Paris gunman buried in secret grave like Bin Laden.

Menerva Lindsen

Dec 18, 2014
One of the brothers who launched a deadly attack against French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo has been buried in an unmarked grave.
Said Kouachi was buried secretly late on Friday in the eastern city of Reims, where he had lived before the attack.
The mayor of Reims said he had opposed the burial, fearing a grave could become a shrine, but had been forced to accept it by law.
Attacks in Paris killed 17 people last week, 12 of them at Charlie Hebdo.
_80338513_80338512.jpg

What the hell is going on? The mayor of the European city is afraid of a terrorist's grave to become a shrine. Europe seems to be losing this war. They must not to hide all the evidences of their victory But expose them. Moreover a public trial of this dead thug will be a perfect example...They act like our militants who hid Bin Laden's corpse.

One of the brothers who launched a deadly attack against French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo has been buried in an unmarked grave.
Said Kouachi was buried secretly late on Friday in the eastern city of Reims, where he had lived before the attack.
The mayor of Reims said he had opposed the burial, fearing a grave could become a shrine, but had been forced to accept it by law.
Attacks in Paris killed 17 people last week, 12 of them at Charlie Hebdo.
_80338513_80338512.jpg

What the hell is going on? The mayor of the European city is afraid of a terrorist's grave to become a shrine. Europe seems to be losing this war. They must not to hide all the evidences of their victory But expose them. Moreover a public trial of this dead thug will be a perfect example...They act like our militants who hid Bin Laden's corpse.

As much as I hate this, I have to admit that that Mayor probably made the best possible decision. As far as I can tell, laws about this, according to French federalism, fall to the individual provinces, and the province where Reims is located apparently dictates that when a registered citizen from that province dies, his or her family has a right to bury him there. You cannot blame him as an elected official for upholding the laws of the land. Who knows, maybe this will cause the French to want to change some laws.

I personally think that the sonofabitch (and his brother, and Amedi Koulibaly) should all be whale/shark food, and that the disposal of their evil bodies should be filmed, but that's just my opinion. My opinion is that a person who has committed so much evil loses all rights in death.

Forum List

Back