Parkland shooting survivor Sydney Aiello takes her own life

Pogo the No Go is a leftwing NPC who spouts all the predictable leftwing horse shit on cue so regularly that I have missed nothing by putting him on ignore.
I make a comment that essentially indicts his end of the spectrum for the effects their tactics, so he tries to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

Faux outrage to avoid the point. That's a pretty standard, transparent strategy here.

It's always a nice confirmation of my point, and I appreciate that, but I'm not required to participate.

Let 'em flail.

Fuck you, disempathetic piece of shit. Now you're trying to twist into "politics" too because you can't take responsibility for your unfeeling blame-the-victim crap. And now here you are trying to blame the social pressure that called you on it.

Wait, let me say it for you --- "she was askin' for it", right?

Wimp.
Lol
Suicide is the most cowardly thing anyone can do, And it does take care of itself.
But these suicides of Parkland and Sandyhook, Set the narrative of more frivolous gun control laws.
So obviously with you it’s all about politics and control, because you’re a fucking control freak
Lol
Suicide is the most cowardly thing anyone can do,
YOU COCKY AND ARROGANT, SON OF A BITCH
SO BRAZEN....HOW DARE YOU

The abyss of pain and sorrow, that overwhelmed me,
death was the only answer I saw as my solution
By the Grace of God, He intervened and thwarted my attempt

That experience made me a stronger person
and began my relationship with Him
and ultimately, excepting Jesus as my Savior

I never thought I could say, what I am about to say,
because I wouldn’t wish that abyss, on my worst enemy,

But, God forgive me, I want that abyss to swallow you
Well, Suicide answers nothing.
And it does take care of itself, There is a reason why Muslims and kamikaze pilots embrace suicide… They are all cowards.
BTW... Receiving Jesus as Lord and Savior... not excepting
I excepted the invitation I received

And it does take care of itself, There is a reason why Muslims and kamikaze pilots embrace suicide… They are all cowards
Well, NO. It is NOT an act of cowardic. It is an act of hopelessness and dispair.

I had a grandfather who tried to kill himself after being diagnosed with lung cancer. I had a friend commit suicide because he was tormented by voices in his head. I had another friend who attempted suicide before he died of a disease.

I've been lucky that such thoughts never cross my mind, but I've seen enough to know some people are plagued with dispair, hopelessness and depression.

It has nothing to do with being "brave" or a "coward." They just don't see any reason to continue this life.

You only parrot what you've heard. You have no idea what some people are going thru.

I fail to see why you feel it was selected for political reasons
and basically, had no other merit to be reported
Because hundreds of people every day in this country commit suicide, including dozens of veterans?

The only thing that makes this set of suicides any different is that they were related to a gun crime.

That simply does not impress me as news worthy as opposed to a combat veteran killing himself because he is in constant continual pain and the VA wont give him the pain killers he needs, or he is getting the pain killers but they have a depression causing side effect.

We should be digging into the broader issue of why suicides are so high in one of the most prosperous nations on the planet, but our Corporate owned media wont touch that topic except with the most shallow pressure with a twenty foot pole and only briefly.

I had a grandfather who tried to kill himself after being diagnosed with lung cancer. I had a friend commit suicide because he was tormented by voices in his head. I had another friend who attempted suicide before he died of a disease.
The bigger question is why do you have this effect on so many people you know?

:D

Having said that, I'm beginning to think we're witnessing evolution in action. A bit of Darwinism of survival of the fittest
More like survival of the callous.
More like self inflicted Darwin's filtering of the gener pool.

We have dozens of veterans commit suicide every day and till they are taken care of I dont have a lot of sympathy for some media selected tragedy because a teen was useful for their kind of politics.
I dont have a lot of sympathy for some media selected tragedy because a teen was useful for their kind of politics.

Sadly there's a contingent of binary-bots here for whom everything, LITERALLY everything has to be boiled down to "Democrats versus Republicans". It could be a thread about how to make risotto or what's the best road to drive to St. Lous, doesn't matter. Jimbo is one of those binary-bots.

They deserve our pity but more they deserve our scorn.
LITERALLY everything has to be boiled down to "Democrats versus Republicans". It could be a thread about how to make risotto or what's the best road to drive to St. Lous, doesn't matter.
:auiqs.jpg: True that!

Omg...that is hysterical
lol, and yet I am neither a Republican or a Democrat, so who is seeing the world through binary glasses?

Aint me friend.

BTW, I self-identify as a liberal circa 1968. But I am not a Marxist and the Dims have moved so far into the Marxist left that they left me looking like a 'conservative', roflmao.

And it does take care of itself, There is a reason why Muslims and kamikaze pilots embrace suicide… They are all cowards.

If they are doing it to avoid complications in their life I could understand you saying that, but when it is a military tactic due to a technological/tactical inferiority otherwise, I think it is courage to sacrifice ones life to damage the enemy. Kamikazi's were the first self-guided missile, lol.

I dont think he meant 'accepting' as when one accepts Jesus into ones heart. I think he meant that accepting Jesus does not make you an exception.

I've always said people reveal their true natures in the cover of anonymity. They exist on both ends of the political spectrum. Attacking a young girl because she couldn't deal with something she didn't ask for is sick.

This ^^^^^^^ coming from a poster calling himself "Death Angel". You don't know the circumstances of her supposed suicide (or if somebody got away with murder) any more than any of us. So "Death Angel" how about you explain your skeery name and why you chose it? Teenage girls are always talking about suicide for attention...maybe this was a stunt that she screwed up. Might have had nothing to do with the massacre...maybe a boyfriend dumped her. If she wasn't in intense pain, hallucinating, or facing a hideous terminal disease, she had no right to take her life. It was given to her, a gift from her parents and God, and she's doomed to Hell for throwing it away.

I make a comment that essentially indicts his end of the spectrum for the effects their tactics, so he tries to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

Faux outrage to avoid the point. That's a pretty standard, transparent strategy here.

It's always a nice confirmation of my point, and I appreciate that, but I'm not required to participate.

Let 'em flail.

Fuck you, disempathetic piece of shit. Now you're trying to twist into "politics" too because you can't take responsibility for your unfeeling blame-the-victim crap. And now here you are trying to blame the social pressure that called you on it.

Wimp.
Lol
Suicide is the most cowardly thing anyone can do, And it does take care of itself.
But these suicides of Parkland and Sandyhook, Set the narrative of more frivolous gun control laws.
So obviously with you it’s all about politics and control, because you’re a fucking control freak
Lol

Lol
Excepting means the act is all on your terms... In other words it’s meaningless.

Receiving means it’s on Christ’s terms... end of story

Because hundreds of people every day in this country commit suicide, including dozens of veterans?

The only thing that makes this set of suicides any different is that they were related to a gun crime.

That simply does not impress me as news worthy as opposed to a combat veteran killing himself because he is in constant continual pain and the VA wont give him the pain killers he needs, or he is getting the pain killers but they have a depression causing side effect.

We should be digging into the broader issue of why suicides are so high in one of the most prosperous nations on the planet, but our Corporate owned media wont touch that topic except with the most shallow pressure with a twenty foot pole and only briefly.
A gun crime?

They survived a mass shooting at school
The real tragedy is that this could have been prevented
had previous tips been followed up on, 2 years prior
had the FBI did their job in January of 2018
and had the school doors been locked

They survived, what could have been prevented,
only to take their own lives at a later time

How you don’t see this as any different,
then any other gun crime, is beyond me

And veterans have survived YEARS of warfare.

MY sympathies lie mostly with veterans that the libtard Establishment simply want to sweep under the rug.

More like survival of the callous.
More like self inflicted Darwin's filtering of the gener pool.

We have dozens of veterans commit suicide every day and till they are taken care of I dont have a lot of sympathy for some media selected tragedy because a teen was useful for their kind of politics.
I dont have a lot of sympathy for some media selected tragedy because a teen was useful for their kind of politics.

Sadly there's a contingent of binary-bots here for whom everything, LITERALLY everything has to be boiled down to "Democrats versus Republicans". It could be a thread about how to make risotto or what's the best road to drive to St. Lous, doesn't matter. Jimbo is one of those binary-bots.

They deserve our pity but more they deserve our scorn.
LITERALLY everything has to be boiled down to "Democrats versus Republicans". It could be a thread about how to make risotto or what's the best road to drive to St. Lous, doesn't matter.
:auiqs.jpg: True that!

Omg...that is hysterical
lol, and yet I am neither a Republican or a Democrat, so who is seeing the world through binary glasses?

Aint me friend.

BTW, I self-identify as a liberal circa 1968. But I am not a Marxist and the Dims have moved so far into the Marxist left that they left me looking like a 'conservative', roflmao.

Aint me friend.
I’m not a Republican or a Democrat, either

But, what Pogostated is the truth
My reply to Pogo and what I quoted
was not related to you in any way, shape or form

You know, this has been one of the few times,
your postings have caused me to go....
Whaaaat?

Your 1 of a handful of posters I enjoy,
this time, not so much

I dont think he meant 'accepting' as when one accepts Jesus into ones heart. I think he meant that accepting Jesus does not make you an exception.
LOL...Omg, duh

I accepted Jesus, not excepted

Wimp.
Lol
Lol

Lol
Excepting means the act is all on your terms... In other words it’s meaningless.

Lol

Ok, whatever, end of story

MY sympathies lie mostly with veterans that the libtard Establishment simply want to sweep under the rug.

Don’t get me started!

Our flag is on display in this house, 24/7, 365

I don’t care where I am, if it is obvious to me
you are a veteran or currently in the military
I will stop you to shake your hand and thank you

If I see you wearing a shirt that says...
Proud Mother, Proud Father, of a....
I thank them and ask them to thank their son/daughter for serving

These freeloading, lazy, pansy ass sissies,
with their safe spaces and entitlement mentality
who know dick about sacrifice, honor or loyalty
are so pathetic, they make me ill

I did my own survey and posted my results here...
I believe it was last year

I walked the perimeter of my immediate area,
snaking my way back, block by block
3 blocks west, 10 blocks north, 3 blocks east, 10 blocks south
I believe I counted 7 U.S. flags...
I stopped counting Mexico’s flag after 30, I believe
I believe I stopped counting the Chicago Bears flags at 20

Why are Mexicans living here
but only have the flag for Mexico on display?

Shit, go back to Mexico then

Americans protest the National Anthem
but, enjoy the very freedoms of her country
others fought and sacrificed their lives for...

MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY THEN!

If this country was attacked, and thrust us into war,
the likes of WWI & WWII, could you imagine?

Could you envision the majority of people
being the backbone of the war efforts on the home front?

Hell no!

These pansy ass, safe space, pussy hat wearing,
toilet licking, #MeToo, PC, gender confused, idiots

God Bless America! :salute:

Why is it that these children have no inner strength?
Excellent question.

We've created an entire generation of hypersensitive neurotics, so focused on their feelings that they are essentially existing as an open emotional wound. Safe spaces, micro aggression, trigger warnings, dividing them into little competing grievance groups, on and on and on.

What did we expect? Are we supposed to be surprised?
You're using a girl that was traumatized, saw her friends sprayed down and killed in front of her eyeballs and in real life, to promote your fucked up neener about "kids these days..."

Get a fuckin grip, dude. You have lived a sheltered cornball life compared to this girl, and she was probably a third of your age.

Two things are true at the same time.

The girl legit had PTSD and had good reason to, of this I am quite sure. She needed help, and with good reason.

However in the stewpot we're living with, who can escape their trauma or their "trauma"? No one. On teacher groups I belong to all the young teachers are "bullied" by fellow teachers who look at them wrong. People are traumatized by all manner of regular life events and the bumps and bruises of living. You can't toss a rock without hitting someone with debilitating depression, anxiety and all manner of problems.

A girl with legit PTSD doesn't have a chance to escape in all this navel-gazing. There IS no escape, only perseveration on your victim status. Which is not at all helpful. I'm not blaming the girl at all. But this environment we're living in is much less than helpful. Too MUCH awareness is not always a great thing.

Why is it that these children have no inner strength?
Excellent question.

We've created an entire generation of hypersensitive neurotics, so focused on their feelings that they are essentially existing as an open emotional wound. Safe spaces, micro aggression, trigger warnings, dividing them into little competing grievance groups, on and on and on.

What did we expect? Are we supposed to be surprised?
You're using a girl that was traumatized, saw her friends sprayed down and killed in front of her eyeballs and in real life, to promote your fucked up neener about "kids these days..."

Get a fuckin grip, dude. You have lived a sheltered cornball life compared to this girl, and she was probably a third of your age.

Two things are true at the same time.

The girl legit had PTSD and had good reason to, of this I am quite sure. She needed help, and with good reason.

However in the stewpot we're living with, who can escape their trauma or their "trauma"? No one. On teacher groups I belong to all the young teachers are "bullied" by fellow teachers who look at them wrong. People are traumatized by all manner of regular life events and the bumps and bruises of living. You can't toss a rock without hitting someone with debilitating depression, anxiety and all manner of problems.

A girl with legit PTSD doesn't have a chance to escape in all this navel-gazing. There IS no escape, only perseveration on your victim status. Which is not at all helpful. I'm not blaming the girl at all. But this environment we're living in is much less than helpful. Too MUCH awareness is not always a great thing.
You're using anecdotes. People escape trauma all of the time, which makes suicide still a dramatic occurrance for all close-ones involved.

They deserve our pity but more they deserve our scorn
He doesn't deserve my pitty. In this thread, only contempt.

I say "pity" because keep in mind they have to live with themselves 24/7 whereas you and I can go to a less sociopathic thread.

Of course that's their own fault, but still, I have to entertain the prospect that they're trapped in it and can't get up.

And it does take care of itself, There is a reason why Muslims and kamikaze pilots embrace suicide… They are all cowards
Well, NO. It is NOT an act of cowardic. It is an act of hopelessness and dispair.

I've been lucky that such thoughts never cross my mind, but I've seen enough to know some people are plagued with dispair, hopelessness and depression.

It has nothing to do with being "brave" or a "coward." They just don't see any reason to continue this life.

You only parrot what you've heard. You have no idea what some people are going thru.

The response I would have expected, thanks.
Pogo the No Go is a leftwing NPC who spouts all the predictable leftwing horse shit on cue so regularly that I have missed nothing by putting him on ignore.

Let 'em flail.

Wimp.
Lol
Lol

Amen to that. :clap2:
That's the human goal which lies beyond their moral pay grade --- Mercy.

I've always said people reveal their true natures in the cover of anonymity. They exist on both ends of the political spectrum. Attacking a young girl because she couldn't deal with something she didn't ask for is sick.

This ^^^^^^^ coming from a poster calling himself "Death Angel". You don't know the circumstances of her supposed suicide (or if somebody got away with murder) any more than any of us. So "Death Angel" how about you explain your skeery name and why you chose it? Teenage girls are always talking about suicide for attention...maybe this was a stunt that she screwed up. Might have had nothing to do with the massacre...maybe a boyfriend dumped her. If she wasn't in intense pain, hallucinating, or facing a hideous terminal disease, she had no right to take her life. It was given to her, a gift from her parents and God, and she's doomed to Hell for throwing it away.

Yet another Blame-the-victim gutterdweller checks in to shoot the wounded.

Forum List

Back