🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Parents told to vaccinate newborn or have him seized by the state

I do not object to vaccinations (even enforced vaccinations) to prevent epidemic disease outbreaks.

But the question of the safety of at least SOME of these vaccinations has merit.

Never forget that there are some people who would impose their ill on you using our government to do it, who do so simply to make more money.

I am watching the debates about the efficacy of the human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccine.

I am informed by one side that the possiblity of dying from the vaccine is greater than the possiblity of getting HPV.

We LAYMEN depend on experts to tell us what is safe.

Therefore we need experts who are NOT going to benefit from their findings.

THAT is what I suspect this nation is now lacking.

We cannot trust the corporations that make the vaccination because they are not unbiased.

And many of us do not trust the FDA because we believe that department is the tool of the pharmaceutical companies.

What's a citizen to do?

I do not object to vaccinations (even enforced vaccinations) to prevent epidemic disease outbreaks.

But the question of the safety of at least SOME of these vaccinations has merit.

Never forget that there are some people who would impose their ill on you using our government to do it, who do so simply to make more money.

I am watching the debates about the efficacy of the human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccine.

I am informed by one side that the possiblity of dying from the vaccine is greater than the possiblity of getting HPV.

We LAYMEN depend on experts to tell us what is safe.

Therefore we need experts who are NOT going to benefit from their findings.

THAT is what I suspect this nation is now lacking.

We cannot trust the corporations that make the vaccination because they are not unbiased.

And many of us do not trust the FDA because we believe that department is the tool of the pharmaceutical companies.

What's a citizen to do?

Is the mistrust of the FDA founded in real facts? If so can you post or link to those?

Most of the people who are failing to vaccinate their kids are progressive nutbags who have bought into the hype that vaccinations cause autism and that kids are healthier without them.

Which has led to increased disease outbreaks. But the press only reports (and child welfare only gets involved) when they claim religious reasons for failing to vaccinate.

When vaccinations were first developed, the cdc (or whatever group predated them) went into neighborhoods with the police and would pull families out and restrain parents if necessary, in order to vaccinate kids.

Last edited:
You obviously can't depend on the FDA to do the right thing when there is so much money riding on vaccines and miracle drugs. What are we supposed to think when we see commercials sponsored by law firms that are suing drug companies for deaths resulting from the legal use of the product and on another channel we see ads for the same drugs? It's a chilling fact that the rate of autism in kids is rising at alarming rate and there is a suggestion that there might be a correlation to mandatory vaccinations.

I have a question for all the assholes who unconditionally support the doctor in this story, did any of you read past the headline?

(T)he Hepatitis B vaccine is not even required by law in Alabama for admission to day care or school, and certainly not required by law for newborns.

Then why is the child threatened with removal?

And we have a winner.

That is exactly the question you should be asking. But you prefer to jump all over people you disagree with on principle because it is so much easier than actually wondering what is going on.

Forum List

Back