Pandering: Carson campaign now say "muslim" comments aimed at GOP primary base...

So what is the deal here... do the leftards really believe a SHARIA LAW SUPPORTING MUSLIM would be GOOD for America? WHY are the little bubble heads all butt hurt this time?
You would support using the Bible instead of the Constituion, and that is every bit as stupid.
You're a lying little asshole.

So c'mon progs, tell us all, DO YOU WANT A SHARIA LAW SUPPORTING MUSLIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE?
Don't....just like I don't want a sharia law supporting christian in the White House. That's why Huckabee and Santorum are right out.

WHAT'S THE MATTER LEFTARDS?

CAN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION?

DO YOU WANT A SHARIA LAW SUPPORTING MUSLIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE?

ANSWER THE QUESTION...
I've answered it twice...let me answer it a third time. I do not.....just like I do not want a sharia law supporting christian in the white house. A sane muslim or a sane christian ... they're ok.

Why just the presidency? Shouldn't we amend the Constitution so that no Muslims can hold any government office in the U.S?
How about any muslim that holds any office in America swear an oath to uphold the constitution, and never advocate for sharia law?
Everyone who holds office swears to uphold the Constitution, dipshit.
And you would fully trust a muslim? 100%?

Even though their koran tells them to LIE to further islam?

Why are leftists so hell bent on encouraging their own demise?
Since when has the bible stopped christians from lying? That 8th Commandment means NOTHING to most christians....particularly those on these boards....so how does that make a Muslim politician any different?

I've never been able to understand...

1) why do leftists support islam and muslims when they KILL infidels?

2) why do leftists support islam and muslims when they KILL homos?

3) why do leftists support islam and muslims when they attacked us on 9/11?

4) why do leftists support islam and muslims when they subjugate women?

5) why do leftists support islam and muslims when they are the source of terrorism and unmitigated murder of innocents the world over?

6) WHY would they WANT a muslim as president of our OWN NATION?

7) are leftists INSANE?
Who said we support Islam? We support the Constitution of the United States............all of it......not just the parts that are convenient at this moment.

And no one said we WANT a muslim as President. What we WANT is for people insane with fear such as yourself to stop bashing the Constitution because of your fear.

So Carson says his Muslim remark was intended for his base ... hmmm that means he is saying he is willing to say anything to get a vote whether he means it or not.

So how could anyone want him elected since you never know what he really means?

Who is he lying to?

His base of redneck haters or the general American public or both?
Maybe his bible tells him it's ok to lie to get what he wants.

Republican Ben Carson Claims Benefits From Muslim Criticism

Carson's campaign reported strong fundraising and more than 100,000 new Facebook friends in the 24 hours after he told NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday: "I would not advocate that we put a Muslim in charge of this nation."

His campaign manager Barry Bennett told The Associated Press on Monday:
"While the left wing is huffing and puffing over it, Republican primary voters are with us at least 80-20."

"People in Iowa particularly, are like, 'Yeah! We're not going to vote for a Muslim either," Bennett said. "I don't mind the hubbub. It's not hurting us, that's for sure."

So, yeah, it's pandering.

Sorry to say, but Dr. Carson is a pretty short-sighted individual when it comes to stategema. It goes back to the same old argument that was made against the GOP in both 2008 and in 2012: that the "red meat" that many candidates threw to the "base" in order to curry favor ended up being a poison-pill for the GOP nominee come November.

Looks like the same scenario is now playing out again for 2016, with Trump and his many and sundry comments about Mexicans, immigrants and women, and now Carson's bizarre excursion into the world of 'a muslim is not qualified to be president' line of thought. Sure looks to me as if Carson is trying to out-Trump Trump.

Discuss. Will this kind of pandering help or hurt the GOP come November, 2016?

Please remember Mitt Romney's etch-a-sketch moment that never happened.

New flash Scatty.....the vast majority of Americans do not want a Sharia Law Muslim asshole as President of the United States. And holding those views are not racist....unless your a douche-nozzle. :D

He's obviously a neophyte. We know why he's saying it, but you don't admit it without making yourself look bad!
This is a new style. Clinton's presumably experienced staff have narrated too. Maybe they'll come out and say narrating works.

Forum List

Back