Panetta: Obama Absent Night of Benghazi

You repugs need to smarten up and stay away from those neo-con websites like the Weekly Standard.

You Obama-bots need to smarten up and stay away from those neo-com websites like The Huffington Post and Truth Matters and The New York Times, all George Soros-financed propaganda outlets, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, CurrentTV, PBS, etc.

and they seem to think Bush was present when we got hit on our own soil on his watch?

He did he gave the order to groumd all planes and it happened within a couple of hours. Gave the order to shoot down any plane that didn't comply. Days later went to ground zero. Barry went to sleep then vegas. Also within days of 911 we was told how it happened and who was involed. Almost 5 months later in bengazi, barry's still investigating it. Oh and one more thing bush brought america together, obama is splitting america up. I miss leadership in the white house.

I sure wish Bush had not told the top terror people to take a hike when they tried to warn them of OBL BEFORE we were hit.

Obama had no idea this was about to happen.

Bush had been told there was an attack coming

and they seem to think Bush was present when we got hit on our own soil on his watch?

"Turnabout is fair play", as the old saying goes.

You leftists were RELENTLESS in criticizing Bush for being in Florida reading to school children when the 9/11 terrorist attacks happened.

Bush was criticized and ridiculed by you leftists for YEARS afterwards, and it has never ended.

How does it feel to taste a big spoonful of your own SHIT, Obama lovers?

How is that Hurricane Sandy recovery going, Obama lovers? Everybody in New Jersey and New York happy and content and taken care of?

:dig:

He did he gave the order to groumd all planes and it happened within a couple of hours. Gave the order to shoot down any plane that didn't comply. Days later went to ground zero. Barry went to sleep then vegas. Also within days of 911 we was told how it happened and who was involed. Almost 5 months later in bengazi, barry's still investigating it. Oh and one more thing bush brought america together, obama is splitting america up. I miss leadership in the white house.

I sure wish Bush had not told the top terror people to take a hike when they tried to warn them of OBL BEFORE we were hit.

Clinton is at fault since BUSH was only in office 8 months. Hey you wont blame OBAMA 4 years later but you are quick to blame BUSH only 8 months into his presidency . Hypocrite much. PLUS Clinton had a chance to kill him at least 2 times. What did Clinton due after the USS COLE was hit not a damn thing and a friend of mine lost her husband and her three boys , one who was an infant at the time lost their father!!

Those little voices in your head are lying to ya. Bush was warned a plan was in place. Last I checked america is a huge mass of land. Where, when, or how? It happened once while bush was in office. How many times did we get attacked under clinton on our soil? Obama was also warned months in advance, and also knew the exact place it would happen. You could even say with common sense it would happen on 911. He knew something cause he had that video the next day to blame it on, but he was to stupid not to check how many views it got. When he found out nobody saw it, well he still lied! Lol not to smart!

Those little voices in your head are lying to ya. Bush was warned a plan was in place. Last I checked america is a huge mass of land. Where, when, or how? It happened once while bush was in office. How many times did we get attacked under clinton on our soil? Obama was also warned months in advance, and also knew the exact place it would happen. You could even say with common sense it would happen on 911. He knew something cause he had that video the next day to blame it on, but he was to stupid not to check how many views it got. When he found out nobody saw it, well he still lied! Lol not to smart!

I've told TM this same thing....even though Bush may have heard there were plans, nobody knew how, where or when....so how was he supposed to stop it??? She never answers! Then later she repeats the same garbage again in another thread. She just won't admit she's WRONG....and she won't admit that Obama knew EVERYTHING and still ignored it. She's such a fool...............

So Obama isn't blessed with the gift of ESP, how would he know there was an attack in Benghazi until he was told about it? DUH :cuckoo:

Of course he was told about it. He's the POTUS. Jeeze your dumb.

Clinton is at fault since BUSH was only in office 8 months. Hey you wont blame OBAMA 4 years later but you are quick to blame BUSH only 8 months into his presidency . Hypocrite much. PLUS Clinton had a chance to kill him at least 2 times. What did Clinton due after the USS COLE was hit not a damn thing and a friend of mine lost her husband and her three boys , one who was an infant at the time lost their father!!

Yup. Thats the part TM likes to ignore. The Clinton administration FBI dropped the ball. One of the're own agents knew something was up. O'Neil couldn't get anyone to listen.

Personally I don't blame either Clinton or Bush but I do think Clinton's FBI sure as shit dropped the ball. O'Neil knew something was up he just didn't know when or where. Bush and Clinton both would have had to shut the country down. No way was that going to happen.

Clinton was offered UBL on a silver platter from the Sudan and he refused to take him. If he had interrogators may have gotten the low down on the attack and 9-11 might never have happened. You can bet your ass Bush would have waterboarded that sorry dirtbag.

Bush will always get the blame because 9-11 happend on his watch. You can bet your ass Clinton is on his knees every night thanking God AQ waited till he was out of office to strike.

Benghazi was happening as Barry was getting ready to jet off to Vegas. He sure as shit had his priorities in order. He knew. He was POTUS so of course he knew. Didn't stop him from jetting off to Vegas though. What a guy. A class act all the way.

Last edited:

Bullshit....BO received well over 200 warnings from Benghazi before the attack....but he ignored the Ambassador's pleadings....

the CIA also had a regular drone installed giving him real time feedback...

you might also note how BO gave millions to Libya....that money probably went straight to the Brotherhood....

Not to mention the glaring fact that General Ham was relieved of duty for attempting rescue......that order had to have come from BO himself...

so don't try to sell the idea that BO was ignorant of what went down....:lame2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back