Parkland shooting survivor Sydney Aiello takes her own life

I dunno basque. It just turned dark real quick and went down from there.
i should have tried more to keep folks civil. my bad!

Lol! The last thing this place needs is more board police.
i'm a human being, not a policeman!

I identify as a humane death machine....

Another senseless gun crime.

Oh wait, she blew her own brains out. I guess the gun should have hid itself under the bed or something.
YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg

airplanemechanic said:
Another senseless gun crime.

Oh wait, she blew her own brains out. I guess the gun should have hid itself under the bed or something.
YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

AirplaneMechanic has won my "ignore" award as being that most insensitive asshole I have encountered this month.

Most suicides are right wingers in red states. I guess they’re just weak.
Or they’re really unhappy by what has happened to them and their states with Republicans in charge.

Thanks for the input there Malcom Farrakhan.

[
That's just hideously callous. This young lady was traumatized by people close to her getting blown away for no reason.
And you want to blame "hypersensitive neuroses"? Really??
Ridiculous post.
The response I would have expected, thanks.
Pogo the No Go is a leftwing NPC who spouts all the predictable leftwing horse shit on cue so regularly that I have missed nothing by putting him on ignore.
I make a comment that essentially indicts his end of the spectrum for the effects their tactics, so he tries to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

Faux outrage to avoid the point. That's a pretty standard, transparent strategy here.

It's always a nice confirmation of my point, and I appreciate that, but I'm not required to participate.

Let 'em flail.

Last edited:
He needs a fuckin break from the internet. The internet and media is too much, we are watching his melt-down on a this board each day. Maybe you should spam his PM box with GOOD NEWS news stories.

Naw, he has me on ignore because I hurt his little feelings too many times. As much as he whines about "Safe Spaces", he posts on the CDZ a lot and then puts everyone who makes him look bad on ignore. But just remember, he's the brave one, and some girl who took her own life is a snowflake because she was traumitized after seeing her friends murdered.

He needs a fuckin break from the internet. The internet and media is too much, we are watching his melt-down on a this board each day. Maybe you should spam his PM box with GOOD NEWS news stories.

Naw, he has me on ignore because I hurt his little feelings too many times. As much as he whines about "Safe Spaces", he posts on the CDZ a lot and then puts everyone who makes him look bad on ignore. But just remember, he's the brave one, and some girl who took her own life is a snowflake because she was traumitized after seeing her friends murdered.
Yes, he's a coward but - that doesn't mean he doesn't need help.

JimBowie1958, what is so funny?

For reasons unfathomable this tragic story has attracted sadistic nihilists with such pathetic apologies for an existence that they think piling on a senselessly dead body will somehow impart significance to their essentially worthless existence.

This waste of human protoplasm for example:

So you defend a leftwing idiot against a Democrat moderate?

Why is that?

Having said that, I'm beginning to think we're witnessing evolution in action. A bit of Darwinism of survival of the fittest
More like survival of the callous.
More like self inflicted Darwin's filtering of the gener pool.

We have dozens of veterans commit suicide every day and till they are taken care of I dont have a lot of sympathy for some media selected tragedy because a teen was useful for their kind of politics.

How pathetic is that. So insecure he has to twist a human tragedy into some kind of "politics" so he can play along. His own heart is barren. As I keep saying --- sociopaths --- yet the curiosity is they are able to recognize where the pathos is, that they may come in and pervert it with their sick shit. It's all over this thread.

I've always said what this board needs is not more mod police but a goddam psychiatrist. It's abject narcissism.

[
That's just hideously callous. This young lady was traumatized by people close to her getting blown away for no reason.
Ridiculous post.
Pogo the No Go is a leftwing NPC who spouts all the predictable leftwing horse shit on cue so regularly that I have missed nothing by putting him on ignore.
I make a comment that essentially indicts his end of the spectrum for the effects their tactics, so he tries to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

Faux outrage to avoid the point. That's a pretty standard, transparent strategy here.

It's always a nice confirmation of my point, and I appreciate that, but I'm not required to participate.

Let 'em flail.

Fuck you, disempathetic piece of shit. Now you're trying to twist into "politics" too because you can't take responsibility for your unfeeling blame-the-victim crap. And now here you are trying to blame the social pressure that called you on it.

Wait, let me say it for you --- "she was askin' for it", right?

Wimp.

JimBowie1958, what is so funny?

For reasons unfathomable this tragic story has attracted sadistic nihilists with such pathetic apologies for an existence that they think piling on a senselessly dead body will somehow impart significance to their essentially worthless existence.

This waste of human protoplasm for example:

So you defend a leftwing idiot against a Democrat moderate?

Why is that?

Having said that, I'm beginning to think we're witnessing evolution in action. A bit of Darwinism of survival of the fittest
More like survival of the callous.
More like self inflicted Darwin's filtering of the gener pool.

We have dozens of veterans commit suicide every day and till they are taken care of I dont have a lot of sympathy for some media selected tragedy because a teen was useful for their kind of politics.

How pathetic is that. So insecure he has to twist a human tragedy into some kind of "politics" so he can play along. His own heart is barren. As I keep saying --- sociopaths --- yet the curiosity is they are able to recognize where the pathos is, that they may come in and pervert it with their sick shit. It's all over this thread.

I've always said what this board needs is not more mod police but a goddam psychiatrist. It's abject narcissism.
I saw that weird Jim guy's post-string last night because he responded to me and I had an alert -

He said something to the effect of "blah blah blah, Grrr!!! Grrr!! I'm rough and I'm tough and you're all fuckin idiots!!" - - and so before bothering to reply, I read his string of following posts and he said essentially the same thing in different words over and over and over...so I didn't bother.

"liberals are poopy and im he man!!! grrrrr, rufffff ruffffff"

[
Ridiculous post.

Let 'em flail.

Fuck you, disempathetic piece of shit. Now you're trying to twist into "politics" too because you can't take responsibility for your unfeeling blame-the-victim crap. And now here you are trying to blame the social pressure that called you on it.

Wait, let me say it for you --- "she was askin' for it", right?

Wimp.
Lol
Suicide is the most cowardly thing anyone can do, And it does take care of itself.
But these suicides of Parkland and Sandyhook, Set the narrative of more frivolous gun control laws.
So obviously with you it’s all about politics and control, because you’re a fucking control freak

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Not always. Sometimes, it is a carefully-reasoned, entirely logical course of action.
Other than someone is about to torture you to death, what on Earth do you think c an make it logical for some American teen to commit suicide?

I think you are full of shit, but I'll give you a chance to assplain yourself.
Cancer.
ALS.
Dementia.
Alzheimer's.

"I’m tired of seeing sidewalk shrines to the victims of gun violence in my community and in cities all across America. It’s nice to have a hearing… but we need to have a vote, and we need to change some laws." - Crazy Cory Booker

Forum List

Back