Parkland survivors speak up prior to March for our Lives

NRA doesn't get a penny from it, gun manufacturer already got his when the dealer bought it.

And if those units aren't moving for the dealer, will he order more? C'mon Will - you're smarter than that.

Could be the reason they order what they believe will sell, and try not to overstock projected demand.

Guess you arent' as smart as you believe you are

Cooking oil, partitions, and sound recognition systems, which ideas (even despite the flaccid, primitive nature of screenal space) will sooner or later make it to Parkland school to give Cruz's brother something else to think about.

Thus, badger will send an actual letter to someone who actually lives in the county.

:confused-84:
He's one of yours! You have to at least pretend to understand the flaming idiot!

#113 is a typical reactionary biased automaton in removing 50% of the term, islamochirstiana, to sanitize it from all unrighteousness.

You need a better translation device.

The one you are using to translate gibberish into English is failing you miserably.

#100: Police in the county were teaching the county mosques, though badger's cooking-oil letter is yet to arrive in the county.

It would not surprise me if some regressive monster decided to do some target shooting at the march Saturday.

You're an asshole for even bringing that up.
No i'm not. It's how you scum think. What better opportunity to ban more guns and take more freedom then having a liberal nut case shoot kids at the march? I'm sure the very thought of it gives all your kind a hard on.

And, more proof libs can't stand reality.

What did that Women's March accomplish?

I think it accomplished a lot, myself.

With one of its most prominent leaders advocating for sharia law, the movement crossed the line that separates crazy from bat shit crazy.
Women vote. I don't blame you for firmly closing your eyes. It's not going to make them go away, though.

Yeah according to the old bitch Clinton we women vote for who out husbands tell us to LMAO

Gawd she is a pathetic
Yeah, you'll not get an argument out of me.

#125: you have to come this way, not the other way around, It's called processing the mother tongue one word at a time. You are timid to have a pop quiz about the material in front of other people?

#100: Police in the county were teaching the county mosques, though badger's cooking-oil letter is yet to arrive in the county.
You'll be rushed to a hospital with a bottle of cooking oil shoved up your ass.

It would not surprise me if some regressive monster decided to do some target shooting at the march Saturday.

No i'm not. It's how you scum think. What better opportunity to ban more guns and take more freedom then having a liberal nut case shoot kids at the march? I'm sure the very thought of it gives all your kind a hard on.

I see, a false flag operation organized by the kids upon themselves. Yes, we love carnage - just can't get enough.

:fu:

In case you missed Dr Maddow last night, this is really worth watching. Poised and so incredibly articulate, with great synergy and vision, these kids are awesome. They also understand politics and know their movement involves time and baby steps. We've seen our resident NRA fans suggest that everyone will forget about them in a month and they won't make a bit of difference. Hide-n-watch my friends - they already have.

Emma Gonzalez, Jaclyn Corin, and Sarah Chadwick, students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas who have been thrust into activism against gun violence after a shooting tragedy at their school, talk with Rachel Maddow about whether legislators are doing enough to prevent future atrocities.

Shouldn't take more than 5 seconds to load if you have high speed connection:

Students press for change on guns ahead of March For Our Lives

How could one school produce so many leaders? Comprehensive old school public education such as existed in the 1950's. Excellent read at link below. Betsy DeVos would be smart to analyze their methodology, interview their teachers and come up with a model to roll out nationwide. But she won't, because she's unqualified, lazy, entitled and honestly doesn't give a rat's ass. She won't in short, because she ISN'T smart.

Why Are the Parkland Teens So Good at This? Their Public School Prepared Them For It.
These teens are the future of gun control.

Timeenough2.gif

You are the one living in LaLa Land with ideas like that.

In case you missed Dr Maddow last night, this is really worth watching. Poised and so incredibly articulate, with great synergy and vision, these kids are awesome. They also understand politics and know their movement involves time and baby steps. We've seen our resident NRA fans suggest that everyone will forget about them in a month and they won't make a bit of difference. Hide-n-watch my friends - they already have.

Emma Gonzalez, Jaclyn Corin, and Sarah Chadwick, students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas who have been thrust into activism against gun violence after a shooting tragedy at their school, talk with Rachel Maddow about whether legislators are doing enough to prevent future atrocities.

Shouldn't take more than 5 seconds to load if you have high speed connection:

Students press for change on guns ahead of March For Our Lives

How could one school produce so many leaders? Comprehensive old school public education such as existed in the 1950's. Excellent read at link below. Betsy DeVos would be smart to analyze their methodology, interview their teachers and come up with a model to roll out nationwide. But she won't, because she's unqualified, lazy, entitled and honestly doesn't give a rat's ass. She won't in short, because she ISN'T smart.

Why Are the Parkland Teens So Good at This? Their Public School Prepared Them For It.
These teens are the future of gun control.

Timeenough.gif
If so gun control has no future.

You are the one living in LaLa Land with ideas like that.
I am? Who's the troll who doesn't think a criminal can shoot up a large event?

upload_2018-3-22_8-32-33.png

HIDDEN AUDIO: Broward County Teachers Caught Indoctrinating Students,

A meeting between Parkland students and anti-gun activists mobilizing for the highly anticipated March For Our Lives event in Washington, D.C. this weekend was captured on hidden audio Tuesday evening in Broward County, Florida. The meeting, which was described as a non-partisan briefing for students, parents, and staff members from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School who are attending the #MarchForOurLives, was quickly exposed as being hijacked by Democratic Party top brass and fraught with extreme anti-conservative bias, misappropriation of school resources, and heavy-handed coaching for students when dealing with the media.

Planning Illegal March

Forum List

Back