Parkland SRO pension is incredible

The man earned a pension over his career
When he retired, he received it

True. Notwithstanding his performance at the Parkland shooting, which anywhere but government would have been a terminable offense. I do think that the Public Sector should go to a 401K system like the private sector went to decades ago. These Public Sector Pensions, and Benefits are unsustainable, and they are bankrupting municipalities, and states.

Read it....he stood outside with bullet proof vest on pointing his pistol at the building. He said he thought the gun fire was outside....Why was he pointing his pistol at the building.
He’s a liberal?

link
I’ll defer to your genius to explain just how one goes about linking one’s question, if that’s okay with you?

You asserted he was a liberal. You have ZERO proof of your assertion.

Don't try to play games with trumpian statements.

Trumpian Statement = Lie

In the private sector a CEO who had performed as pathetically as this asshat did, would have seen his golden parachute clawed back. Government workers though, their incompetence is memorialized and the taxpayer gets to pay for it.

True. Notwithstanding his performance at the Parkland shooting, which anywhere but government would have been a terminable offense. I do think that the Public Sector should go to a 401K system like the private sector went to decades ago. These Public Sector Pensions, and Benefits are unsustainable, and they are bankrupting municipalities, and states.

The Federal Government went to FERS 30 years ago. It includes Social Security, a Thrift Savings Plan (401 k) and a limited pension ( one percent of salary per year worked). FERS is paid for in each calendar year.

Forum List

Back