Panicked RINO Mitt Romney Calls On GOP Not To Investigate Hunter Biden

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Looks like Mitt doesn't want his links to Burisma to come out. Romney’s son is also deep in the same kind of corruption as Hunter in Ukraine.

NXg4EhK_d.webp

Looks like Mitt doesn't want his links to Burisma to come out.

Mitt Romney. RINO #1 out to sell out his country to the democrats for a buck and has to be one of the first to go. I'd ask who keeps reelecting this guy but it is obvious now that our elections are about as staged as a WWF wrestling match.

Mitt Romney. RINO #1 out to sell out his country to the democrats for a buck and has to be one of the first to go. I'd ask who keeps reelecting this guy but it is obvious now that our elections are about as staged as a WWF wrestling match.
The elections in our USA today are controlled by the deep state puppeteers that they themselves had created. As far as Romney goes he is but another ring leader in the RINO ring. One has to first get rid of the APPOINTED deep state bureaucrats before Americans can vote out the so called elected RINO's. Do you see the paradox involved here?

Looks like Mitt doesn't want his links to Burisma to come out. Romney’s son is also deep in the same kind of corruption as Hunter in Ukraine.

NXg4EhK_d.webp

The Republican led senate investigated him along with dad in 2020. How many more times do we need to rehash this(sorry found the hash and smoked it), how many times do we need to address the same issue?

NXg4EhK_d.webp

He doesn't know what he's talking about. Repubs need to focus the next two years getting to the bottom of the hunter Biden story. Investigate...and if nothing comes keep investigating! They need to make Benghazi look like Sunday in the park.

He doesn't know what he's talking about. Repubs need to focus the next two years getting to the bottom of the hunter Biden story. Investigate...and if nothing comes keep investigating! They need to make Benghazi look like Sunday in the park.
x3899qieyh5a1.jpg

Name one GOP "investigation " that produced an active solution. Nothingburger Franchise!

x3899qieyh5a1.jpg

Name one GOP "investigation " that produced an active solution. Nothingburger Franchise!
Hmmm, Benghazi x9...emails, Mueller, Durham...all nothings...but wait; remember when Repubs investigated Bill Clinton for multiple years over some fraud and he ended getting impeached for lying about a bj...so there is one.

Regardless, I am sure moderates and independents would be less then satisfied with yet another failed repub investigation so I encourage them to investigate away.

x3899qieyh5a1.jpg

Hunter Biden may be part of the biggest news story so far this century.

Of course the liberal mainstream media and the social platforms are doing their best to cover the story up.

1670879836882.jpeg

1670879737575.jpeg

Hmmm, Benghazi x9...emails, Mueller, Durham...all nothings...but wait; remember when Repubs investigated Bill Clinton for multiple years over some fraud and he ended getting impeached for lying about a bj...so there is one.

Regardless, I am sure moderates and independents would be less then satisfied with yet another failed repub investigation so I encourage them to investigate away.
You can add Jan 6 to the list as well. Unless you actually believe that something is going to come out of this that the DoJ could've done over a year ago.

You can add Jan 6 to the list as well. Unless you actually believe that something is going to come out of this that the DoJ could've done over a year ago.
Jan 6 is mainly for informational purposes to identify and put measures in place to deter insurrection attempts in the future.

I think the Jan 6 committee recently gave their findings to the DoJ but I would think an actual investigation would take years.

We shall see I guess.

Forum List

Back