bill of Rights in that Constitution?

Burma Shave.
Geller would enforce Article 6, Section 2 of the Constitution. Close all the mosques. Eliminate all the Korans. And I'll help her.

PS- there's nothing more opposed to Amendment One in the Bill of Rights in that Constitution, than Islam. Didn't you know ?

Geller for PRESIDENT. I mean really.

Robert Spencer Vice-President.

Brigitte Gabriel Sect of State.

Gen. Jack Keane Sect of Defense.

That'll turn things around.

Would never fly.

What's the first thing a POTUS has to do? Take the oath of office.
And what does that oath require? "That I will ...preserve, protect and defend the Constitution".
And what's Amendment One in the Bill of Rights in that Constitution?

Burma Shave.
Geller would enforce Article 6, Section 2 of the Constitution. Close all the mosques. Eliminate all the Korans. And I'll help her.

PS- there's nothing more opposed to Amendment One in the Bill of Rights in that Constitution, than Islam. Didn't you know ?

Nine hours, and that's all you could come up with?

Maybe because VI/2 has nothing to do with religions. Ya think?

Dumbasssssssssss............

You've already failed the Constitutional Quiz, going down in flames. I don't think you're in any position to be making up your own "quizzes". :eusa_hand:
HA HA.

EARTH TO POGO. My Islamization Quiz has been around for about 4 years. it has been taken by over 100 Islamapologists in 9 different computer forums, and is well known (except by ignorant airheads)

So what's it going to be ? Punk out ? 100 others took the test. They didn't wimp away.

I don't give a flying fuck about your Narcissism Quiz, Fiddler Crab. I already know the answer to that.
If you can't discourse on the topic, go find another thread.
COWARD!! You know you'd flunk that Quiz with flying colors, because your liberal stations don't ever talk about Islamization, and consequently, you know little or nothing about it. In which case, your posts in this thread are a joke, because Islamization is what this thread is about. See you later, Mr Quiz Zero. :laugh:

Nine hours, and that's all you could come up with?

Maybe because VI/2 has nothing to do with religions. Ya think?

Dumbasssssssssss............
We're not talking about religion. We're talking about Supremacy (Islam)

You've already failed the Constitutional Quiz, going down in flames. I don't think you're in any position to be making up your own "quizzes". :eusa_hand:
HA HA.

EARTH TO POGO. My Islamization Quiz has been around for about 4 years. it has been taken by over 100 Islamapologists in 9 different computer forums, and is well known (except by ignorant airheads)

So what's it going to be ? Punk out ? 100 others took the test. They didn't wimp away.

I don't give a flying fuck about your Narcissism Quiz, Fiddler Crab. I already know the answer to that.
COWARD!! You know you'd flunk that Quiz with flying colors, because your liberal stations don't ever talk about Islamization, and consequently, you know little or nothing about it. In which case, your posts in this thread are a joke, because Islamization is what this thread is about. See you later, Mr Quiz Zero. :laugh:

He thinks Article VI Section 2 has something to do with Islam --------- and that makes ME the quiz flunker.

Only on USMB...... :cuckoo:

th
th
th

Lol, calm down and go eat some snapper. I'm not threatening, it's the guys you stick up for, that will do you in. I just find it funny, that you support people that hate you. If you want to be offended, tell it to the muslim baker that told the two queers to fuck off and go down the road. Of course you haven't anything bad to say about him,. Enjoy! I just disagree, I don't hate.

I'm very calm, Curry just hit a three. W's up by nine.

HA HA.

He thinks Article VI Section 2 has something to do with Islam --------- and that makes ME the quiz flunker.

Only on USMB...... :cuckoo:
Article VI, Section 2 actually safeguards Muslims from attack by the OP and those of his ilk.

I wonder what people's reaction would be if it were cartoon pictures of Jesus?

Oh yeah, she'd be the darling of the left.
Muslims claim that they revere Jesus. If they really did, they would not drag Him down to the level of their beloved pedophile murderer by referring to both as "prophets". One is NOT and the other is the Son of God.

This is not enlightened competition of ideas, this is low-grade appeal to hate.
If you have something intelligent to say that might convince people, say it. Merely stirring what is known to be fruitless diatribe will be counter-productive. And why couldn't Islamic groups do the same thing about Christians and Jews?
Political cartoons/caricatures were always the sign of enlightenment, at least since the idea of free press.

Few people in history took embrage to it. Stalin did , but he made the offenders pay with lifelong forced labor in the gulag.

Muslims are too stupid to realize what Stalin knew all along: Don't waste them by killing them make them work for you.

Why put offensive material on buses?
Do you have a better place for it?
Billboards.
How is that any better of a place for offensive material than a bus?
Blowing up a billboard claims no victime.
Blowing up a bus would.

BTW, for any blown up bus there should be TWO blown up mosques.
Anywhere. At random. By surprise. Preferably Friday evenings.

Reviving the Herodian Slaughter of the Innocents are we?

Good luck with that, troglodyte.

The stupid bitch wants to endanger public transit riders just to prove some lame point. ..... :cuckoo:

and of course you also think women in America should all be compelled to wear burqas...since that incites muslim attack, and that gays should not be allowed...since we know for sure that incites muslim violence.......so once you get on those things I will take you seriously against someone standing up for free speech.....

Can we insure this loud mouthed jewess and members of congress on are board when its blown up? I hate that "woman" with a passion.

So, not only do you hate black people, you hate Jews, too.

Any group of people you don't hate?

You don't need to respond - we already know the answer.
I hate pretty much everyone. :) I even hate most white people.
Can we insure this loud mouthed jewess and members of congress on are board when its blown up? I hate that "woman" with a passion.

She is a brave woman fighting the fight you are too cowardly to fight!
She is a loud mouth piece of shit I wouldn't mind seeing tortured.

Forum List

Back