🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Papadopoulos sentenced

George Papadopoulos was sentenced Friday to 14 days incarceration, one year of supervised release and 200 hours of community service. I don't know about anyone else but I'm sure happy Mueller has gotten this dangerous person off the streets for 14 days.
Papadopoulos sentenced to 14 days in Russia investigation

Perhaps for the insight that Papadopolous gave on the Trump campaign when speaking to Mueller.
Perhaps because this was never a major deal and Mueller knew he couldn't justify anything more.

George Papadopoulos was sentenced Friday to 14 days incarceration, one year of supervised release and 200 hours of community service. I don't know about anyone else but I'm sure happy Mueller has gotten this dangerous person off the streets for 14 days.

Perhaps for the insight that Papadopolous gave on the Trump campaign when speaking to Mueller.
Perhaps because this was never a major deal and Mueller knew he couldn't justify anything more.

We'll find out when Mueller releases the results of his investigation into collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

We'll find out when Mueller releases the results of his investigation into collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.
Thought the investigation was supposed to be about Russian attempts to interfere in the 2016 election also. The interference that went on during the previous administration that apparently knew nothing about and if they did know did little or nothing about.

This guy was never a campaign advisor, if anything he was a low level putz. 14 days in jail? How many millions did that cost? Muellers on a roll!

Thought the investigation was supposed to be about Russian attempts to interfere in the 2016 election also. The interference that went on during the previous administration that apparently knew nothing about and if they did know did little or nothing about.

Nodding.....and Papodopolous, working for the Trump campaign, made several secret contacts with individuals in Moscow. Specifically a professor with immediate ties to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The MFA professor that Papodoplous met in London a few days later.

With Papodopolous informing that Trump campaign that Putin was ready to meet with Trump after those contacts with the MFA connected individual in Moscow.

With the MFA linked professor telling Papodopolous (again, working for the Trump campaign) that the Russian government had dirt on Hillary and 'thousands of emails'. With Papodoplous continuing to try to set up a meeting between the Trump campaign and the MFA linked professor to get that dirt.

From June through August of 2016, Papodopolous pursuing an "off the record" meeting between campaign representatives and "members of president putin's office and the MFA." With a Trump campaign official encouraging Papodopolous to make the trip and attend the meeting.

That sounds VERY relevant to Mueller's investigation.

Last edited:
This guy was never a campaign advisor, if anything he was a low level putz. 14 days in jail? How many millions did that cost? Muellers on a roll!

The Email's that Papodopolous turned over the the FBI indicate otherwise.

With consideration for time off for good behavior.....

.....how many pair of socks should he pack???

With consideration for time off for good behavior.....

.....how many pair of socks should he pack???

Perhaps in consideration for the Trump campaign documents he turned over the FBI in 2017. The emails that the indictment cites are rather extensive.

Nodding.....and Papodopolous, working for the Trump campaign, made several secret contacts with individuals in Moscow. Specifically a professor with immediate ties to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. With whom Papodoplous met in London a few days later.

With Papodopolous informing that Trump campaign that Putin was ready to meet with Trump after those contacts with the MFA connected individual in Moscow.

With the MFA linked professor telling Papodopolous (again, working for the Trump campaign) that the Russian government had dirt on Hillary and 'thousands of emails'. With Papodoplous continuing to try to set up a meeting between the Trump campaign and the MFA linked professor to get that dirt.

From June through August of 2016, Papodopolous pursuing an "off the record" meeting between campaign representatives and "members of president putin's office and the MFA." With a Trump campaign official encouraging Papodopolous to make the trip and attend the meeting.

Secret contacts?
Secret from whom?
Do we have to okay it with a liberal every time we meet someone?
Or is "fake news" supposed to be informed?

Nodding.....and Papodopolous, working for the Trump campaign, made several secret contacts with individuals in Moscow. Specifically a professor with immediate ties to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. With whom Papodoplous met in London a few days later.

Secret contacts?
Secret from whom?
Do we have to okay it with a liberal every time we meet someone?
Or is "fake news" supposed to be informed?

From the American public...and the FBI when Papodopolous lied about those contacts.

But not secret from the Trump campaign, per the indictment and the emails it cites.

With a senior Trump campaign official encouraging Papodopolous to attend a meeting with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs after the campaign was informed that the Russian government had dirt on Hillary and 'thousands of emails'.

Forum List

Back